Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congrats Bengals!
(11-02-2015, 08:44 AM)GMDino Wrote: Poe?  

I don't  recall "Poe" ever showing class coming into this forum after a tough loss as you have done.

In fact, he never comes back for weeks after the Bengals beat the Ravens. I consider it an added plus to not have to read his drivel.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 10:10 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I don't "Poe" recall ever showing class coming into this forum after a tough loss as you have done.

In fact, he never comes back for weeks after the Bengals beat the Ravens. I consider it an added plus to not have to read his drivel.

I was referring to this sarcastic (I hope) post:

(11-01-2015, 10:58 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Squealers are squealing Squealers and they suck and they squeal because they are squealers.

Rock On
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 08:44 AM)GMDino Wrote: Poe?  

He's never said anything that intelligent.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 11:38 AM)michaelsean Wrote: He's never said anything that intelligent.

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 08:04 PM)GMDino Wrote: The division is yours to lose!

My reactions to the game from my Facebook page:

Rock On

Hope bell is well.... just a bad landing at least not a cheap shot in a series that has seen a few.

But it was a sloppy game where the defenses came to play.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 10:37 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: 1  You didn't see much of the game but had all of those evaluations of your team's and our team's play?

2  Our team played horribly, too, but we won because we're the better team.

3  It's one of a few back-handed compliments to say we won because we took advantage of our opportunities and you didn't.  We are the better team.

Stop being butt-hurt and accept the fact that we went into your house and handed you your asses.

Mike Mitchell's celebration was cute, though, when he didn't do a damn thing besides catch a ball that was deflected up in the air by his teammate.

Winning 16-10 is hardly handing someone their ass.

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 10:37 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: 1  You didn't see much of the game but had all of those evaluations of your team's and our team's play?

2  Our team played horribly, too, but we won because we're the better team.

3  It's one of a few back-handed compliments to say we won because we took advantage of our opportunities and you didn't.  We are the better team.

Stop being butt-hurt and accept the fact that we went into your house and handed you your asses.

Mike Mitchell's celebration was cute, though, when he didn't do a damn thing besides catch a ball that was deflected up in the air by his teammate.

1) I saw the 1st quarter at home, listened to the game in the car and it was on at the care home where my mother is get rehab for a hip replacement.  I "saw" the game but couldn't sit down and "watch" the game.  Capiche?

2) Sunday...yes.  For a few minutes.

3) The Steelers took the ball away twice and got zero points.  The Bengals took the ball away three times and scored 10 points off them.  I usually don't get too involved in your rants, but do you understand football?  Or the word "chances"?

Too many players celebrate things WE thing are simple.  Peko completely Hulked out after a sack late in the game of a one legged QB.  Yay?

A couple weeks ago Steve Smith did this:

[Image: stevegif.0.gif]

After the play...no penalty for "taunting".

Although to be fair the old man might just have been looking for some help standing or to ask where he was.   Smirk

Mitchell is a loudmouth who needs put in his place by someone on the team.  Sadly that ain't gonna happen under Tomlin.  But "You're next" is probably the nicest thing he could say.  Also sadly though some officials have a more sensitive nature and don't take kindly to such "strong words".

Rock On
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 09:33 PM)Bryan Wrote: Winning 16-10 is hardly handing someone their ass.
When we go into Pittsburgh and control the game like we did, it's definitely handing them their ass.

When Ben had only been sacked five times all year and then we got to him three times, it's handing them their ass.

When Ben had thrown two interceptions all year and then we get him for three, it's handing them their ass.

When you consider how good the Steelers play at home, being tied for having the most wins at home and tied for the highest winning percentage since 1990, it's handing them their ass.

(11-03-2015, 08:37 AM)GMDino Wrote: 1) I saw the 1st quarter at home, listened to the game in the car and it was on at the care home where my mother is get rehab for a hip replacement.  I "saw" the game but couldn't sit down and "watch" the game.  Capiche?

2) Sunday...yes.  For a few minutes.

3) The Steelers took the ball away twice and got zero points.  The Bengals took the ball away three times and scored 10 points off them.  I usually don't get too involved in your rants, but do you understand football?  Or the word "chances"?

Too many players celebrate things WE thing are simple.  Peko completely Hulked out after a sack late in the game of a one legged QB.  Yay?

A couple weeks ago Steve Smith did this:

Although to be fair the old man might just have been looking for some help standing or to ask where he was.   Smirk

Mitchell is a loudmouth who needs put in his place by someone on the team.  Sadly that ain't gonna happen under Tomlin.  But "You're next" is probably the nicest thing he could say.  Also sadly though some officials have a more sensitive nature and don't take kindly to such "strong words".

Rock On

1.  Ok, so you didn't get to "watch" the game, but still had all those evaluations?  Not real sure how that changes anything.

2.  We did what we had to do to win, and that's what good teams do.  We both played horrible but our horrible is better than yours because we're the better team.

3.  lol!!!!!  You even said "we took the ball away."  We had opportunities because we made them for ourselves!!  Take an online class in football logic, or writing, or something!

Mitchell's a punk, and, if the Steelers were still the class organization of the NFL, the Rooneys would have gotten rid of him a long time ago.
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 08:37 AM)GMDino Wrote: A couple weeks ago Steve Smith did this:

That's what I'm seeing.

SS has a worn-out, glazed look to his eyes.
I'm calling a senior moment.
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 12:37 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: When we go into Pittsburgh and control the game like we did, it's definitely handing them their ass.

When Ben had only been sacked five times all year and then we got to him three times, it's handing them their ass.

When Ben had thrown two interceptions all year and then we get him for three, it's handing them their ass.

When you consider how good the Steelers play at home, being tied for having the most wins at home and tied for the highest winning percentage since 1990, it's handing them their ass.

When the Bengals trailed the entire game until the last 2 minutes...is that definitely handing them their ass?

When the Bengals lost every statistical category except yards per pass, rushing attempts and turnovers...is that definitely handing them their ass?

You do know Ben played in 2 games this season before yesterday, right? So he was averaging being sacked 2.5 times per game.  The Benglas got three...with Ben having a gimpy knee...is that definitely handing them their ass?

I'll give the INT's....Ben threw two really bad passes.  Congrats...is that definitely handing them their ass?

(11-03-2015, 12:37 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: 1.  Ok, so you didn't get to "watch" the game, but still had all those evaluations?  Not real sure how that changes anything.

2.  We did what we had to do to win, and that's what good teams do.  We both played horrible but our horrible is better than yours because we're the better team.

3.  lol!!!!!  You even said "we took the ball away."  We had opportunities because we made them for ourselves!!  Take an online class in football logic, or writing, or something!

As to the rest:

1) I've watched and listened and analyzed a lot of football over the years.  It wasn't hard to evaluate this game.
2) That's what I said:  The Bengals took advantage of their chances and the Steelers did not.
3) See #2 and perhaps a valium.

(11-03-2015, 12:37 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Mitchell's a punk, and, if the Steelers were still the class organization of the NFL, the Rooneys would have gotten rid of him a long time ago.

[Image: fserkhghnp3fu4w0txqk.gif]
[Image: adam-pacman-jones.jpg]
[Image: Riley-Cooper-Pacman-Jones.gif?resize=500%2C245]
[Image: vontaze-burfict-low-vlow-ryan-taylor.gif?w=1000]
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 12:56 PM)GMDino Wrote: [Image: adam-pacman-jones.jpg]

When did the Bengals sign R Truth?
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 12:37 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: When we go into Pittsburgh and control the game like we did, it's definitely handing them their ass.

We were losing up until there was 3 minutes left in the game... How is that controlling anything?
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 04:58 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: When did the Bengals sign R Truth?

Confused

Its the picture with this lovely story.

http://www.totalprosports.com/2014/09/15/nfl-arrests-11-most-common-crimes-committed-by-nfl-players/#9

Close enough for government work...
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 05:17 PM)GMDino Wrote: Confused

Its the picture with this lovely story.

http://www.totalprosports.com/2014/09/15/nfl-arrests-11-most-common-crimes-committed-by-nfl-players/#9

Close enough for government work...

That's not an NFL player but professional wrestler R-Truth

[Image: 1425828076798.png]

Im assuming since you included two images of Adam Jones, that you've mistaken the two.
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 03:34 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: That's not an NFL player but professional wrestler R-Truth

Im assuming since you included two images of Adam Jones, that you've mistaken the two.

Yep just went with what the story said.
Reply/Quote
Look, it was a typical Bengals-Steelers boxing match....er......game. Both offenses looked bad because both defenses brought it. Ultimately the Steelers made one mistake more than the Bengals and so went the game. Neither team has anything to hang their head about as that game was sort of like two boxers just standing in the middle of the ring pummeling each other.
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 04:10 PM)GMDino Wrote: Yep just went with what the story said.

[Image: 9f4ff87f2cecb396c77d077e29ba0ec1.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 12:56 PM)GMDino Wrote: [Image: fserkhghnp3fu4w0txqk.gif]
[Image: adam-pacman-jones.jpg]
[Image: Riley-Cooper-Pacman-Jones.gif?resize=500%2C245]
[Image: vontaze-burfict-low-vlow-ryan-taylor.gif?w=1000]

What does that have to do with the Steelers not being the class organization of the NFL anymore?

Nice attempt at deflection.  

Also, what does Burfict getting shoved to the ground have to do with whatever you were trying to point out?

Maybe it wasn't a nice attempt at deflection.
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 03:34 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: That's not an NFL player but professional wrestler R-Truth

In fairness, Truth and Jones were tag team champions together....

https://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=2xyzYlT_WSw
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 06:53 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: What does that have to do with the Steelers not being the class organization of the NFL anymore?

Nice attempt at deflection.

You said:

(11-03-2015, 12:37 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Mitchell's a punk, and, if the Steelers were still the class organization of the NFL, the Rooneys would have gotten rid of him a long time ago.

I was sharing the point that the Bengals have there own problem children they haven't dealt with.

(11-04-2015, 06:53 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Also, what does Burfict getting shoved to the ground have to do with whatever you were trying to point out?

Maybe it wasn't a nice attempt at deflection.

Burfict hits the Packer player in the nuts and then gets shoved. That's what a punk looks like.

Rock On
Reply/Quote