Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Damar Hamlin
(01-07-2023, 07:38 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: WTF

I'm not disrespectful to anything or anyone.
Reply/Quote
I am so happy Hamlin is doing good! Thank God!
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2023, 08:13 AM)IsaacCurtis Wrote: I'm not disrespectful to anything or anyone.

It is disrespectful. There is a line where spreading conspiratorial drivel becomes disrespectful and you are crossing it in this thread..
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2023, 07:08 AM)IsaacCurtis Wrote: Which means it was never as bad as they said to begin with.

He died on the field for nearly 9 min before they were able to get his heart beating again. It literally doesn't get any worse. And he's not out of the woods yet so please show some respect.
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2023, 08:34 AM)treee Wrote: It is disrespectful. There is a line where spreading conspiratorial drivel becomes disrespectful and you are crossing it in this thread..

(01-07-2023, 09:10 AM)kdiggz Wrote: He died on the field for nearly 9 min before they were able to get his heart beating again. It literally doesn't get any worse. And he's not out of the woods yet so please show some respect.

I’m stunned by IssacCurtis comments.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(01-07-2023, 08:11 AM)IsaacCurtis Wrote: That's called a lie. It never happened. That's as bad as a Hallmark movie script.
No one would ask that crap. 

As long as his cognitive function wasn't affected, that's literally what everyone in his position would ask. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2023, 12:06 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: As long as his cognitive function wasn't affected, that's literally what everyone in his position would ask. 

This x1000!!   He is an elite athlete playing at the highest level in a huge game for himself and his team.  He lives football.  How could anyone think this WOULDN"T be his first question!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2023, 07:08 AM)IsaacCurtis Wrote: Which means it was never as bad as they said to begin with.

(01-07-2023, 08:11 AM)IsaacCurtis Wrote: That's called a lie. It never happened. That's as bad as a Hallmark movie script.

Way, way over the top bro.

And that is coming from someone who says suck it up and get your asses back out there and play.
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2023, 12:06 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: As long as his cognitive function wasn't affected, that's literally what everyone in his position would ask. 

My grandson got hit in the forehead by a line drive (still has a scar), when he came to, blood everywhere, he told his coach he could still pitch. I guess you kind of pick up where you left off.
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2023, 12:28 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: Way, way over the top bro.

And that is coming from someone who says suck it up and get your asses back out there and play.

No it's simply an opinion about a situation.
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2023, 09:10 AM)kdiggz Wrote: He died on the field for nearly 9 min before they were able to get his heart beating again. It literally doesn't get any worse. And he's not out of the woods yet so please show some respect.

You can't for one second prove he actually died on the field. 
Time and again media lies and you just accept it.
You selectively decide when they are lying to suit your emotional response.

If it happened, the NFL.is showing you they really don't care either. They used him as an excuse to find ways to profit more. 

Reply/Quote
(01-07-2023, 08:34 AM)treee Wrote: It is disrespectful. There is a line where spreading conspiratorial drivel becomes disrespectful and you are crossing it in this thread..

There is no line to questioning media and govt.
You're thinking with emotions and not logic.
   Millions have life issues every day. Are you supposed to emotionally drain your life force thinking about all of them?
If there truly was a god, he'd commend me for questioning people with power and money instead of taking what tv says at face value.

Reply/Quote
(01-07-2023, 04:20 PM)IsaacCurtis Wrote: You can't for one second prove he actually died on the field. 

If it happened, the NFL.is showing you they really don't care either. They used him as an excuse to find ways to profit more. 

Conversely, you have no evidence to substantiate any of your claims despite what we witnessed with our own eyes during MNF and what the medical community knows about sudden cardiac arrest in athletes which is readily verifiable if you care to spend the money on an UpToDate subscription and do your own research.
Reply/Quote

(01-07-2023, 04:20 PM)IsaacCurtis Wrote: You can't for one second prove he actually died on the field. 

(01-07-2023, 04:25 PM)IsaacCurtis Wrote: There is no line to questioning media and govt.
You're thinking with emotions and not logic.
   Millions have life issues every day. Are you supposed to emotionally drain your life force thinking about all of them?
If there truly was a god, he'd commend me for questioning people with power and money instead of taking what tv says at face value.

