Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dalton to I.R. - Bengals sign Tom Savage
(11-26-2018, 07:08 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I'm not sure Driskel has ever been on a practice squad. 

He broke his arm playing WR at practice.  I assume that wasn't with a game day squad .
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2018, 06:46 PM)ezekiel23 Wrote: Team Driskel is ready.Feel bad for Andy,but Driskel is the better Quarterback,and time will tell.But,he has an uphill battle ahead of him with this offensive line.Hopefully AJ will be back this Sunday,at least he should be.

Not picking on you new guy, but how has Driskel proved he is better? Don't you think Andy has had an uphill battle also with this offensive line??? 
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2018, 07:45 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Not picking on you new guy, but how has Driskel proved he is better? Don't you think Andy has had an uphill battle also with this offensive line??? 

Wasting time. 

Same people that though AJM was better. Something I was adamant never showed. AJM wasn't good enough for a horrendous Bills team and is deep down on the Raiders depth chart.

Same issue happened with Palmer. A guy with completely different skill set. 

All comes down to coaching. That being said, it is easier to blame the guy that touches the ball 80 times a game. 

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2018, 06:52 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Injuries had nothing to do with Defense being the worst in the league.  They sucked from day 1.

For once, I agree with baltus
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2018, 07:53 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Wasting time. 

Same people that though AJM was better. Something I was adamant never showed. AJM wasn't good enough for a horrendous Bills team and is deep down on the Raiders depth chart.

All comes down to coaching. That being said, it is easier to blame the guy that touches the ball 80 times a game. 

I hear ya my friend!
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2018, 07:53 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: For once, I agree with baltus

Yeah, Dinglehammer suited him better IMO.  Smirk
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
We'll find out what Driskel can do. And then there will be evidence behind the debate. At least Driskel hasn't been beaten down yet by the weight of having to play QB for this organization for an extended period of time.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Just no, no, no on the Kaep thing. Dude is done. He hasnt played in 2 years and was pretty mediocre his last few years.
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2018, 07:56 PM)McC Wrote: We'll find out what Driskel can do.  And then there will be evidence behind the debate.  At least Driskel hasn't been beaten down yet by the weight of having to play QB for this organization for an extended period of time.

I'm all for Driskel playing well, but this notion he is better Dalton is way crazeeeeeee!
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2018, 07:55 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Yeah, Dinglehammer suited him better IMO.  Smirk

Yes it did.   Smirk
Reply/Quote
This driskel talk is starting to remind me of the don hollas talk back in the boomer days.
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2018, 07:58 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I'm all for Driskel playing well, but this notion he is better Dalton is way crazeeeeeee!

I don't really have an opinion on that yet without enough information to go by.   But what if it turns out to be true?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Soupewr Bowezzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-26-2018, 06:36 PM)LondonWhoDey Wrote: Will a team ever sign Colin Kap?

Why would they? He wants starter cash to be a malcontent 3rd string talent. Pass.

Reply/Quote
(11-26-2018, 08:00 PM)McC Wrote: I don't really have an opinion on that yet without enough information to go by.   But what if it turns out to be true?

And then we find his birth certificate and his name is THOMAS BRADY. 

Crazy. 

Reply/Quote
(11-26-2018, 08:00 PM)McC Wrote: I don't really have an opinion on that yet without enough information to go by.   But what if it turns out to be true?

Then we win.  Wink
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2018, 06:36 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Sucks for Andy. Here's to hoping Driskel lights it up.

Is this a joke? You and others cheered his injury. We have some real disgusting fans. There is a huge thread about how happy some are he was injured.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2018, 07:53 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Wasting time. 

Because most casual fans don't understand the nuances and intricacies of the game of football. A lot have never played.....'cept Madden.

Reply/Quote
(11-26-2018, 07:59 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: This driskel talk is starting to remind me of the don hollas talk back in the boomer days.

Or the Turk Schoenert talk in Kenny Anderson days, or the Who the hell Ever talk in the Blake days, or Palmer.....or.....gotta love it!

Reply/Quote
(11-26-2018, 08:12 PM)Wyche Wrote: Because most casual fans don't understand the nuances and intricacies of the game of football. A lot have never played.....'cept Madden.

Have you seen pro gaming tournaments!?
You'd think Madden was more serious than real life... 

Reply/Quote