Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Colts play actual competition; get embarassed.
they might have a better shot with hasslebeck.

Im hoping one of those other sorry teams realize they can take the division and do so... Come on Jags
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2015, 10:49 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Too late.

The 7-9 Seattle Seahawks made it to the playoffs and subsequently BEAT a New Orleans Saints team in the playoffs. Which goes to tell you that just because you're a sub-500 team, it doesn't mean you won't win in the playoffs!  ThumbsUp

To Late ????

Guess the point went right over your head. Carolina made it at 7-8-1, Seattle made it at 7-9. Point is can the NFL justify a 6 win team being in the playoffs ? 7 is bad enough !
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2015, 10:53 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Dude... if your head coach was about to get fired mid-season, you might be inclined to throw a few INT's simply because your head might not be in the game.

You are well known for posting some of the most stupid shit on this forum ever but that one might be in your top ten of all time.  If Andrew is a real NFL pro like his supposed peers, his head is in the game all the time.  He isn't dropping back for a pass and then wondering in Andrew Luck voice, "Good golly what will happen to my coach? Let me just lob this up and hope for the best."  Good grief. Also LOL at "a few interceptions", try 9 in 5 games played. That is not a few that is a habit.

A real pro QB has their head in the game no matter what. A good example was Bret Favre's amazing game the day after his father died. I'd say that trumps wondering if a coach will be fired. :)

This is probably where you will say Bret was playing for his dad. This is true. But if Andrew isn't playing for his coach, his team and not keeping his head in the game what does that make him? As a person that is supposed to be a team leader and can't keep his head in the game in the face of adversity, as you admit yourself, I'd say that makes him more a liability than an asset.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2015, 10:53 PM)Bengaldor Wrote: You are well known for posting some of the most stupid shit on this forum ever but that one might be in your top ten of all time.  If Andrew is a real NFL pro like his supposed peers, his head is in the game all the time.  He isn't dropping back for a pass and then wondering in Andrew Luck voice, "Good golly what will happen to my coach? Let me just lob this up and hope for the best."  Good grief.  Also LOL at "a few interceptions", try 9 in 5 games played.  That is not a few that is a habit.

A real pro QB has their head in the game no matter what.  A good example was Bret Favre's amazing game the day after his father died.  I'd say that trumps wondering if a coach will be fired.  :)

This is probably where you will say Bret was playing for his dad.  This is true.  But if Andrew isn't playing for his coach, his team and not keeping his head in the game what does that make him?  As a person that is supposed to be a team leader and can't keep his head in the game in the face of adversity, as you admit yourself,  I'd say that makes him more a liability than an asset.

Not to mention, he has about 150 million reasons (projected new contract) coming that could go down to 100 million if he keeps playing like crap.

I agree, the Coltsfan post you quoted is all time dumb even for him.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2015, 09:02 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I agree, the Coltsfan post you quoted is all time dumb even for him.

My favorite part is that it implies that Luck only knows to not throw interceptions because the head coach tells him not to before every play.

"I'm sorry Andrew. I really should have told you not to throw into triple coverage at the goal line. I'm just worried about my job, so my heads not really in the game today."
Reply/Quote
Coltsfan wont be around until the Bengals lose a game, then he can come on here and talk smack about how Marvin Lewis is a horrible coach. Meanwhile Pagano is squandering away the career of one of the better quarterback prospects in the better part of a decade.
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
Why can't we play the Colts in the playoffs this year??? :snark:
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2015, 12:10 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: Why can't we play the Colts in the playoffs this year???  :snark:

If they run into another injury ravaged team in the playoffs, we still could.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2015, 10:40 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Coltsfan wont be around until the Bengals lose a game, then he can come on here and talk smack about how Marvin Lewis is a horrible coach. Meanwhile Pagano is squandering away the career of one of the better quarterback prospects in the better part of a decade.

Don't worry, I'm still here and I'm posting BEFORE the Bengals lose to the Steelers.

I think you're stretching it a bit with Pagano there. "Yes", he's screwing up this year, but in the previous years, he's led Luck and Co. to the playoffs every year AND Luck has won actual playoff games - something your Andy Dalton has yet to do.

It's funny... the Bengals play good for half a season and their fanbase act as if they're the Patriots. I have news for you, the season ain't over yet! Things can still turn bad. Why don't we wait until the end of the season before acting like the Bengals are like some super-team.

I agree the Colts are playing bad this year. But they can still turn things around. Y'all better hope it's not right before the playoffs.  :snark:
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2015, 11:18 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Don't worry, I'm still here and I'm posting BEFORE the Bengals lose to the Steelers.

I think you're stretching it a bit with Pagano there. "Yes", he's screwing up this year, but in the previous years, he's led Luck and Co. to the playoffs every year AND Luck has won actual playoff games - something your Andy Dalton has yet to do.

It's funny... the Bengals play good for half a season and their fanbase act as if they're the Patriots. I have news for you, the season ain't over yet! Things can still turn bad. Why don't we wait until the end of the season before acting like the Bengals are like some super-team.

I agree the Colts are playing bad this year. But they can still turn things around. Y'all better hope it's not right before the playoffs.  :snark:

The Colts don't have to "turn it around" because they can win their division with a 6-10 record.  All they have to do is continue to win all their division games and they're golden.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2015, 11:18 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Don't worry, I'm still here and I'm posting BEFORE the Bengals lose to the Steelers.

The only playoff games luck has won were against teams decimated by injuries.

You saying the Bengals will lose to the steelers virtually guarantees a Bengals victory since your record of predictions is abysmal.

And why wait until the end of the season to pimp our team? Its called living in the present. Currently, Bengal fans are enjoying a great run. Same can't be said for colts fans.
Reply/Quote

You were somewhat tolerable when you first made the transition to this new board.  But I can see now that was just an anamoly and the old coltsy is back with a vengeance
Reply/Quote

:snark:

You should worry about your QB that can not keep their head in the game because he is worried about the coach.  
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 08:59 AM)Beaker Wrote: You saying the Bengals will lose to the steelers virtually guarantees a Bengals victory since your record of predictions is abysmal.

Just to remind coltsfan what I said.
Reply/Quote
Great prediction, coltsfan!
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 06:29 PM)Beaker Wrote: Just to remind coltsfan what I said.

(11-01-2015, 06:34 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Great prediction, coltsfan!

He's just like the Bengals. Undefeated!

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Add US to the teams that coltsy now respects...... Smirk

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 07:12 PM)Wyche Wrote: Add US to the teams that coltsy now respects...... Smirk

Bite yer tongue!  :angry:

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 07:14 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Bite yer tongue!  :angry:

LMAO

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote