Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Conference Championship Menu
What are you making for the game? I did some seafood bonanza thing and tried making some baked oysters and they came out great. Any other ideas or what are some of your go to game foods?
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Bacon-Wrapped Smokies, Buffalo Chicken Dip, Skyline Chili Dip, and a platter of Boneless Wings- BBQ and Mild.........LET'S DO THIS!!!
Reply/Quote
Often times I like to make dishes that relate to the opposing team. In this case bbq
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2023, 08:33 PM)WHO DEY C85 Wrote: Bacon-Wrapped Smokies, Buffalo Chicken Dip, Skyline Chili Dip, and a platter of Boneless Wings- BBQ and Mild.........LET'S DO THIS!!!

Errr. Address please?
Reply/Quote
Last year I had all sorts of good stuff for the championship game and Super Bowl. I barely ate. I can't even sit and enjoy the game because of nerves. I desperately want them winning the Super Bowl. I might skip eating and tell the family to go on without me!
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2023, 08:36 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: Often times I like to make dishes that relate to the opposing team.  In this case bbq

You like to drink their milkshake? 
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2023, 08:36 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: Often times I like to make dishes that relate to the opposing team. In this case bbq

This seems really…wrong? I specifically skipped making wings last week because of Buffalo.

Reply/Quote
Mac N Cheese with ketchup
Reply/Quote
Hadn’t thought about it. I guess I had better. Back… Gonna drink Modello w/ lime and make this w/ tortilla chips and some cream cheese with chunky salsa during Philly and SF. https://www.southernliving.com/recipes/king-ranch-chicken-casserole.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(01-26-2023, 10:01 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Mac N Cheese with ketchup

Wtf?

Reply/Quote
(01-26-2023, 10:14 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Wtf?

Patrick Mahomes isn’t gonna be eating so someone’s gotta eat that bullshit.
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2023, 09:35 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: You like to drink their milkshake? 

(01-26-2023, 10:00 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: This seems really…wrong? I specifically skipped making wings last week because of Buffalo.

I don't hate it. Like a bully who takes the nerd's lunch from them and eats it in front of them. "Sorry, your food specialty is mine now and I am going to enjoy it while my team beats yours."

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2023, 10:01 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Mac N Cheese with ketchup

I prefer a bit of A1 added to Mac N Cheese, but I like your style.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2023, 10:30 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: I prefer a bit of A1 added to Mac N Cheese, but I like your style.

Not sure if serious but that actually sounds like it could work. Ketchup? Hell no.

A little context:

https://sports.yahoo.com/patrick-mahomes-preoccupation-ketchup-goes-beyond-steak-214842122.html
Reply/Quote
Hmm. Hadn't thought about it yet, but I guess I need to get it figured out since kick off will be shortly before dinner time! MIght have to be something in the crock pot so it can be ignored until the moment I want to eat.
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2023, 08:36 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: Often times I like to make dishes that relate to the opposing team.  In this case bbq

I made a big pot of Bison chili.  I stopped by Jungle Jim's and purchased 3 lbs of frozen ground bison, made it Friday night put it in the fridge, trucked on up to Buffaloand served it at the tailgate.  It was a big hit!!  Except when the Buffalo fans found out the protein in their chili.   Tongue
Reply/Quote
Last Conference Championship game I had to take my wife to her birthday dinner. Recorded the game. This year, birthday dinner on Saturday, game on Sunday. Trying to do some things this year.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2023, 10:25 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I don't hate it. Like a bully who takes the nerd's lunch from them and eats it in front of them. "Sorry, your food specialty is mine now and I am going to enjoy it while my team beats yours."

That’s the thought process. If I, or anyone, was in Buffalo last week… I imagine we would have had wings. Same for bbq in KC.
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2023, 10:34 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Not sure if serious but that actually sounds like it could work. Ketchup? Hell no.

A little context:

https://sports.yahoo.com/patrick-mahomes-preoccupation-ketchup-goes-beyond-steak-214842122.html
Ew, gross. I like ketchup on burgers, eggs and fries and that's it.

But, yeah, I'm serious about the A1. My Mom would make a couple of boxes of Kraft Mac N Cheese as a side dish and scoop about 1/2 of it into a bowl so I could doctor up some with A1(my Dad liked it, too). Go easy at first and mix it up. Then taste it and add a little bit more if it's kind of weak. Just like any spice, too much can ruin it real quick. I discovered it while scooping up a slurry of remaining steak juice, A1 and Mac N Cheese sauce at the end of a plate and remembered how good it was the next time my Mom made Mac N Cheese.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
My weekend to work so will just have pizza or wings delivered.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote