Poll: which wr has most catches while green out
Ross
Erickson
Malone
Core
Tate
Other
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which WR has most catches while Green is out?
(11-09-2018, 08:52 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: John Ross.

Dude has missed 4 games (almost 5 if you include Chiefs game where he was ruled out after the 1st quarter) and still has more targets, yards, and TDs than any other WR besides Green and Boyd.

And Erickson only has 1 more reception than Ross, Ross has more than every other WR besides Green and Boyd.

Thank you Wolf, i need to see this guy go off and score like 3 TD's and shut some people up round here...
Reply/Quote
So Ross and Core each had 2 receptions. Wowza. They win!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2018, 11:53 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Based on what? His 7 receptions for for 75 Yds and 1 TD in 18 games?

Ross has the same amount of receptions, but more yds, and more TD’s in 10 less games.

I basing it on what I have seen in games. Malone looks like a better football player to me. Ross does not even look like a football player to me. Don’t even get me started on Core. All things considered, I don’t feel great about putting any of them out on the field. I’m not going to look it up, but I’m guessing that Ross also has more starts more snaps and more targets than Malone. Ross should be better than Malone, but I’m not convinced that he has gotten there yet.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2018, 03:01 AM)Nately120 Wrote: So Ross and Core each had 2 receptions.  Wowza.  They win!

Dalton underthrew Ross twice on what could of been TD's....
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2018, 01:13 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Dalton underthrew Ross twice on what could of been TD's....

Which means Ross isn't up to taking over AJ Green's job.  Sadly, I feel this is what Ross will eventually be called upon to do.
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2018, 01:35 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Which means Ross isn't up to taking over AJ Green's job.  Sadly, I feel this is what Ross will eventually be called upon to do.

If Dalton hit Ross in stride he would of had 3 TD's in the Saints game.

Don't think Ross is even close to taking AJ's job though, that may be Boyd.
Reply/Quote
After one week without Green, Ross and Core are both tied with two catches. Dalton only managed 12 completions for the entire game. Dismal offense without Green.

Reply/Quote
(11-15-2018, 02:26 PM)BengalChris Wrote: After one week without Green, Ross and Core are both tied with two catches. Dalton only managed 12 completions for the entire game. Dismal offense without Green.

It was one game...against a great opponent that was able to make our offense one-dimensional very quickly. I'm willing to bet the pass offense is much better this week. I'd also bet that you won't acknowledge the improvement.  Wink
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote