Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Colts play actual competition; get embarassed.
And...Luck throws into triple coverage and loses the game....
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 02:16 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Time for the pick machine to resurface.

And there it is. Wink

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Flacco>Luck
Reply/Quote
That was embarrassing. To lose to by far the worst undefeated team in NFL history. And that is 100% on Luck.
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 02:21 AM)Joelist Wrote: That was embarrassing. To lose to by far the worst undefeated team in NFL history. And that is 100% on Luck.

I feel honored to have borne witness to a QB dual of epic proportions between two elite NFL QB's.
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 11:01 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Whoever ends up with the fifth seed will be foaming at the mouth.

I don't know man...the Texans are starting to look better.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Delhomme > Luck
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 01:37 AM)Joelist Wrote: Don't look now, Colts can tie it or win it here.
[Image: latest?cb=20130209022103]
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
I'm officially pulling for Jacksonville. Kinda like Bortles, and as bad as that franchise has been, would be nice to see them take the miserable South.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
It's like watching a reality show where the house is on fire and the people are throwing gasoline on the flames to quench them.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
Indianapolis Colts = Trainwreck
Reply/Quote
Bench Luck

In fact just cancel the rest of the AFCS season.
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 02:17 AM)Joelist Wrote: And...Luck throws into triple coverage and loses the game....

...because he's worried about the GM yelling at the coach if they lose.  Too much pressure for the little guy.
Reply/Quote
Oh poor Coltsfan.. Too bad there isn't an Andrew Luck Redux in this years draft to tank another season for.
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 02:17 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: And there it is. Wink

Strange... I was actually thinking about you and some snarky post you'd be making right before Luck threw the fatal INT in overtime. I looked here and LO AND BEHOLD, there it is!

Anyway... I'm really frustrated about Luck being an INT machine this season. He'd better straighten that out, fast or the season's going down the toilet. Where they'll join the Browns.
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 04:55 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Oh poor Coltsfan.. Too bad there isn't an Andrew Luck Redux in this years draft to tank another season for.

I'm actually okay. At least the Colts showed yesterday that THE TEAM still has what it takes to be competitive this season. They were a field goal away from beating an undefeated team. If it wasn't for that INT in the end, the outcome of the game could have easily been the Colt's way. Oh well, let's see what happens when Manning and Co. come over to Indy.
Reply/Quote
Yeah the team looked great attacking that prevent defense.

Derp.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 06:05 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Strange... I was actually thinking about you and some snarky post you'd be making right before Luck threw the fatal INT in overtime. I looked here and LO AND BEHOLD, there it is!

Anyway... I'm really frustrated about Luck being an INT machine this season. He'd better straighten that out, fast or the season's going down the toilet. Where they'll join the Browns.

I'm not sure if you noticed yet, but if you look up, you'll see the bottom of the toilet seat. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I think I have to start Luck vs Denver in fantasy and I'm not thrilled about it
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 06:07 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: I'm actually okay. At least the Colts showed yesterday that THE TEAM still has what it takes to be competitive this season. They were a field goal away from beating an undefeated team. If it wasn't for that INT in the end, the outcome of the game could have easily been the Colt's way. Oh well, let's see what happens when Manning and Co. come over to Indy.

If it makes you feel any better, i'll be rooting for the Colts in that game. 

If Luck can throw 3 more picks and still pull one out, that would be great. 

[Image: come-in-on-sunday_5.jpg]

Reply/Quote