Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Could Taylor's end be sooner than later?
(12-05-2020, 12:34 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: The FO should be pissed at this clown. They spent a fortune in FA, and drafted him a stud QB and yet he still only has 2 wins.

They have their own issues (not doing enough for the OL) to be held accountable for, but this team should absolutely have more than 2 wins.

Zac flushed the Brown's investment down the drain. 

SACK THE ZAC!
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 07:02 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: I almost really feel bad for Taylor. His track record was ass before this, but this is just the ass on top on the ass.

But when you say it that way, it sounds a bit...intriguing, in a swingers' convention kind of way. 

As a fan of this team for 40+ years, like some of you, I'm no stranger to lost seasons.  I cant count the numbers of times, like this season, that the season was effectively over by Halloween.  But damn, even in the depths of the dozen-year "lost decade," I don't know that I ever felt this bad about the prospects for this team going forward.  We're like Jack and Rose hanging onto the stern of the Titanic, and there's only one direction we're going.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I wasn’t on the band wagon with ZT as some of you. Change was needed because the Marvin Lewis show was getting obnoxious. Hell, some of you were having perpetual erections when he was hired. I wanted to give him a chance. The experiment is over.

ZT did not have a proven track record of handling an organization needing changed. Also the Super Bowl caused late coaches search. However, ZT talks about accountability and I see none with his coaching staff. I admire loyalty but if someone isn’t getting it done it’s time to go. Quoting a great President...ZT you are fired

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Bring back Jay Gruden

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 07:24 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: Quoting a great President...ZT you are fired

ZT is actually a winning coach if you count all the legal points scored.

(12-06-2020, 07:26 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: Bring back Jay Gruden

He's the OC in Jacksonville, right?  I guess we will have to see what they shake up after this season and getting (likely) Justin Fields.  They already canned their GM so maybe their coaching staff goes too?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
When the opposing head coach comes for you and has to be restrained from assaulting you on behalf of his team (and your team fans from the sounds of it around here), rock bottom has been reached.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
If not now, when? The family can’t possibly need to see anymore, right? Right??

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 07:36 PM)jj22 Wrote: When the opposing head coach comes for you and has to be restrained from assaulting you on behalf of his team and your fans, rock bottom has been reached.

That’s nothing, one of our all time best players went after a coach and had to be restrained...

I think it’s fair to say things are pretty bad.

Reply/Quote
I want a defensive head coach and an experienced OC. I just feel we are less likely to whiff with a more defensive minded approach. I'd be okay with someone like Birney, but prefer Defense at this point
Reply/Quote
Would someone be so kind as to give me a semi-detailed rundown on what happened with the whole fight thing? (I switched to the UC-Xavier game at 3:00.)

I've seen mentions of Mike Thomas shouldn't have been in the game, Taylor losing all control, etc. I really don't know what happened other than that there was a fight.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 07:36 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: If not now, when? The family can’t possibly need to see anymore, right? Right??

Seeing need doesn't always mean taking action.  Everyone I know who smokes "sees a need" to quit but they also have a hard time doing so because the status quo is always so tempting.  Yes, I compared Mike Brown's laziness to a crippling addiction.  
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 07:40 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Would someone be so kind as to give me a semi-detailed rundown on what happened with the whole fight thing?  (I switched to the UC-Xavier game at 3:00.)

I've see mentions of Mike Thomas shouldn't have been in the game, Taylor losing all control, etc.  I really don't know what happened other

I think Dolphins overreacted, but Thomas hit the player too early. Timed it wrong, which the one before he time perfectly and should not have been flagged. Grant started calling for flag, then decided to go down and act like he was really hurt, and was out for the repunt a play later and was trying to pump up crowd. It was a penalty, but it was not malicious from my perspective. 

Flores then crossed all the way to our sideline like he was gonna take out Taylor. Everyone cheering him on, saying it was great. Ugly game, ZT should be fired, but that was way more of an overreaction just like ejecting both Boyd and Howard. Terrible reffing entire game. Like God awful. 
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 07:40 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Would someone be so kind as to give me a semi-detailed rundown on what happened with the whole fight thing? (I switched to the UC-Xavier game at 3:00.)

I've see mentions of Mike Thomas shouldn't have been in the game, Taylor losing all control, etc. I really don't know what happened other

Taylor went all Reg Dunlop and told Flores his wife is a lesbian.

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 07:45 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Taylor went all Reg Dunlop and told Flores his wife is a lesbian.

Is she?
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 07:46 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Is she?

Show me the video

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 07:02 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: I almost really feel bad for Taylor. His track record was ass before this, but this is just the ass on top on the ass.

He should resign. Every day he is on this team, his stock goes down. Thinking his NFL OC or higher days are done.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 06:54 PM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: Another winnable game down the tubes. Zac sure coached his heart out.

The Tubes? Did someone say The Tubes?!?

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 07:47 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: Show me the video

Even though this is safe for work it's still pretty hot.  And it's funny.  I can't believe she did this in public.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 06:50 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Yep, like I said in the GD thread, if he still has a job tomorrow...Mike and the gang are basically telling us flat out that they simply don't care and they're cool with being a complete embarrassment. 

Yep, there we were, looking like we were going to go up 14-3 late in the 1st half.  Then in just a blink of undisciplined loss of composure, we lose our best offensive weapon for the rest of the day.  The team responds by losing their fight, fat Randy misses the FG, again, and we come out and lay a complete zero in the second half.

In the blink of an eye, this team went from having all of the momentum to having none, and not even fighting to get it back.  What is a coach if he can't even inspire his athletes to give their best performance?  It's well past time for Zac to be shown the door.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 06:50 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Yep, like I said in the GD thread, if he still has a job tomorrow...Mike and the gang are basically telling us flat out that they simply don't care and they're cool with being a complete embarrassment. 

(12-06-2020, 07:51 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Yep, there we were, looking like we were going to go up 14-3 late in the 1st half.  Then in just a blink of undisciplined loss of composure, we lose our best offensive weapon for the rest of the day.  The team responds by losing their fight, fat Randy misses the FG, again, and we come out and lay a complete zero in the second half.

In the blink of an eye, this team went from having all of the momentum to having none, and not even fighting to get it back.  What is a coach if he can't even inspire his athletes to give their best performance?  It's well past time for Zac to be shown the door.

These two posts say all that needs to be spoken. "You don't live in Cleveland, you live in Cincinnati!" My how the worm has turned.
Reply/Quote