Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congrats Bengals!
(11-05-2015, 08:10 AM)GMDino Wrote: So Mitchell (in your opinion) is "dirty" because of a legal, clean hit so the Steelers should cut him because they have a better organization than the Bengals?

But Burfict and Jones have been shown to be dirty and its OK because the Bengals have always had problems with players...and therefore the Steelers should cut players who are not dirty?

Is there a "Smack Talk 101" for you guys to go to? Rock On

Sigh....

I'll type this in simple sentences for you.

First, I never said cut him. Not anywhere, so maybe work on that responding to the actual post part of this in Smack Talk 101.

My point is, it's time for all you yellow towel swinging yinzers to get off the we run a classy organization high horse and accept that it's just as corrupt as any other team. In case you missed it, a player on your team made a death threat on twitter over a damn game.... yes that really happened, little worse then a cup check.

It's the NFL, if Aaron Hernandez wasn't in prison, he'd be on a roster somewhere, just as Baltimore kept the stabbin king Ray Lewis around, but through all the Bengals legal issues, there was a line of clueless steeler fans swinging their yellow towels screaming...we don't tolerate players like that. News flash, yes you do. Accept it, and come to terms with it.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 02:29 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Sigh....

First, I never said cut him. Not anywhere, so maybe work on that responding to the actual post part of this in Smack Talk 101.

My point is, it's time for all you yellow towel swinging yinzers to get off the we run a classy organization high horse and accept that it's just as corrupt as any other team. In case you missed it, a player on your team made a death threat on twitter over a damn game.... yes that really happened, little worse then a cup check.

It's the NFL, if Aaron Hernandez wasn't in prison, he'd be on a roster somewhere, just as Baltimore kept the stabbin king Ray Lewis around, but through all the Bengals legal issues, there was a line of clueless steeler fans swinging their yellow towels screaming...we don't tolerate players like that. News flash, yes you do. Accept it, and come to terms with it.

I was responding to you and BFritz:

http://bengalsboard.net/Thread-Congrats-Bengals?pid=100895#pid100895

Quote:
BFritz21 Wrote: Wrote:Was dirty by Burfict, but we're not talking about the Bengals because we know they've always had problems.

We're talking about the Steelers not being the model for the class organization of the NFL.

Another nice attempt at deflection.

Murdock2420 Wrote: Wrote:No shit, we've had problem children for a long, long time. We led the league in arrest at one point, and all you steeler fans went on and on about how that wouldn't fly there, and it's a class act organization, and that type of action isn't tolerated....and low and behold...it's actually not a classy organization at all, it's just like every other team in the league with it's fair share of crap human beings.

Concerning Mitchell being "dirty" vs Burfict being "dirty, but not as dirty if dirty at all".

So do you want to talk about the play on the field?  Or do you want to talk about the hypocrisy of keeping stars who get in trouble off the field while cutting scrubs?

Looks like the classic case of an inferiority complex.  Because not ALL fans said the Steelers were the ultimate in class.  And not ALL fans are happy when they do things like sign Michael Vick for example.  And if you and Fritz want to keep comparing how the organizations are run you're going to lose that one too.

As to the point BFritz was trying (desperately) to make...Mitchell wasn't dirty so I can't understand how that reflects on the Steelers as a bad organization for "tolerating" it.  Meanwhile Pacman Jones is having his portrait drawn for whatever hall-of-fame the Bengals have for ex-players.

As to the "death threat". I keep hearing that with no explanation of what "painting" someone is?

I suggest you google "painting another man" and do an image search and then get back to me. Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 08:33 AM)GMDino Wrote: I was responding to you and BFritz:

http://bengalsboard.net/Thread-Congrats-Bengals?pid=100895#pid100895

Concerning Mitchell being "dirty" vs Burfict being "dirty, but not as dirty if dirty at all".

So do you want to talk about the play on the field?  Or do you want to talk about the hypocrisy of keeping stars who get in trouble off the field while cutting scrubs?

Looks like the classic case of an inferiority complex.  Because not ALL fans said the Steelers were the ultimate in class.  And not ALL fans are happy when they do things like sign Michael Vick for example.  And if you and Fritz want to keep comparing how the organizations are run you're going to lose that one too.

As to the point BFritz was trying (desperately) to make...Mitchell wasn't dirty so I can't understand how that reflects on the Steelers as a bad organization for "tolerating" it.  Meanwhile Pacman Jones is having his portrait drawn for whatever hall-of-fame the Bengals have for ex-players.

As to the "death threat". I keep hearing that with no explanation of what "painting" someone is?

