Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Coronavirus
(03-24-2020, 04:54 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Second paragraph . . . “ The fish tank solvent that treats aquatic parasites.”

Added: google “ chloroquine phosphate” and tell me what’s the first result that pops up.

WTF does that matter?  I'll bet there was water in there too, but I don't drink it because there's lots of other shit in there.   Denatured alcohol says "alcohol".  Must be alright.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
daddys death panels are going to rip the intubation tube right out of your mothers throat, wipe it off with the shop rag they have left, and jam down the gullet of some rich prick donor's kid.

looking forward to hearing who all these daddy's boys are going to blame then.
This is what I see Trump said. He jumped the gun on approval as they have approved trials.

https://qz.com/africa/1822701/coronavirus-trump-says-malaria-drug-chloroquine-can-work/

Cuomo has been talking about it as well, and he gets a lot of national air time.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/lisettevoytko/2020/03/22/new-york-to-begin-clinical-trials-for-coronavirus-treatment-tuesday-cuomo-says/#42de9ebd4203
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(03-24-2020, 05:09 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: daddys death panels are going to rip the intubation tube right out of your mothers throat, wipe it off with the shop rag they have left, and jam down the gullet of some rich prick donor's kid.  

looking forward to hearing who all these daddy's boys are going to blame then.

Nah those are in Italy.  The place with the good kind of healthcare.  

(Hey credit me with being able to follow what was written. Maybe.)

(03-24-2020, 05:07 PM)michaelsean Wrote: WTF does that matter?  I'll bet there was water in there too, but I don't drink it because there's lots of other shit in there.   Denatured alcohol says "alcohol".  Must be alright.

https://aquariumstoredepot.com/products/chloroquine-phosphate

If you wanted to get some chloroquine to treat ich in your fish which is usually only available by prescription, the aquarium store depot is all sold out.

It’s not a cleaning product.
(03-24-2020, 05:27 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: https://aquariumstoredepot.com/products/chloroquine-phosphate

If you wanted to get some chloroquine to treat ich in your fish which is usually only available by prescription, the aquarium store depot is all sold out.

It’s not a cleaning product.

Ima go ahead and let you have the last word.  Not for any other reason than this was a stupid tangent to get off on.  

(03-24-2020, 05:00 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Yeah by pouring it in the fish tank.  This isn't like something people take from horse farms to treat pin worms.  

How do you think you give fish medicine? Pour it in the tank water? Or with a tiny little spoon?
(03-24-2020, 05:29 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Ima go ahead and let you have the last word.  Not for any other reason than this was a stupid tangent to get off on.  

Thanks, Kanye.
(03-24-2020, 05:15 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Nah those are in Italy.  The place with the good kind of healthcare.  

(Hey credit me with being able to follow what was written. Maybe.)

you mean the place with more hospital beds per 1000 people than we have?  just let me know if you're unconcerned when a loved one is deemed less deserving of life savings measures in the coming months.  i believe the term coined was 'death panels', correct?  
I support the "cash for Boomers" program proposed on Tucker Carlson last night.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
(03-24-2020, 05:38 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: you mean the place with more hospital beds per 1000 people than we have?  just let me know if you're unconcerned when a loved one is deemed less deserving of life savings measures in the coming months.  i believe the term coined was 'death panels', correct?  

I don’t know. Is that what they call them in Italy? But no you’re right. It’s going well.

And micro scenarios in a macro situation are completely logical.

I was confused on all these posts about aquariums and fish cleaner. So apparently two people that were in fine health drank fish tank cleaner. One died and the other is blaming Trump from her hospital bed. I feel bad for the fish.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
So Trump's approval rating overall per Gallup is 49 percent. Might be his highest ever. According to Gallup he is at 60 percent approval on the Corona Virus issue.
(03-24-2020, 06:35 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I don’t know.  Is that what they call them in Italy? But no you’re  right. It’s going well.

And micro scenarios in a macro situation are completely logical.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
(03-24-2020, 07:28 PM)Goalpost Wrote: So Trump's approval rating overall per Gallup is 49 percent. Might be his highest ever. According to Gallup he is at 60 percent approval on the Corona Virus issue.

Sixty percent on what he claimed was a hoax has gotta be some sort of record.
There's no way he can be serious about re-starting everything by Easter. He's bullshitting to goose the markets. Has to be. If this thing keeps growing and the deaths continue to increase at the rate they are now, there's zero chance that happens. He contradicts himself in the same speech regularly, so it will be absolutely nothing for him to do it in 2 weeks when the shutdown needs to be extended.
(03-24-2020, 07:28 PM)Goalpost Wrote: So Trump's approval rating overall per Gallup is 49 percent. Might be his highest ever. According to Gallup he is at 60 percent approval on the Corona Virus issue.

Which is baffling, until you reason how ill-informed the general public is. He is getting credit for the work of people not listening to him.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
His disapproval rate has dropped but his approval rating has not gone up.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/

And he wants everything up by Easter to appease the religious folks.  That's all.  Otherwise the date means nothing to him.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(03-24-2020, 08:25 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Which is baffling, until you reason how ill-informed the general public is. He is getting credit for the work of people not listening to him.

Wonder what his approval rating is compared to all those foreigners at that UN (one-world-government) run World Health Organization.
Always been skeptical of the reality tv show host serial sexual assaulter lying conman who self proclaimed to be the king of debt.

They want a giant check to bail out whoever is a crony of this huge asshole with a bunch of failing hotels that has already been bailed out by his presidency illegally funneling money to his family? F*** that. This dude does not give a flying f*** about the people.

Give him his $500 billion check to bail out his rich friends and go back to work you stupid fools.!! The more poor people who die from this the less people there are that will vote against Trump.