Poll: Where does the burdon lay?
Marvin Lewis - Coach
Hue - Play calling
Paul Guenther - Defense
AJ Green - Missing Catches 2nd Half
The guy who missed the FG Kicked I am not saying his name cause he is my pick but everybody deserves the blame
Number 55 for kinda hitting someone out of bounds sorta
AJ McCarron or Macaroni whatever that means
Geno Atkins and his sickle cellness
Someone else entirley perhaps Paul Brown for putting the Bengals Together
Carson Palmer Cause he looks so sexy in a skirt - did I just say that
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Player Bad Play Cost us the Most?
(12-30-2015, 01:50 AM)Atomic Orange Wrote: A 'complete' coach wouldn't let the game get out of hand like that after your fg kicker misses one after being up 14-0.

It's Marv. always was always will be. A top coach with this roster would have a few PO wins by now if not a championship.

What does this even mean? What would a complete coach do differently? Pull the kicker? LOL
Reply/Quote
Nuge gets the blame? The guy has been solid all season. Yeah the three points would have won the game, but so would have a multitude of other things like- scoring more than 3 points in the second half. Allowing less than 14 points in the second half. Stupid penalties. Not quiting on plays, etc. Not fumbling a shotgun snap.

The guy hit the clutch 52 to send it ultimately into overtime. Kickers are going to miss some- don't tell me Josh Brown is the Benals savior, that's bullshit.

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.propelio.com%2Fwp-c...f=1&nofb=1]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2015, 01:50 PM)Shouldamapads Wrote: Nuge gets the blame?  The guy has been solid all season.  Yeah the three points would have won the game, but so would have a multitude of other things like- scoring more than 3 points in the second half.  Allowing less than 14 points in the second half.  Stupid penalties.  Not quiting on plays, etc.  Not fumbling a shotgun snap.

The guy hit the clutch 52 to send it ultimately into overtime.  Kickers are going to miss some- don't tell me Josh Brown is the Benals savior, that's bullshit.

Nugent is always the community punching bag when their is a team loss.  Andre Smith had a holding call against the Panthers last year that took back a game winning TD but that one was also Nugent's fault for missing the field goal. LOL

He was the only player who showed up to last years playoff game with a franchise long 57 yard field goal and it was hardly mentioned. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 07:38 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: And you think the #1 Defense by far in the league is going to continue to play like they did in 1st half and you think a unproven backup QB is going to keep playing at the level ? 

how many games have you watched in the NFL.. I can count numerous games this season that what happen last nite has happen to other teams.. How about Carolina.. they totally blew it against the Giants... to let them come back.. it happens... 

Both teams needed the game, Denver a bit more but I feel safe to say that the Bengals played just as hard as Denver.. they lost in OT in Denver .. Come on Man.

I've witnessed every single game of Marvin Lewis's tenure, and am a former season ticket holder, what happened in that game is not unique due to Denver's #1 overall yard per game defense, but rather a continued losing philosophy of going extremely conservative in big games. This is a clear precedent.

It has happened with different coordinators, different players, and always in the biggest of games. It is reflected in his overall playoff and primetime record.

I'm not saying teams don't comeback in the NFL, or Denver still wouldn't fight to win that game, what I am saying is don't put the brakes on and pull back the reins!!!! PLAY TO WIN!!!!!

Marvin Lewis has been the coach in Cincinnati for 13 seasons and been to the playoffs six times without one single win, not ONE (Freaking Tim Tebow beat the Stoolers in a playoff game)!!! Only Bellicheat, has a been with the Patriots as long as Marvin, no other coach has been with a team as long including coaches who have won championships and playoff games. The Cincinnati Bengals have not won one playoff game in two and a half decades!!!!!

So please, when you want to compare our Cincinnati Bengals to other "teams" in the NFL, please don't!!!! They are unique in their own right, and same goes for this head coach!!! So you, C'mon Man!!!!
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 07:58 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: The Broncos made better adjustments at halftime, so I'll blame the guy with the 8-18 record in prime time. Multiple players choked. How many times have we heard that story during Marv's tenure? We give him all the credit for shaping this roster and building a consistent winner, so it's only fair to give him blame when they fail. That's life as a HC.

Yeah, i cannot disagree with anything you say. Sure sounds like classic Marv.

I still need to watch the damn game, hopefully someone will put it on here.
Reply/Quote