I suggest you google "painting another man" and do an image search and then get back to me. Ninja

Your sig is wrong.. That should read 8-0 Bengals.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 02:29 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Sigh....

Not only that, but they have the Sheriff's Dept. on payroll.  This is starting to sound more like the Stoolers are run by the LaRoccas instead of the Rooneys. Hilarious

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 10:23 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Your sig is wrong.. That should read 8-0 Bengals.

I don't update them until all four teams play.  How much free time do you think I have?!?!

Smirk
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 10:36 AM)GMDino Wrote: I don't update them until all four teams play.  How much free time do you think I have?!?!

Smirk

A LOT..............

Ninja
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 10:43 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: A LOT..............

Ninja

Rock On
Reply/Quote

Ninja

(11-06-2015, 10:46 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Rock On

yes.  When I'm at work.   Smirk
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 11:07 AM)GMDino Wrote: yes.  When I'm at work.   Smirk

Then get to work.....8-0 son! Smirk

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 11:20 AM)Wyche Wrote: Then get to work.....8-0 son! Smirk

0-1 come week 18/19

Reply/Quote

Ninja

Some funky symmetry going on there. 
Him: 2,997
You:2,667

It's creepin' me out, man.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 02:25 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Some funky symmetry going on there. 
Him: 2,997
You:2,667

It's creepin' me out, man.

Are you suggesting that the 6's & 9's symbolize some "connection" between the two ?
Fascinating....
LOL
Reply/Quote
http://www.cincinnati.com/story/bengals-blog/2015/11/05/bengals-vontaze-burfict-abuses-camera-during-pregame-warmups/75260920/

Vontaze Burfict abuses camera during first quarter

Quote:Bengals linebacker Vontaze Burfict appeared to intentionally knock over a camera in the back of the end zone during the first quarter of the Bengals-Browns game on Thursday night at Paul Brown Stadium.

The incident, captured both on television and through the lens of photographer Sam Greene, shows Burfict running up to a camera during a play and tossing it aside. In the process, the camera was thrown into the face of operator Jim Strickler. He's been part of the scoreboard crew at Paul Brown Stadium since Day 1. Strickler was bandaged up after the incident but continued to shoot the game.

Bengals officials confirmed Strickler is expected to return to his post for the next home game against Houston.

"He and all other people that work those jobs are fully aware those positions entail some physical risk because close to action and course of the play is unpredictable," the Bengals said through a team spokesman.

This wasn't the first time the linebacker showed disregard for a camera member or their equipment. In the 2014 season opener at Baltimore, Burfict knocked away a camera held by former Enquirer photographer Jeff Swinger. 
Classy.  Ninja
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 03:02 PM)GMDino Wrote: http://www.cincinnati.com/story/bengals-blog/2015/11/05/bengals-vontaze-burfict-abuses-camera-during-pregame-warmups/75260920/

Classy.  Ninja

Classy? No.

Awesome? Yes.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 01:53 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: 0-1 come week 18/19

Nah, we silence that shit this season too.....you won't be pulling for the only AFCN team in the playoffs? Confused

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 03:02 PM)GMDino Wrote: http://www.cincinnati.com/story/bengals-blog/2015/11/05/bengals-vontaze-burfict-abuses-camera-during-pregame-warmups/75260920/

Classy.  Ninja

Much ado about nothing.....don't you guys have some baby seals to club or something?

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 03:18 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: Classy? No.

Awesome? Yes.

(11-06-2015, 03:21 PM)Wyche Wrote: Much ado about nothing.....don't you guys have some baby seals to club or something?

I'm sure the cameraman agree with you TOTALLY.  Mellow

[Image: azVzv8B_700b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 03:24 PM)GMDino Wrote: I'm sure the cameraman agree with you TOTALLY.  Mellow

[Image: azVzv8B_700b.jpg]

Meh....he ran into it....momentum, it's a thing.  He could've grabbed it and helped the guy out instead of tossing it aside, I agree, but it's still much ado about nothing.  This isn't like Rodman kicking that dude back in the day or anything.  Hell, Reggie Nelson ran into the wall!  

Last week is long gone, go cry in your Iron City. LOL

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 03:21 PM)Wyche Wrote: Much ado about nothing.....don't you guys have some baby seals to club or something?

Why?  Is Burfict getting bored?

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 04:07 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Why?  Is Burfict getting bored?

Do you REALLY want me to run down the list of past Steeler LBs' style of play over the years.....or butthole violating linemen for that matter? LMAO

Burfict is a boy scout compared to some of that lot. Ya'll just mad/scared we finally got us an enforcer.....deal with it.

Reply/Quote