Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Could Taylor's end be sooner than later?
The guy didn't have a resume to be an OC and this team made him a Head Coach.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2020, 09:22 PM)Destro Wrote: The guy didn't have a resume to be an OC and this team made him a Head Coach.

That’s like being a physician and going from intern to chief of surgery overnight.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
why he still here, shoulda be gone last year. he can stay as assistant to the assistant regional manager.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2020, 11:14 AM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Now why is that? Why is it that when players leave the Bengals they improve on their new team? Scheme? Coaching? Enthusiasm?

I don't blame Los, Zac Taylor is a joke
Reply/Quote
This is where I’m at.

I’ve been a loyal fan for 46 yrs except 1 half season when I saw Tony Dorsett break that 99 yard run (I think it was that play) when I was like 7 yrs old.

I told myself I’d stop following this franchise and probably football altogether if they got Joe hurt. Well they did exactly that.

So I’m at a point where they must do something to win me back. I don’t even know if they can. I just don’t. I do know that- depending on what happens this offseason, I will probably give them until some point next season to convince me to stay.

Here’s the kicker ...

Right at the same time I said I’d be done if they got Joe hurt- something about the Washington Football Team spoke to me. I love the new name and hope it stays and something about the colors pop. So yeah- that damn team- the very same team that hurt our QB- is the team I’ll follow. Such is my life. I don’t care what anyone thinks about that either. I’m damn near gone already.

But the bengals have a chance to win me back- with the same loyalty as I’ve always had- if they fix this situation.

It may or may not be firing Zac ... I just don’t know.
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 10:22 AM)Devils Advocate Wrote: This is where I’m at.

I’ve been a loyal fan for 46 yrs except 1 half season when I saw Tony Dorsett break that 99 yard run (I think it was that play) when I was like 7 yrs old.

I told myself I’d stop following this franchise and probably football altogether if they got Joe hurt. Well they did exactly that.

So I’m at a point where they must do something to win me back. I don’t even know if they can. I just don’t. I do know that- depending on what happens this offseason, I will probably give them until some point next season to convince me to stay.

Here’s the kicker ...

Right at the same time I said I’d be done if they got Joe hurt- something about the Washington Football Team spoke to me. I love the new name and hope it stays and something about the colors pop. So yeah- that damn team- the very same team that hurt our QB- is the team I’ll follow. Such is my life.  I don’t care what anyone thinks about that either. I’m damn near gone already.

But the bengals have a chance to win me back- with the same loyalty as I’ve always had- if they fix this situation.

So you're going to drop the Bengals frustration to follow a Dan Snyder owned team?

Epic. Whatever
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 12:34 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: So you're going to drop the Bengals frustration to follow a Dan Snyder owned team?

Epic. Whatever

Tell me about it.

But like I said I was going to stop following altogether. (This was before the season began). But something about that team called to me. I’ve never consider following another team ever before. My first favorite team is the bengals. My second favorite team is the bengals. I see no reason to stick around any longer if they don’t do something and by something I mean several things to rectify this situation. Washington will best Pittsburgh tomorrow.
Reply/Quote
I have said this elsewhere, but Katie, Troy, and Duke need to go as well.

If nepotism must continue, then Katie ans hubby can have jobs with zero say on football personnel.

Turner & Lou must go. Toxic.

ZT can stay as QB coach if he wants.

OL needs to be priority #1 and #2. It needs to be a strength. Not awful is not good enough.

Lastly, we need to stop paying OK players marquee money. Pay Bates. Not AJ. Give Dunlap's $$ to an elite OG. Don't pay big for Lawson. WJ3 is tougher. I'd give Alexander a raise.

#1 FA target: OG
#1 pick: Sewell
#2 pick: CB, DE, WR
Reply/Quote
We are all fans of mike brown, nothing else, he is the only constant. How's it sound. Yeah, nobody in USA would choose this owner.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 02:02 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: I have said this elsewhere, but Katie, Troy, and Duke need to go as well.

If nepotism must continue, then Katie ans hubby can have jobs with zero say on football personnel.

Turner & Lou must go. Toxic.

ZT can stay as QB coach if he wants.

OL needs to be priority #1 and #2. It needs to be a strength. Not awful is not good enough.

Lastly, we need to stop paying OK players marquee money. Pay Bates. Not AJ. Give Dunlap's $$ to an elite OG. Don't pay big for Lawson. WJ3 is tougher. I'd give Alexander a raise.

#1 FA target: OG
#1 pick: Sewell
#2 pick: CB, DE, WR

Uh no he can't.

Just like they say.

WASH YOUR HANDS !
[Image: th?id=OIP.Q3W7VELoIsAbhlwrvBRpDQHaE8&pid...=252&h=169]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2020, 09:39 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: That’s like being a physician and going from intern to chief of surgery overnight.

He is like that character in that movie with Leonardo DiCaprio,"Catch me if You can"  .......football style 
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2020, 11:27 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I would hope it is a Zac, Turner, Anarumo package that it sent walking.

That's what I would do, but at minimum it needs to be Turner and Anarumo.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 02:29 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Uh no he can't.

Just like they say.

WASH YOUR HANDS !
[Image: th?id=OIP.Q3W7VELoIsAbhlwrvBRpDQHaE8&pid...=252&h=169]

I can't think of a team where the HC was demoted to a coordinator or position coach and a new HC was brought in. So while I do think there were some good things Taylor has done for Burrow and the passing game, I don't think the organization can afford to keep him around by demoting him. 
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
He should be gone tonight. There’s no good reason to keep him around and no excuse for how bad things have gotten. He doesn’t have the respect of his players, and has lost this team. Couple that with the horrendous performance (4-23-1), and I just don’t see how you could justify keeping him.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
I see no reason to keep this team going in this direction.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 06:47 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: He should be gone tonight. There’s no good reason to keep him around and no excuse for how bad things have gotten. He doesn’t have the respect of his players, and has lost this team. Couple that with the horrendous performance (4-23-1), and I just don’t see how you could justify keeping him.

Yep, like I said in the GD thread, if he still has a job tomorrow...Mike and the gang are basically telling us flat out that they simply don't care and they're cool with being a complete embarrassment. 
Reply/Quote
Another winnable game down the tubes. Zac sure coached his heart out.
Reply/Quote
I almost really feel bad for Taylor. His track record was ass before this, but this is just the ass on top on the ass.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 06:47 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: He should be gone tonight. There’s no good reason to keep him around and no excuse for how bad things have gotten. He doesn’t have the respect of his players, and has lost this team. Couple that with the horrendous performance (4-23-1), and I just don’t see how you could justify keeping him.

Yep.

The bengals would be smart to move in from him before business starts tomorrow.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 10:22 AM)Devils Advocate Wrote: This is where I’m at.

Here’s the kicker ...

Right at the same time I said I’d be done if they got Joe hurt- something about the Washington Football Team spoke to me. I love the new name and hope it stays and something about the colors pop. So yeah- that damn team- the very same team that hurt our QB- is the team I’ll follow. Such is my life.  I don’t care what anyone thinks about that either. I’m damn near gone already.

You're free to like any team you want, but I don't see the wisdom in picking another franchise that has a god-awful owner.
Reply/Quote