Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama: Calling ISIL 'Islamic extremists' would accomplish nothing
(06-20-2016, 08:09 PM)masterpanthera_t Wrote: If a small culture within a religion allows children to marry adults, you cannot ascribe it to the whole religion.  This was addressed in my previous post (I wouldn't hold all Christians responsible for a small percentage of their population.  I also wouldn't say that the U.S. legal system in many states supports rape, because they "promote" marrying children (under the age of 18 to adults).  This is the kind of broad brush generalization that is not particularly useful.  The part of "Islam" or a radical perversion of it that is hijacked by some organizations (ISIS, Al Qaeda etc.) is being dealt with.  Nobody in the coalition against ISIS has decided to "live with their brutality", the choice has already been made to eradicate them.  None of it is going unchecked.  

Moderate Islam is not the issue.  The issue was already addressed in my previous post.  The Wahhabi ideology and its export to different parts of the world.  There are smaller groups in different parts of the world that are also violent, but, Wahhabism is the significant threat.  And since it's funding comes from Saudi Arabia, I've already discussed what Americans would have to do about this (and none of it is feasible at the moment).

(06-18-2016, 10:31 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Hows about we just roll with the old rule. Attack the message, not the messenger?

You can't use logic to respond to a message from Lucy.

Facts are just used by others to lie.  His opinions are "facts".
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(06-20-2016, 09:07 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Look at all the human rights violations by moderate Islam.     

http://louderwithcrowder.com/moderate-muslims-in-their-own-words-and-laws/#.V2iEjvT3bCQ

Unfortunately, human rights violations occur in most parts of the world in every continent, and in different cultures and among practitioners of every religion and in societies that are atheistic. This is not unique to Muslim countries. I find that these violations predominantly occur in societies which are not governed democratically. In regards to Islamic terrorism, one of its main roots is Saudi Arabia, which would you believe, is neither democratic nor a particularly open society. And since we have come back to this point in the discussion, you already know my thoughts on the matter.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(06-20-2016, 04:20 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: They do support child rape if they promote marrying children to adults.   Let's also not forget the countless stories in Egypt, Great Britain, etc where they raped children 

The largest threat to the world right now is Islam.   Radical Islam is actually killing people.... And moderate Islam is a human rights disaster.   

If they don't have a reformation then the only options are live with their brutality and violence  or kill them all.   These are crimes against humanity they are committing and can not go unchecked.

Genocide.  Nice.  Very Christian of you.
(06-21-2016, 01:48 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Genocide.  Nice.  Very Christian of you.

he's channel his old testament god
People suck
(06-21-2016, 01:48 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Genocide.  Nice.  Very Christian of you.

Hey, the sooner we eliminate Muslims the sooner we realize Christians also have a rather unhealthy ultra-conservative and backwards obsession with the Middle East and go after them!  Look out!  Slippery slope!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]