Color Rush Uniform
(09-11-2018, 10:36 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Top 5 Helmets in NFL history:

1. Bengals. 1981- Present 
2. Giants. 1990's
3. Bills. 1990's
4. Green Bay Packers
5........ I hate to admit but... Pittsburgh Steelers  Ninja

I've teabagged #5. 

The only helmet worse than #5 is the Meatchicken Skunk-bears but they don't play in the NFL so that's for another conversation another day.   
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2018, 02:42 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: I've teabagged #5. 

The only helmet worse than #5 is the Meatchicken Skunk-bears but they don't play in the NFL so that's for another conversation another day.   

The Steelers helmet has to be the stupidest helmet ever. A logo on only one side? Stupid.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2018, 01:41 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Goodell's helmet "safety rule" would have much more merit if most college teams didn't have a seemingly endless supply of helmets at their disposal. There's other reasons why NFL teams are only allowed one helmet. We obviously don't know what they are but if I had to guess I'm sure it's mostly financial  Whatever

I know that is a rule, but I could have sworn the last couple of seasons I have seen the Broncos wearing to different designed helmets....
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2018, 07:26 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: [Image: 8cbc9cb211bf80700f9dcc468d97629b.jpg]

I wouldn't even be opposed to the helmet style in the top right using the Bengal tiger head or just stripes with an all black/orange striped uni.

those all loom pretty bad to be honest and not the bad in a good way either

Tigers don't have little tiger heads on their head...

I do think they all need the mouth piece that looks like teeth though
Reply/Quote
The NFL's one helmet rule is all for "safety" show, it holds no merit as far as proof it is more safe...zero. The main reason for the rule is to maintain brand identity with teams. That is all. For the record, the Bengals have the best Helmets in the league. However, I woul be all for special color schemes for the helmet..... chrome, matte black, white, ect.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2018, 03:33 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: those all loom pretty bad to be honest and not the bad in a good way either

Tigers don't have little tiger heads on their head...

I do think they all need the mouth piece that looks like teeth though

I don't know, I'm kind of digging the top right one!
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2018, 03:43 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I don't know, I'm kind of digging the top right one!

idk can barely make it out this close let alone from the stands.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2018, 12:50 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Wasn’t he in that Blind Melon video? Lol

No, but his teammate was:

[Image: e2wsmL0.png]
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote