Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dalton to I.R. - Bengals sign Tom Savage
(11-26-2018, 08:11 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Is this a joke? You and others cheered his injury. We have some real disgusting fans. There is a huge thread about how happy some are he was injured.

They will work around it. Bfine already has saying not to read the cover but the ACTUAL BOOK.

Yeah. No. You hoped someone would be injured to see someone else step in. 

It is morbid. You can use any excuse you(they) want.. 

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2018, 08:17 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: They will work around it. Bfine already has saying not to read the cover but the ACTUAL BOOK.

Not having to play the rest of this lost season is probably the best thing to ever happen to AD. 
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(11-26-2018, 08:20 PM)McC Wrote: Not having to play the rest of this lost season is probably the best thing to ever happen to AD. 

I definitely won't argue that. 

IMO this season was lost after the Steelers defeat. 

Our defense has been questionable all year but it changed dramatically after that. 

Reply/Quote
(11-26-2018, 08:11 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Is this a joke? You and others cheered his injury. We have some real disgusting fans. There is a huge thread about how happy some are he was injured.

I don't recall seeing anyone expressing happiness at his injury.  
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
(11-26-2018, 07:40 PM)Tomkat Wrote: I like the fact that Driskel is 2" taller than Dalton.  Should result in fewer tipped passes.

Let teams get more film if him, and we'll see fewer completions and TDs too.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
This organization is all about giving players a second chance. Time to give Colin K. a call.. I mean it's not like he killed things, like people and dogs
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2018, 06:34 PM)Au165 Wrote: Team Driskell rejoices. Worst part about this is I think as bad as we may be down the stretch this is the excuse that will save Marvin.

Rain on a Sunday will save Marvin in Mike's eyes...
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2018, 08:24 PM)bengals73 Wrote: This organization is all about giving players a second chance. Time to give Colin K. a call.. I mean it's not like he killed things, like people and dogs

Well, they tried Eric Reid and he filed a grievance on them.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2018, 06:52 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Injuries had nothing to do with Defense being the worst in the league.  They sucked from day 1.

For once, I agree with you...
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2018, 08:23 PM)jason Wrote: Let teams get more film if him, and we'll see fewer completions and TDs too.

Exactly. It's hard as hell to scheme in the NFL against a guy that you've never seen play a down and sure as hell don't expect to play. 

Reply/Quote
(11-26-2018, 08:23 PM)jason Wrote: Let teams get more film if him, and we'll see fewer completions and TDs too.

Maybe, maybe not.  Maybe he will improve with more reps and a game plan built around him.

Reply/Quote
(11-26-2018, 08:16 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Have you seen pro gaming tournaments!?
You'd think Madden was more serious than real life... 

No....thank heavens....all I can vision is a room full of dudes with little man's syndrome thinking "they got game" cause they can push buttons on a controller...lmfao .

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-26-2018, 08:40 PM)McC Wrote: Maybe, maybe not.  Maybe he will improve with more reps and a game plan built around him.

We never built one around anyone else's strengths....what makes you think they'll start now? LMAO LMAO :paul: 

Reply/Quote
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(11-26-2018, 08:45 PM)Wyche Wrote: We never built one around anyone else's strengths....what makes you think they'll start now? LMAO LMAO :paul: 

I know.  Sometimes, one says something while thinking in terms of normal teams.

Reply/Quote
(11-26-2018, 08:50 PM)McC Wrote: I know.  Sometimes, one says something while thinking in terms of normal teams.

I hate it when that happens man....happens to me every off-season....lol.

Reply/Quote
(11-26-2018, 08:48 PM)Millhouse Wrote:

Is AJ next?

Reply/Quote
(11-26-2018, 08:17 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: They will work around it. Bfine already has saying not to read the cover but the ACTUAL BOOK.

Well.....I wouldn't read any book by anyone who swore up and down that Johnny Fartball would be the next John Unitas when it comes to QB evals.... I'm jus sayin.....

Reply/Quote
Like everyone has said there's Marvins excuse in Mike's eyes. Not that he was going anywhere.
Reply/Quote
It’s a dead heat between Savage and Pick 6 Peterman for the title of worst NFL QB. Savage is a straight bum who couldn’t cut it in the Arena League, much less the NFL. Why are teams dumb enough to sign this scrub?
Through 2023

Mike Brown’s Owner/GM record: 32 years  223-303-4  .419 winning pct.
Playoff Record:  5-9, .357 winning pct.  
Zac Taylor coaching record, reg. season:  37-44-1. .455 winning pct.
Playoff Record: 5-2, .714 winning pct.
Reply/Quote