Poll: which wr has most catches while green out
Ross
Erickson
Malone
Core
Tate
Other
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which WR has most catches while Green is out?
(11-08-2018, 01:49 PM)Wyche Wrote: Helluva lotta truth in what I bolded right there.  I didn't understand that at all.  Unless one of your players is closing in on some sort of record, it would have been a golden opportunity to get these guys some touches.  It's kinda like the year prior when they called Peerman back up instead of WJIII.  Jackson could have gotten some valuable playing time in what was essentially a season already over.  Hell, Boyd had his coming out party for 2017 in the last game of the season.  Look how that's turned out.

I had high hopes for Malone. I really thought he might turn into a good #3. Maybe this will be his breakout game ?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I’m going with Malone. Best of that WR bunch at this point.
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2018, 02:00 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I had high hopes for Malone. I really thought he might turn into a good #3. Maybe this will be his breakout game ?

Ya never know....I thought he looked ok last season, just haven't seen a lot this year, and what we have, hasn't been a good look for him.  We could sure use a big breakout Sunday! Rock On

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-07-2018, 08:18 PM)fredtoast Wrote: You can pick someone else, but it has to be a WR not named Boyd.

My vote is out of hope, i hope Ross is the WR that gets the most catches besides Boyd.

Probably Erickson though if Ross cannot stay healthy and cannot earn Dalton's trust.
Reply/Quote
Thought Tate was released? He got votes, though...

I put Ross, but it is probably more of wishful thinking. Malone would be most likely to take his spot so logic would dictate Malone...and Boyd will get a LOT more attention without AJ.
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2018, 03:48 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Thought Tate was released?  He got votes, though...

I put Ross, but it is probably more of wishful thinking.  Malone would be most likely to take his spot so logic would dictate Malone...and Boyd will get a  LOT more attention without AJ.

Tate was brought up from the Practice Squad.

Malone has all the talent to be a very good WR. Honestly he has disappointed me a lot. Thought he would of been
much better with the chances he has been given. That is why i voted Ross in hope but think it will be Erickson who
DOES have solid hands and heart.
Reply/Quote
I would really enjoy seeing John Ross step up and make the most out of what should be increased opportunities with Green out. The young man has a plethora of talent, but it has yet to translate in any meaningful way on the field.
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2018, 01:29 PM)BengalsBong Wrote: I don't agree with tanking games unless as another poster said its at the end of the year and there is nothing to gain from winning or losing the game and your playoff spot is secure. But I would be ok with Andy throwing 5 INT and losing this week if we can get Malone Core and Ross enough targets to get their confidence up by throwing them the ball a lot. It would help our team in the long run to finally get these guys going so they feel like they are contributing. We have had this chance over the last two years when we knew we was basically out of the playoffs but our stubborn coach wanted every win the could possible get at the cost of developing young talent on the team. If we have a chance to win the sunday then ok fight for the win but if we are getting blown out like the KC game another chance we missed to develop young guys then put the young WR in and live or die by them.

Interesting you should say that.  I was lurking on a Saints message board and I saw this post*

(11-08-2018, 01:01 PM)LickMySaintz Wrote: I really don't care if Brees throws 5 INTs and we lose, what I really want to see is Dez, Xavier Ryan, and Corey Fuller get as many targets as possible.  Those guys are never going to develop unless we make forcing the ball to the guys on our bench a top priority. 

*not a real post
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2018, 02:17 PM)HuDey Wrote: I’m going with Malone. Best of that WR bunch at this point.

Based on what? His 7 receptions for for 75 Yds and 1 TD in 18 games?

Ross has the same amount of receptions, but more yds, and more TD’s in 10 less games.

Reply/Quote
(11-08-2018, 04:07 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Tate was brought up from the Practice Squad.

Malone has all the talent to be a very good WR. Honestly he has disappointed me a lot. Thought he would of been
much better with the chances he has been given. That is why i voted Ross in hope but think it will be Erickson who
DOES have solid hands and heart.

Agreed about Erickson, and if they move Boyd outside and Erickson at the slot, it may in fact be him.  
Reply/Quote
Well, it's not going to be Malone, he has a hammy....
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2018, 10:24 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Well, it's not going to be Malone, he has a hammy....

Oh man...let the Auden Tate show begin!  Ross still has time to pull his wiener before Sunday too, just to hedge our bets!
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2018, 01:27 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Oh man...let the Auden Tate show begin!  Ross still has time to pull his wiener before Sunday too, just to hedge our bets!

"Did somebody say wiener?"

[Image: 32b360b41b883ba2d5e7e1fc4438627e.jpg]
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2018, 01:27 PM)Nately120 Wrote:  Ross still has time to pull his wiener before Sunday 

I am going to do it multiple times.

Mine, not Ross's.
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2018, 04:11 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: "Did somebody say wiener?"

[Image: 32b360b41b883ba2d5e7e1fc4438627e.jpg]
this is the real reason carson left
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2018, 04:32 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I am going to do it multiple times.

Mine, not Ross's.

Should I preemptively put you on the IR for Sunday ?
Reply/Quote
2slick, bambino5130, bengals73, BoomerFan, fozzie11, guyofthetiger, psychdoctor, SunsetBengal

You guys voted other.

Give us some names
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2018, 06:22 PM)fredtoast Wrote: 2slick, bambino5130, bengals73, BoomerFan, fozzie11, guyofthetiger, psychdoctor, SunsetBengal

You guys voted other.

Give us some names

Armon Binns
Reply/Quote
John Ross.

Dude has missed 4 games (almost 5 if you include Chiefs game where he was ruled out after the 1st quarter) and still has more targets, yards, and TDs than any other WR besides Green and Boyd.

And Erickson only has 1 more reception than Ross, Ross has more than every other WR besides Green and Boyd.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2018, 04:32 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I am going to do it multiple times.

Mine, not Ross's.

Aw c'mon Fred.

Sharing is caring.

Live to Give.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote