Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Continued Trump Administration Fallout
(08-13-2021, 10:33 PM)samhain Wrote: Mike Lindell was probably more rational when he was smokin' dat shit back in the day.  He's going to need one of them peanut butter and crack sammiches once Dominion gets in his ass and he's on the street.

I tells ya, that's the wacky part.  The guy is getting sued for defamation and the possibility that it will go forward is up in the air so he responds by announcing that he intends to spend 72 hours repeating his dubious claims on national television.  I'd find the jabs at him for being a former drug addict to be a bit cliched, but it seems like the guy just replaced one unhealthy, life-altering addiction with another.

I almost forgot we are 6 months removed from that "Absolute Proof" film he made that was supposed to prove the 2020 election was stolen, too.  Is he going to announce another one?  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2021, 11:37 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I tells ya, that's the wacky part.  The guy is getting sued for defamation and the possibility that it will go forward is up in the air so he responds by announcing that he intends to spend 72 hours repeating his dubious claims on national television.  I'd find the jabs at him for being a former drug addict to be a bit cliched, but it seems like the guy just replaced one unhealthy, life-altering addiction with another.

I almost forgot we are 6 months removed from that "Absolute Proof" film he made that was supposed to prove the 2020 election was stolen, too.  Is he going to announce another one?  

I hadn't honestly watched him speak outside of his commercials before yesterday.  He's uh, animated, if you will.  I get that he's passionate about his cause and perceives most that question him as hostile, but yikes.  I wouldn't be shocked if he were found to be partaking.
Reply/Quote