Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congrats to Zimmer!!!
He finally got his first playoff win, congrats !!! Hope he takes it all this year
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Great game and team he's coaching!!! He was next in line to be HC here in Cincy. Sad

Zimmer 4 yrs to win playoff game. VS Marvin 15yrs and still to win a playoff game. Sad x 1000
Reply/Quote
Good thing he coached that QB up; he couldn't do it here.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I so happy for Zim. He was great with us and deserves everything and all the success he gets. Go Vikes!

PS- good thing Mike Brown didn't hire him as HC to replace Lewis, cause we most certainly would be back in the 90's!

PSS- Zimmer has gotten further than Marvin in the playoffs in his short time as HC!
Reply/Quote
Instant karma for what he went through a couple years ago with the missed field goal. Good for Zim. Wish he was the Bengals HC.
Reply/Quote
So very happy for Zim and the Vikes, hope they win it all.
Reply/Quote
Congrats to Coach Zimmer! I always knew you'd be a great HC.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
congrats to zim! been pulling for him. could also be the first team to host a superbowl. that would be sweet af!
Reply/Quote
Sort of unique I would think...there are two back up QB's starting in the NFC Championship game
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 10:33 PM)Goalpost Wrote: Sort of unique I would think...there are two back up QB's starting in the NFC Championship game

This weekend was dubbed the HOFers v. the nobodies. Nobodies went 3-1. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 10:42 PM)bfine32 Wrote: This weekend was dubbed the HOFers v. the nobodies. Nobodies went 3-1. 

Did you just dub it that?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Good luck to coach Zimmer!
Happy Halloween
Reply/Quote
I really wanted him to be our coach, and now he's getting the success we all knew he would get.
Reply/Quote
Congrats to Mike Z. Miss that guy here.

Reply/Quote
Case Keenum pulled an "Andy" because that last play that won it for the Vikings reminded me of Andy's pass that knocked the Ravens out of the playoffs.

Both of yesterday's games seem to go against my belief that the NFL is fixed or rigged, because you can't script either one of those games, the twists and turns they took, and the way they ended.
Reply/Quote
Awesome game! Congrats to Zim!!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 10:18 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Good thing he coached that QB up; he couldn't do it here.

He was also the D.C. In cincy?
Reply/Quote
Congrats to Coach Zim......most of us knew he'd win a postseason game before Mediocre Merv ever did.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2018, 12:19 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: He was also the D.C. In cincy?

Pay no mind to the Mediocre Merv Militia.....that's their calling card.....blame the QB.  They blamed Palmer too. Ninja

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 10:14 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Great game and team he's coaching!!! He was next in line to be HC here in Cincy. Sad

Zimmer 4 yrs to win playoff game.    VS Marvin 15yrs and still to win a playoff game. Sad x 1000

glad he got the monkey off his back, he was also DC for 3 of those losses here at Cincy and be honest his defense was not very good in the playoffs.. the lucky pass or we would be talking about 2nd half meltdown by Vikings defense and soft coverage late against Brees.
Reply/Quote