Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Colts play actual competition; get embarassed.
(10-31-2015, 11:18 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Don't worry, I'm still here and I'm posting BEFORE the Bengals lose to the Steelers.

Won't see CF for at least another week.  
Reply/Quote
Such a shame really.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2015, 11:18 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Don't worry, I'm still here and I'm posting BEFORE the Bengals lose to the Steelers.

I think you're stretching it a bit with Pagano there. "Yes", he's screwing up this year, but in the previous years, he's led Luck and Co. to the playoffs every year AND Luck has won actual playoff games - something your Andy Dalton has yet to do.

It's funny... the Bengals play good for half a season and their fanbase act as if they're the Patriots. I have news for you, the season ain't over yet! Things can still turn bad. Why don't we wait until the end of the season before acting like the Bengals are like some super-team.

I agree the Colts are playing bad this year. But they can still turn things around. Y'all better hope it's not right before the playoffs.  :snark:

Profess respect for the Bengals and we can move on.
I know you can do it, old bud.
ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
The gift that keeps on giving - dipshidiot's predictions.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
His MO is the same here as it was on the old boards:

Show up in this thread with hat in hand, "Well shucks! The Bengals really impressed me!" Then two days later make sure he states that the Bengals will lose to whoever they are playing next.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 08:49 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Profess respect for the Bengals and we can move on.
ThumbsUp

Why...in the world...would any Bengals fan...want him to profess his respect for the Bengals?

I hope he hates them even more for beating his favorite team, the Steelers.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
You guys ready to see a first place 3-5 team after tomorrow night?
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 07:51 PM)Bengaldor Wrote: Won't see CF for at least another week.  

Not a chance! I like it here too much.  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 08:49 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Profess respect for the Bengals and we can move on.
ThumbsUp

You of all people should know I can't do that, right?

Do you guys NOT GET why I respect the teams I do? I only cheer for FOUR TEAMS and I've already explained WHY! Yet, for some reason, this fanbase thinks I cheer for the whole NFL - except the Bengals. It's as if this entire fanbase has some kind of learning disability. What's up with that?

I've already complimented the Bengals when they beat the Seahawks. I was honestly amazed by that comeback. Thus, my posting. As for the latest game with the Steelers... my personal feeling, after watching the game again, is that the Steelers imploded more than the Bengals actually beating them. I think if Le'veon Bell didn't get hurt, this game would have turned out differently. Big Ben was pushing it too much, holding onto the ball too long, waiting for plays to develop. That 1st INT was a pretty good play the the Bengals, the 2nd one he just overthrew it.

Although the Bengals beat the Steelers, it could have easily been the other way around. In a way, it was just the Bengal's lucky day. Again, thank your good luck and move on.
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 01:53 AM)ZeGerman Wrote: You guys ready to see a first place 3-5 team after tomorrow night?

Watch them beat an undefeated team!  Wink
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 10:38 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Why...in the world...would any Bengals fan...want him to profess his respect for the Bengals?

I hope he hates them even more for beating his favorite team, the Steelers.

The Steelers aren't my favorite team. They're just one of the teams I respect. However, I did not like the Bengals beating them. I don't want to "hate" any team because I really don't. However, it didn't make my day watching the Steelers lose. Fortunately, the Buccaneers and Broncos won!  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 08:29 AM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: You of all people should know I can't do that, right?

Do you guys NOT GET why I respect the teams I do? I only cheer for FOUR TEAMS and I've already explained WHY! Yet, for some reason, this fanbase thinks I cheer for the whole NFL - except the Bengals. It's as if this entire fanbase has some kind of learning disability. What's up with that?

I've already complimented the Bengals when they beat the Seahawks. I was honestly amazed by that comeback. Thus, my posting. As for the latest game with the Steelers... my personal feeling, after watching the game again, is that the Steelers imploded more than the Bengals actually beating them. I think if Le'veon Bell didn't get hurt, this game would have turned out differently. Big Ben was pushing it too much, holding onto the ball too long, waiting for plays to develop. That 1st INT was a pretty good play the the Bengals, the 2nd one he just overthrew it.

Although the Bengals beat the Steelers, it could have easily been the other way around. In a way, it was just the Bengal's lucky day. Again, thank your good luck and move on.

Actually....BOTH teams left points on the field.  The Bengals moreso than the Steelers with missed opportunities in the redzone.  I would say the Bengals let the Steelers hang around way too long.  Miscues turned a blowout into a nailbiter.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 08:29 AM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: You of all people should know I can't do that, right?

And you should know that I've not been one to accuse you of liking 30 teams.
I just thought that in beating a team you respect and going 7-0 would EARN your respect.
It's ok though, as it promotes conversation and gives us both something to do.

I'd like to say something nice about the Colts,  but I cannot think of anything.
Wink
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 11:20 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: And you should know that I've not been one to accuse you of liking 30 teams.
I just thought that in beating a team you respect and going 7-0 would EARN your respect.

That's because YOU know the definition of "respect" but Coltsfan doesn't. Whenever you see the word "respect" in a Coltsfan post, replace it with "root for" or "am a fan of". Then things'll start to make sense.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 08:34 AM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: The Steelers aren't my favorite team. They're just one of the teams I respect. However, I did not like the Bengals beating them. I don't want to "hate" any team because I really don't. However, it didn't make my day watching the Steelers lose. Fortunately, the Buccaneers and Broncos won!  ThumbsUp

Steelers are secretly your 'favorite' because they're the best of your 'favorite' teams. You can profess the Colts are, since you supposedly live there. But the truth is known.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 08:31 AM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Watch them beat an undefeated team!  Wink

I think you just sealed their fate here Hilarious
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote

So you admit the Colts get hammered in the playoff game last year by the Bengals because Green did not play. You know, you love the injury excuse and your crystal ball told you the Bell injury was the only reason the Bengals won? Ninja  :snark:
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Two turnovers in five minutes, one of which a patented Andy Luck interception. Par for the course so far.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Wow the Colts are awful..
Reply/Quote
I think it's about time for Andy Luck to get benched.

Reply/Quote