Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Coronavirus
(06-20-2020, 10:10 PM)Nately120 Wrote: At least the people who died from it aren't around to hear his stand-up act. 

This is beyond sad HOFer. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(06-20-2020, 10:17 PM)bfine32 Wrote: This is beyond sad HOFer. 

Agreed, but I didn't vote for him.
(06-20-2020, 10:10 PM)Nately120 Wrote: At least the people who died from it aren't around to hear his stand-up act. 

But unfortunately their families will hear him treat it like a joke.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(06-20-2020, 10:35 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: But unfortunately their families will hear him treat it like a joke.

I'd agree that this sucks, but I don't want to be one of those "orange man bad" liberal crybabies.
(06-20-2020, 10:27 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Agreed, but I didn't vote for him.

Nor did I. But I'll not use the deceased as a vehicle for my disdain of one man. 

I've been on these boards for years and your post ranks top 2-3 of the most distasteful posts I've seen.

(06-20-2020, 10:42 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Nor did I. But I'll not use the deceased as a vehicle for my disdain of one man. 

I've been on these boards for years and your post ranks top 2-3 of the most distasteful posts I've seen.

You defend the man who has a global platform and uses it to joke about the deaths of Americans on his watch, but I make a bitter and sarcastic joke as a response to the absolute travesty he and his regime are and you are ready to call me out.  Meh.  I don't even have disdain for Trump, the whole situation is just a miserable and sardonic joke, hence my reply.
(06-20-2020, 10:42 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Nor did I. But I'll not use the deceased as a vehicle for my disdain of one man. 

So the white nationalism comments didn’t make your top three, but a joke about Trump joking about deadly virus triggered you?

Maybe you need a safe place?
(06-20-2020, 11:11 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: So the white nationalism comments didn’t make your top three, but a joke about Trump joking about deadly virus triggered you?

Maybe you need a safe place?

Yes, joking about the deceased "triggers" me. I've seen it too often. 

No safe place required. 

(06-20-2020, 10:59 PM)Nately120 Wrote: You defend the man who has a global platform and uses it to joke about the deaths of Americans on his watch, but I make a bitter and sarcastic joke as a response to the absolute travesty he and his regime are and you are ready to call me out.  Meh.  I don't even have disdain for Trump, the whole situation is just a miserable and sardonic joke, hence my reply.

Are you really trying to defend your sick comments; because...? I did watch the last half of the rally and I saw him pay tribute to those that has passed because of it.

(06-20-2020, 11:16 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Yes, joking about the deceased "triggers" me. I've seen it too often. 

No safe place required. 

The question emphasized what doesn't trigger you.
(06-20-2020, 11:16 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Yes, joking about the deceased "triggers" me. I've seen it too often. 

No safe place required. 

I'm not joking about the dead so much as joking about the president.  Geez, I'm sorry I just didn't go on a generic rant about how bad he is.  It's gotten to the point where what he says and does is a maddening combination of predictable and absurd.  

Let me just state this clearly....we are arguing over the right response to the president making a joke about something that has already killed over 100,000 Americans.  Forgive me for delving right into bitter sarcasm now that 3+ years of attempting to analyze this sociopath's actions with a rational mind has left so many of us with empty hands.

Laugh or cry.  And I'm not joking about death, I'm joking about him joking about death.  Amazingly, even someone who is as big of an ass as me takes less glee in the deaths than our glorious leader does.
(06-20-2020, 11:20 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Are you really trying to defend your sick comments; because...? I did watch the last half of the rally and I saw him pay tribute to those that has passed because of it.

I'm sure it was touching as hell.  Stay tuned for his next zinger about death.
(06-20-2020, 11:22 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I'm not joking about the dead so much as joking about the president.  Geez, I'm sorry I just didn't go on a generic rant about how bad he is.  It's gotten to the point where what he says and does is a maddening combination of predictable and absurd.  

Let me just state this clearly....we are arguing over the right response to the president making a joke about something that has already killed over 100,000 Americans.  Forgive me for delving right into bitter sarcasm now that 3+ years of attempting to analyze this sociopath's actions with a rational mind has left so many of us with empty hands.

Laugh or cry.  And I'm not joking about death, I'm joking about him joking about death.  Amazingly, even someone who is as big of an ass as me takes less glee in the deaths than our glorious leader does.

Your "joke" was sick and as I've said among the top repulsive I've seen in my years in these forums. You can blame Trump for them, but it doesn't change that fact. 

(06-20-2020, 11:31 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Your "joke" was sick and as I've said among the top repulsive I've seen in my years in these forums. You can blame Trump for them, but it doesn't change that fact. 

That is your perception and you are entitled to it, but fact it is not.

No safe place required. 

Well, then if you really gave a damn, at all, maybe you would have criticized Trump for holding a rally that requires those wishing to attend to sign a waiver due to the risk of contracting Covid 19 instead of virtue signaling your completely fake moral outrage at a sarcastic comment directed at Trump joking about the pandemic

Trump is literally putting people’s lives at risk to attend a political rally and you say nothing.

Nately makes a sarcastic comment about Trump joking about the pandemic and you claim it’s worse than all the racist crap that has been posted on here.

This is so f’n ridiculous.
(06-20-2020, 11:53 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Well, then if you really gave a damn, at all, maybe you would have criticized Trump for holding a rally that requires those wishing to attend to sign a waiver due to the risk of contracting Covid 19 instead of virtue signaling your completely fake moral outrage at a sarcastic comment directed at Trump joking about the pandemic

Trump is literally putting people’s lives at risk to attend a political rally and you say nothing.

Nately makes a sarcastic comment about Trump joking about the pandemic and you claim it’s worse than all the racist crap that has been posted on here.

This is so f’n ridiculous.
Donald Trump is not a member of this forum. 

What are your thoughts on Nately's comments?

Yes, yes you did. If you’re defending trump at this point, you’re either an idiot, you’re ignorant, or you’re selfish. Pick one. But acting like some moral arbiter on the board and making sure the Trump side HAS to be told in response to each anti-trump post is useless - you have neither the intelligence nor the moral high ground
(06-20-2020, 11:31 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Your "joke" was sick and as I've said among the top repulsive I've seen in my years in these forums. You can blame Trump for them, but it doesn't change that fact. 

Oh, okay, okay, okay . . .

You’ve got a problem with Bolton making a buck off of selling a book. But, you don’t have a problem with Trump making a buck off people risking contracting Covid 19 and potentially dying for a rally?

And Nately’s joke was sick?

Bless your little heart.
(06-21-2020, 12:08 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Here's the question:

Where did I defend Trump in this instance? 

Answer that and then reassess and then discuss one's intelligence. 

It’s your entire body of posts dude. What kind of kick do you get being a constant trump defender on a bengals message board? I’m at a loss. And then to ACT like you’re not....
(06-21-2020, 12:00 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Donald Trump is not a member of this forum. 

Doesn’t f’n matter. Racists terms have been used so much they were added to the language filter. Definitely more than 2-3 times for Nately’s comment to not even be in my top 10.

Quote:What are your thoughts on Nately's comments?

As Nately wrote, he wasn’t joking about the dead, but rather about Trump joking about a pandemic which has killed approximately 120K Americans and Trump’s contribution was to suggest bleach injections, take hydroxychloroquine again at medical advice, and a travel ban against WHO recommendations which proved to be a failure, and to announce the CDC’s recommendation to wear a face covering then immediately announce he won’t follow the advice he just announced thus unnecessarily making it a stupid political controversy through his complete lack of leadership. The idiot can’t even unite the country to wear something over our face so we can open up the damn economy which we all want.

So again, save your fake moral outrage at Nately’s comment and save it for the guy requiring people to sign a waiver so he can charge them money to risk getting Covid 19 just so he can make a buck.