Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cutdown day 2018 - FINAL 53 & Practice Squad are set
(09-02-2018, 04:38 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Did we move anyone to that IR, can return list? I thought Core would be an option for this freeing up another spot

Shaw and Okoye, I think. Henderson is done for the year. 
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2018, 04:40 PM)Shady Wrote: Shaw and Okoye, I think. Henderson is done for the year. 

I thought we cut those guys before the 53 and reverted to IR because no one claimed them. I'm talking about dudes that made the 53 and then we designated IR
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-02-2018, 04:46 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I thought we cut those guys before the 53 and reverted to IR because no one claimed them. I'm talking about dudes that made the 53 and then we designated IR

Doesn't sound like it. Must think Core and Harris will be back soon.

Or they are waiting til after week 1 to add a vet when the contracts aren't guaranteed.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2018, 03:46 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Oh hell no Hackenberg ! ugghhhh 

Christy Hack&Sacked?  Wow, they must really think Andy is going to maintain perfect health.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2018, 04:46 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I thought we cut those guys before the 53 and reverted to IR because no one claimed them. I'm talking about dudes that made the 53 and then we designated IR

No one as of now has been sent to IR from the 53.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Give me the drunk kid over Hackenberg. Sheez.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(09-02-2018, 04:55 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Give me the drunk kid over Hackenberg.  Sheez.

Yeah i like the way Woodside slings it.

But you never know if Hack could hack it eventually could be like a boy named Sue.
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2018, 04:55 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Give me the drunk kid over Hackenberg.  Sheez.

Geesh, one little DUI and he's a drunk for life..... Sad 

But yeah, I like the drunk kids better as well.... more upside.
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2018, 04:49 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Christy Hack&Sacked?  Wow, they must really think Andy is going to maintain perfect health.

They're gonna add HR Puffnstuff to the PS next.  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
7 of 16 for 69 yards, two interceptions and two sacks in seven drives for the Hacks only preseason action

So we saw something in his pathetic preseason? What are our guys watching
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2018, 05:14 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Geesh, one little DUI and he's a drunk for life..... Sad 

But yeah, I like the drunk kids better as well.... more upside.

It seemed to me the Drunk kid had a decent arm and I thought he showed some promise ?

Perhaps they caught him spiking the gatorade.
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2018, 05:45 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: They're gonna HR Puffnstuff to the PS next.  Hilarious

Hey, at least they kept the talented Cedric Ogbuehi on the 53.  The guy is so good that he handles 3 positions.  He sits on the END of the bench, GUARDS the water, and TACKLES anyone that tries to drink it.   Ninja

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
MJ is back. Re-signing soon.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(09-02-2018, 05:51 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Hey, at least they kept the talented Cedric Ogbuehi on the 53.  The guy is so good that he handles 3 positions.  He sits on the END of the bench, GUARDS the water, and TACKLES anyone that tries to drink it.   Ninja

HAHAHA  Hilarious

Actually I heard they have a plan for Ced. They're gonna duct tape his mouth shut so he can't yell Lookout ! at Andy. Wanna see if that will get him to start blocking ?
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2018, 05:45 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: They're gonna add HR Puffnstuff to the PS next.  Hilarious

LOL I actually get that reference
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

Reply/Quote
Who are they cutting with MJ back?
Reply/Quote
Check out this clip of Hackenberg in his last game. This is the complete opposite of a tough throw. I would not sign this guy just based on this one play...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/jetswire.usatoday.com/2018/08/30/jj-wilcox-intercepts-christian-hackenberg-jets-eagles-preseason/amp/
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2018, 06:05 PM)bambino5130 Wrote: Who are they cutting with MJ back?

Hopefully no one. They are saying that maybe Core or Harris will go to IR.
This explains why they kept one fewer D lineman yesterday. They already had an agreement in place with Johnson to return.
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2018, 06:15 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Hopefully no one.  They are saying that maybe Core or Harris will go to IR.
This explains why they kept one fewer D lineman yesterday. They already had an agreement in place with Johnson to return.

Sounds about right, all while saving 4.2 million in cap space. Solid move. 

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Giants cut Davis Webb today, I’d sign him over Hackenburg.
Reply/Quote