Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.86 Average
Crazy Stats and Quotes Thread
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2022, 07:40 AM)gman657 Wrote: This is a actually a really big positive because it was one of our real weaknesses last year. I still feel this team is just waiting to click when every thing comes together we could blow out a some teams.

Yeah. Our offense has struggled most of the year, and for the stats to look that good...it's great, because when it gets consistently on track, they should improve more.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2022, 10:40 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Yeah. Our offense has struggled most of the year, and for the stats to look that good...it's great, because when it gets consistently on track, they should improve more.

A LOT more.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
and we lived through most of them

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(10-20-2022, 10:39 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote:

And I don’t think he had any in 2020?
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2022, 11:17 AM)pally Wrote: and we lived through most of them

LOL

Reply/Quote
(10-20-2022, 11:18 AM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: And I don’t think he had any in 2020?

Nope. Tee had that long bomb against the Colts but the DB ran him down before he could get in the end zone.

Reply/Quote
(10-20-2022, 11:18 AM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: And I don’t think he had any in 2020?

Probably used 2020 so they could get the other QBs a little closer to Burrow. ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Reply/Quote
Reply/Quote

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
This is the first game of Evan McPherson's career, short as it has been, that he has not attempted any field goals

Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 07:31 PM)pally Wrote: This is the first game of Evan McPherson's career, short as it has been, that he has not attempted any field goals

Shocked

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Can anyone find the fastest to 9000 yards graphic? I've been searching and can't find it anywhere.

Reply/Quote
I love stats

I also love the eye test and Burrow was back in the Clemson title game today. When he gets like this covering him must not be fun at all. He doesn’t make bad reads dude.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 07:25 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote:  

Burrow fit several passes into a tight window where he had to throw it over defenders and drop ot in. He did it masterfully!

He's thrown what 1 into in past 6 games???
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote