Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Colts play actual competition; get embarassed.
(11-03-2015, 06:07 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: I'm actually okay. At least the Colts showed yesterday that THE TEAM still has what it takes to be competitive this season. They were a field goal away from beating an undefeated team. If it wasn't for that INT in the end, the outcome of the game could have easily been the Colt's way. Oh well, let's see what happens when Manning and Co. come over to Indy.

This is some straight up '90's Bengals fans talk, here.  "Oh, we had a chance to win, but just came up a little short."  You have officially passed the denial and anger stages of accepting the Colts suck, and are now in the bargaining stage.  Don't worry, depression and acceptance are coming.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The Colts only had an opportunity at overtime because of two horrendous calls in their favor on the final drive. If the refs rule that pass incomplete (as they should have) or kept the game clock running when the player was tackled in-bounds (as they should have), then the game is likely over right there.

They are four games away from a losing record. With how their playing, 7-9 is looking like a best-case scenario.

And now Luck gets to adjust to a new offensive coordinator halfway through the season, with Denver's defense coming to town in six days. Should be ripe for comedy.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 06:07 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: I'm actually okay. At least the Colts showed yesterday that THE TEAM still has what it takes to be competitive this season. They were a field goal away from beating an undefeated team. If it wasn't for that INT in the end, the outcome of the game could have easily been the Colt's way. Oh well, let's see what happens when Manning and Co. come over to Indy.

If it wasn't for Schmuck's 3 interceptions per game, the outcome could easily be different every game.
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 09:06 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: If it wasn't for Schmuck's 3 interceptions per game, the outcome could easily be different every game.

Heard a guy say "If it wasn't for the turnovers and penalties, we'd probably be 7-0!".  
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 09:06 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: If it wasn't for Schmuck's 3 interceptions per game, the outcome could easily be different every game.

Lol... I actually agree with you on this! I heard that Andrew Luck liked pastries, but I didn't think he'd open his own bakery this season and specialize in turnovers.

He wasn't this sloppy in previous seasons, I wonder what happened this year?  Gaah
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 11:01 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Whoever ends up with the fifth seed will be foaming at the mouth.

You mean like all the teams who were foaming at the mouth to play the Bengals in the 1st round of the playoffs these last 4 years? Something like that?  Wink
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 12:24 AM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: You mean like all the teams who were foaming at the mouth to play the Bengals in the 1st round of the playoffs these last 4 years? Something like that?  Wink

Of course. Any team would be excited to go against an offense starting 3rd string running backs as wide receivers. I think everybody is foaming at the mouth for that 5th seed this year.
Reply/Quote
If he had the Head coaches and GM's relationship status affecting his play on the field, what's going to happen with a new OC in the middle of the season. All this on lucks mind can't be good, this definitely isnt on luck in anyway
Reply/Quote
Is it going to be weird when ColtsFan has to root for our Bengals to beat the Texans on MNF just so his sorry 3-7 team can stay alive in the division?
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 03:25 AM)ZeGerman Wrote: Is it going to be weird when ColtsFan has to root for our Bengals to beat the Texans on MNF just so his sorry 3-7 team can stay alive in the division?

I don't think he has it in him.
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 12:24 AM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: You mean like all the teams who were foaming at the mouth to play the Bengals in the 1st round of the playoffs these last 4 years? Something like that?  Wink
Of course.  Who wouldn't want to play an injury-riddled team at home in the wild card round?
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 06:10 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Of course.  Who wouldn't want to play an injury-riddled team at home in the wild card round?

The Bengals were injury-riddled in the 3 previous years too?  :snark:
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 12:17 AM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Lol... I actually agree with you on this! I heard that Andrew Luck liked pastries, but I didn't think he'd open his own bakery this season and specialize in turnovers.

He wasn't this sloppy in previous seasons, I wonder what happened this year?  Gaah

His line sucks, and he has suspect weapons.  That's why Jax is winning that division this year.  The Colts should beef up their O line with the 3rd pick next year.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 07:31 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: The Bengals were injury-riddled in the 3 previous years too?  :snark:

See here I thought we were talking about last year.  
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 07:31 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: The Bengals were injury-riddled in the 3 previous years too?  :snark:

No...but we were talking about the colts and andy luck only being able to win playoff games against injury riddled teams. Like against the Bengals last year and the chiefs the year before that.
Reply/Quote
AFC South? Let this sink in for a minute.

The Tennessee Titans are 1-6 and they are one loss behind the leader of the division in the loss column.

That's 1 1/2 games out of first place. At 1-6.

Mellow

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 08:36 PM)jason Wrote: His line sucks, and he has suspect weapons.  That's why Jax is winning that division this year.  The Colts should beef up their O line with the 3rd pick next year.

There's little doubt his line stinks, but he's thrown plenty of WTF passes under little to no pressure as well. It's not just the line, it's not just the weapons, it's not just the OC.

Luck has many turnovers with no alibi.
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 11:27 PM)Beaker Wrote: No...but we were talking about the colts and andy luck only being able to win playoff games against injury riddled teams. Like against the Bengals last year and the chiefs the year before that.

What about the Broncos? Were they injury riddled too? You forgot about them, didn't ya'?  :snark:
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 04:03 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: I don't think he has it in him.

Yeah, I do. I have no pride this season. I'll do whatever it takes to keep the Colts in 1st place - including having to cheer for the Bengals for 1 night. I can do that... then I'll probably need to take a shower.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2015, 01:56 AM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Yeah, I do. I have no pride this season. I'll do whatever it takes to keep the Colts in 1st place - including having to cheer for the Bengals for 1 night. I can do that... then I'll probably need to take a shower.

Tell me, did you shower once you found out you were getting Jake Delhommes sloppy seconds?
Reply/Quote