Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Colts play actual competition; get embarassed.
Bills: 3-4, last place in the AFCE
Colts: 3-4, first place in the AFCS

Odds the Colts win the division at 6-10 by only beating the other AFCS teams?
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2015, 06:00 PM)Whatever Wrote: The NFL tries to market Luck like the next Tom Brady.  Instead, he's the next Colin Kaepernick.  

Bad Andrew
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2015, 06:00 PM)Whatever Wrote: The NFL tries to market Luck like the next Tom Brady.  Instead, he's the next Colin Kaepernick.  

My name is rfaulk34 and i approve this message.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Remember when the Colts were in "win now" mode by signing a couple players with AARP cards and the Bengals weren't?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-25-2015, 08:09 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Remember when the Colts were in "win now" mode by signing a couple players with AARP cards and the Bengals weren't?

In fairness, signing a bunch of has beens like Frank Gore, Andre Johnson, and Trent Cole was still smarter than trading a 1st round pick for Trent Richardson.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2015, 05:57 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: True. 

Their best offense, is to get down big, wait for the other team to go into prevent defense and then throw up a couple prayers, hoping some DBs fall down on coverage. 

Worked a couple times today.

Well obviously they are a fan of Rivers. He gets more garbage yards, completions and TD's than any QB in history. He was down 31 points today after 3 quarters, had no TD's, 2 picks and only 105 yards. He ends up throwing it 59 times again for over 300 yards and 3 TDs once the Raiders went into a prevent

Coltsfan must also be a Chargers/Rivers fan and Luck is a Rivers clone
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Can the Colts actually go to the playoffs at 6 - 10 ? I mean they can't beat a team outside of their division, but playing in the AFC double A farm south division they're basically gifted 6 wins.

Should the NFL put in a must finish 8 - 8 clause so these bums don't take the place of a much more deserving team ?
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2015, 08:56 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Coltsfan must also be a Chargers/Rivers fan and Luck is a Rivers clone

Well he's not called EveryNFLTeamButTheBengalsFan for nothing! ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2015, 08:56 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Coltsfan must also be a Chargers/Rivers fan and Luck is a Rivers clone

He RESPECTS the Chargers/Rivers. They repeatedly beat the Manning version of the Colts and that earned his respect.
Reply/Quote
Andrew Lucky to Play in the AFCS.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2015, 09:32 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Can the Colts actually go to the playoffs at 6 - 10 ? I mean they can't beat a team outside of their division, but playing in the AFC double A farm south division they're basically gifted 6 wins.

Should the NFL put in a must finish 8 - 8 clause so these bums don't take the place of a much more deserving team ?

The Colts can probably get to 8-8 if Luck gets hurt again.  They do also have Tampa at home remaining on their schedule.
Reply/Quote
Luck is just an int machine.

Lol at the reason being the HC and GM not getting along. Elite QBs find a way no matter what. They find a way, not throw multiple picks in games
Reply/Quote
.....and the Saints are now a "respected" team too.... LMAO

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Its still a case of good Andy and bad Andy. It's just good Andy stayed in Cinci and bad Andy went to Indy
Reply/Quote
Much like the Colt's Suck for Luck campaign season, dipshidiot is nowhere to be found.

What a ***** surprise.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2015, 09:32 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Can the Colts actually go to the playoffs at 6 - 10 ? I mean they can't beat a team outside of their division, but playing in the AFC double A farm south division they're basically gifted 6 wins.

Too late.

The 7-9 Seattle Seahawks made it to the playoffs and subsequently BEAT a New Orleans Saints team in the playoffs. Which goes to tell you that just because you're a sub-500 team, it doesn't mean you won't win in the playoffs!  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2015, 09:39 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Well he's not called EveryNFLTeamButTheBengalsFan for nothing! ThumbsUp

No.

YOU guys say that, I'm not that guy.

I told you, I only respect 3 teams other than the Colts:

1) Broncos

2) Buccaneers

3) Steelers

That's it! No one else! No Saints, no Chargers, no other team! Why is that so hard to understand?
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2015, 12:02 AM)zygrot24 Wrote: Luck is just an int machine.

Lol at the reason being the HC and GM not getting along. Elite QBs find a way no matter what. They find a way, not throw multiple picks in games

Dude... if your head coach was about to get fired mid-season, you might be inclined to throw a few INT's simply because your head might not be in the game.
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2015, 10:49 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Too late.

The 7-9 Seattle Seahawks made it to the playoffs and subsequently BEAT a New Orleans Saints team in the playoffs. Which goes to tell you that just because you're a sub-500 team, it doesn't mean you won't win in the playoffs!  ThumbsUp

Except that team was able to win games outside of their shitty division.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2015, 10:49 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Too late.

Man. How far the Colts have fallen. From Super Bowl hopefuls, to hopefully making the playoffs with a losing record.
Reply/Quote