Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.86 Average
Crazy Stats and Quotes Thread
Today was the first game of Evan McPherson's career, in which he did not attempt a single field goal.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
Reply/Quote
From week three onward, Joe Burrow has been the best QB in the NFL by EPA per play.
Reply/Quote
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(10-24-2022, 09:32 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote:

I was focusing on him when Trey went out. Looks like he's starting to get his legs under him. He's fast and agile out there. The preseason hype from a year ago may be justified.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
Another crazy positive stat 16 consecutive games either winning or losing by less than 1 score. The mighty Bills are currently 1 behind us at 15.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2022, 11:58 AM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: Another crazy positive stat 16 consecutive games either winning or losing by less than 1 score. The mighty Bills are currently 1 behind us at 15.

Didn't we just win by 18 points?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2022, 11:58 AM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: Another crazy positive stat 16 consecutive games either winning or losing by less than 1 score. The mighty Bills are currently 1 behind us at 15.

wut

Reply/Quote
(10-24-2022, 12:10 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Didn't we just win by 18 points?

We also beat the Dolphins by 12 and the Jets by 15. That post makes no sense whatsoever.

Reply/Quote

The Bengals just beat New York, Atlanta and Miami by 2+ scores. The Bengals also blew out the Ravens in week 16 last season. Not sure where this is coming from. 
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2022, 12:13 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: The Bengals just beat New York, Atlanta and Miami by 2+ scores. The Bengals also blew out the Ravens in week 16 last season. Not sure where this is coming from. 

That is a full season of either winning or losing close just thought I would mention the stat add in that the Bills who are currently most everyone best team in football is 1 behind us.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2022, 12:38 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: That is a full season of either winning or losing close just thought I would mention the stat add in that the Bills who are currently most everyone best team in football is 1 behind us.

No, I'm saying I don't understand where you're getting that number from because it isn't true. The Bengals have zero consecutive games of losing/winning by less than one score. Before yesterday, they had only two consecutive games of losing or winning by one score. 
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2022, 12:10 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Didn't we just win by 18 points?

That would qualify as a win.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2022, 12:40 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: No, I'm saying I don't understand where you're getting that number from because it isn't true. The Bengals have zero consecutive games of losing/winning by less than one score. Before yesterday, they had only two consecutive games of losing or winning by one score. 

For the last 16 games The Bengals have either Won or lost within 1 possession. What is so hard to understand? They could win 45 to nothing streak would continue lose 20 to 10 streak would end.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2022, 12:38 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: That is a full season of either winning or losing close just thought I would mention the stat add in that the Bills who are currently most everyone best team in football is 1 behind us.

Oh.

wut

Reply/Quote
(10-24-2022, 12:42 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: For the last 16 games The Bengals have either Won or lost within 1 possession. What is so hard to understand?

The fact that it is blatantly wrong. The Bengals just won by 18 points yesterday. That is not a single possession, that would be three. If there is something deeper here, then explain it a little bit better because it's not just me that is completely missing what you're attempting to communicate. 
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2022, 12:42 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: For the last 16 games The Bengals have either Won or lost within 1 possession. What is so hard to understand?

Dude what in the actual hell are you talking about? As we’ve pointed out, the Bengals have won by multiple scores several times this season.

Reply/Quote

I feel like Donny right about now.

[Image: Ct4DkT7VYAAuuzx?format=jpg&name=small]
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote