Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hart has to go
I think OG is unfortunately the next option. Fisher does better on the left side IMO.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Well, if we were looking for outside help, one option is off the table. Veteran guard, former Texan and Titan Xavier Su'a-Filo was signed by the Cowboys today.

With the short work week, bringing in anyone this week is an impossibility. If we do sign someone from the outside, it likely wouldn't happen until after the Ravens game

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Our best option is to put Clint Boling over there, which may weaken us some on the left but overall would make our O-line better.
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
I think we should be bringing in Austin Pastzor.
Reply/Quote
Those dogging Hart but giving Redmond a pass because of age do realize that Bobby is only 6 months older, don't they?

WTS, I thought Redmond looked good yesterday when pulling; he just seems to have difficulty holding his ground. He might need a little bit more sand in his pants. Bobby just looked bad. But we must remember it was their first start for the Bengals/

Oh, and Price found out real quick that this is not the college or PS.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 08:45 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Every team has a weakest link and ours is currently RT. Much better than last year when it was LT  LT,C,RT,RG

I miss Andre Smith

FIFY. :andy:

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(09-10-2018, 05:05 PM)Wyche Wrote: FIFY. :andy:

no sure you understand what a weakest link is.

Reply/Quote
(09-10-2018, 05:08 PM)bfine32 Wrote: no sure you understand what a weakest link is.

Oh I understand, and all of those links were equally bad.......

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(09-10-2018, 05:13 PM)Wyche Wrote: Oh I understand, and all of those links were equally bad.......

[Image: only-one.gif]

Reply/Quote