Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
D'Ante Smith
(08-18-2021, 10:30 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Am a dehydrated today as well but had to work anyways lol

I'm sick every time I go to work and never miss a day (Except for a fever in January for covid protocols, but I still worked from home that entire time).

I think I'm just allergic to work myself.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2021, 12:51 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Is Larry really good or is Smith just still really raw?

[Image: bmrnomi0phtaqpeenn7m.jpg]
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-19-2021, 12:39 AM)bfine32 Wrote: [Image: bmrnomi0phtaqpeenn7m.jpg]

[Image: dante-smith-for-website.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(08-19-2021, 12:14 AM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Something to keep in mind is that this is going to be a big season of "missed" evaluations on rookies. With so many players opting out or playing limited games last season, there was limited film.

Smith opted out after getting injured in the first game of the season. He was viewed as a late round prospect until he blew up the Senior Bowl. There's a chance he could've been viewed as 2nd-3rd round prospect had he played the whole season.

All true. Rock On
Reply/Quote
Apparently Mark Andrews had to be taken away from Ravens practice yesterday in an ambulance due to severe cramping and dehydration. The IV and ice massage wasn’t enough. Shit is no joke…

Reply/Quote
(08-20-2021, 07:14 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Apparently Mark Andrews had to be taken away from Ravens practice yesterday in an ambulance due to severe cramping and dehydration. The IV and ice massage wasn’t enough. Shit is no joke…

He is also a Type 1 Diabetic.   Dehydration and Type 1 together can get very serious quickly. 

https://www.umassmed.edu/dcoe/diabetes-care/success-stories/2020/09/mark-andrews/
Reply/Quote
Did he end up playing against Washington tonight or no?
Reply/Quote
(08-21-2021, 01:19 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Did he end up playing against Washington tonight or no?

I don’t recall seeing him out there.

Reply/Quote