Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Colts play actual competition; get embarassed.
(11-05-2015, 09:52 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Tell me, did you shower once you found out you were getting Jake Delhommes sloppy seconds?

Hilarious
REP
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 06:05 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Anyway... I'm really frustrated about Luck being an INT machine this season. He'd better straighten that out, fast or the season's going down the toilet. Where they'll join the Browns.

Confused Still holding out hope???
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2015, 10:23 AM)Se ky bengal Wrote: Confused Still holding out hope???

Colts will win the division.. The AFCS is a dreadful division all around.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2015, 10:26 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Colts will win the division.. The AFCS is a dreadful division all around.

LMAO No doubt... luck has had that luxury of playing in the worst division in the NFL.. Man what I wouldn't give to see jax win that pool of shit

Reply/Quote
(11-05-2015, 10:26 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Colts will win the division.. The AFCS is a dreadful division all around.

And the sad part is a team will not make playoffs, that truly deserves to be in..

Reply/Quote
(11-05-2015, 10:33 AM)Se ky bengal Wrote: LMAO No doubt... luck has had that luxury of playing in the worst division in the NFL.. Man what I wouldn't give to see jax win that pool of shit

The Jags are gonna win it...  Book it. 
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2015, 01:54 AM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: What about the Broncos? Were they injury riddled too? You forgot about them, didn't ya'?  :snark:

You mean the only team with a guy who chokes worse than Dalton supposedly does?
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2015, 11:29 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: You mean the only team with a guy who chokes worse than Dalton supposedly does?

Yes. And Captain choke down did have a gimpy leg last year.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 03:21 AM)zygrot24 Wrote: If he had the Head coaches and GM's relationship status affecting his play on the field,  what's going to happen with a new OC in the middle of the season. All this on lucks mind can't be good, this definitely isnt on luck in anyway

oh, Luck's in trouble. See, Pep was a Grigs guy.  And Chud is a Pags guy.  So now Grigs is going to be SUPER upset that his guy is gone and Pags guy is in! So now they're even MORE UPSET with each other! I heard a rumor that Grigs and Pags are both having slumber parties on Saturday night and they BOTH INVITED ANDREW! He just doesn't know what do to....
[Image: 5240c65ac76c5.preview-620.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Congrats Coltsfan. Your head must have been exploding during Broncos/Colts game with confliction at times. But as a Bengals fan I appreciate the Colts knocking off the Broncos from the undefeated. :)
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2015, 10:13 PM)Bengaldor Wrote: Congrats Coltsfan.  Your head must have been exploding during Broncos/Colts game.  But as a Bengals fan I appreciate the Colts knocking off the Broncos from the undefeated.  :)

Yep. Colts are Broncos kryponite. Kind of like the Bengals are the Packers kryptonite. 

I expected a Colts win but they'll be back to normal next week.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2015, 10:13 PM)Bengaldor Wrote: Congrats Coltsfan.  Your head must have been exploding during Broncos/Colts game with confliction at times.  But as a Bengals fan I appreciate the Colts knocking off the Broncos from the undefeated.  :)

Thanks.

And... "yes", this was a difficult game to watch. I wanted both teams to win, but alas, only one could win. I didn't mind the way things worked out because the Colts needed that win more than the Broncos. I was sad that Peyton didn't get the records in Indy, but he'll at least get it this year... somewhere!

The best thing I liked was that Luck shut down his bakery today. No turnovers! That's something to celebrate, at least.

Now that the Colts have won outside their division, they have a leg up on the Texans.

By the way... I "will" be cheering the Bengals on when they play the Texans! How do ya' like that!  Wink
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2015, 10:15 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Yep. Colts are Broncos kryponite. Kind of like the Bengals are the Packers kryptonite. 

I expected a Colts win but they'll be back to normal next week.

Really? You expected the Colts to win? Why do I find that hard to believe!  Rolleyes

Dude... NOBODY expected the Colts to win! That's why it's an upset. Are you the only one who expected them to win?  :snark:
Reply/Quote
Coltsfan, werent you studying to be a cop or something along those lines? Been years since I've visited, memory is slipping. If so, howd that work out for you?
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2015, 10:57 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: By the way... I "will" be cheering the Bengals on when they play the Texans! How do ya' like that!  Wink

I like it.  Prove the fact that you want the Bengals to beat the Texans by using a Bengals avatar this week.  I dare you.  Wink
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2015, 11:00 PM)johnstownsteel Wrote: Coltsfan, werent you studying to be a cop or something along those lines? Been years since I've visited, memory is slipping. If so, howd that work out for you?

Sheriff's Deputy.

It's still a possibility, I haven't given up on it. But I'm doing something else now that has a pretty good career path.

What was your previous name in the old board?
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2015, 11:16 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: What was your previous name in the old board?

Yes.... Cool
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2015, 11:15 PM)Bengaldor Wrote: I like it.  Prove the fact that you want the Bengals to beat the Texans by using a Bengals avatar this week.  I dare you.  Wink

Ah... umm... yeah... don't think I can, buddy. Just going to root for the Bengals to beat the Texans. I can only take so much humiliation at one time.  :snark:
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2015, 11:22 PM)johnstownsteel Wrote: Yes.... Cool

Yes... what?
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2015, 11:24 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Yes... what?

Lol...probably be quicker to tell you who I wasn't.  LOL
Reply/Quote