Please stop posting.
Reply/Quote

You realize, well you probably don't, that if you perform cpr on someone with a heartbeat there is a very good chance you can stop their heart, right? And I guess in your convoluted line of thinking, they got all the doctors and UC hospital itself to go along with some charade? And the Bengals go along with the charade while getting bent over? Worst take I've ever seen here and a clear attempt just to get banned.
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2023, 04:54 PM)JumboTron Wrote: Please stop posting.

Please stop responding to media with your emotions.

You especially can't question or deny the truth of my last quote. Why don't you pray about it and see if you get an actual response as to whether it's true or not.
 Better yet, the bible talks about being deceived. Do you even know when it's actually happening to you? Or why or how? 

The truth you have no idea what actually happened. You can't prove for one second what actually happened.
You're deciding to let your tv think for you.

Watch the replay again.he was hardly hit right in his pad.
This doesn't ever happen and it happens on a primetime solo  game at beginning of new year at end of season?
Not some random Oct day game in Jacksonville? 

There's absolutely nothing wrong with questioning this.
Doesn't make me strange or weird or wrong. Just means I choose not believe what you do.

You're acting like you're supposed to care about some guy you don't even know..but you're already onto the Bengals playoff situation and what ever the news will be next week. 
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2023, 04:48 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Conversely, you have no evidence to substantiate any of your claims despite what we witnessed with our own eyes during MNF and what the medical community knows about sudden cardiac arrest in athletes which is readily verifiable if you care to spend the money on an UpToDate subscription and do your own research.

Saw with your own eyes? You really need to think long and hard about that.
You saw nothing that proves anything media told you.
There was no camera there after he fell. He was surrounded so no one could get a good look.
The tons of tv cameras and not one made an effort to look in. You didn't see anything with your own eyes.
 Only what tv allowed you to see. 
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2023, 05:07 PM)Sled21 Wrote: You realize, well you probably don't, that if you perform cpr on someone with a heartbeat there is a very good chance you can stop their heart, right? And I guess in your convoluted line of thinking, they got all the doctors and UC hospital itself to go along with some charade? And the Bengals go along with the charade while getting bent over? Worst take I've ever seen here and a clear attempt just to get banned.

I didn't say anything about fake. I said not as bad as made out.

That said. You really are Gullible to think  you know anything about billion dollar industries and what they are capable of.

And none of it matters any way. You're already onto whether Bengals are screwed in all this.

Reply/Quote
(01-07-2023, 05:18 PM)IsaacCurtis Wrote: Saw with your own eyes? You really need to think long and hard about that.
You saw nothing that proves anything media told you.
There was no camera there after he fell. He was surrounded so no one could get a good look.
The tons of tv cameras and not one made an effort to look in. You didn't see anything with your own eyes.
 Only what tv allowed you to see. 

I saw a player collapse on the field and the reaction of the medical personnel. And the reaction of the players and coaches to what they saw. And I don’t recall ever seeing a NFL game suspended like that before.

What I don’t understand is why some people enjoy making inflammatory comments to spark a reaction and for attention like you are doing now.
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2023, 05:13 PM)IsaacCurtis Wrote: Please stop responding to media with your emotions.

You especially can't question or deny the truth of my last quote. Why don't you pray about it and see if you get an actual response as to whether it's true or not.
 Better yet, the bible talks about being deceived. Do you even know when it's actually happening to you? Or why or how? 

The truth you have no idea what actually happened. You can't prove for one second what actually happened.
You're deciding to let your tv think for you.

Watch the replay again.he was hardly hit right in his pad.
This doesn't ever happen and it happens on a primetime solo  game at beginning of new year at end of season?
Not some random Oct day game in Jacksonville? 

There's absolutely nothing wrong with questioning this.
Doesn't make me strange or weird or wrong. Just means I choose not believe what you do.

You're acting like you're supposed to care about some guy you don't even know..but you're already onto the Bengals playoff situation and what ever the news will be next week. 

But, you aren’t asking questions. You’re making comments such as sudden cardiac arrest in athletes never happens despite the epidemiology which indicates otherwise.
Reply/Quote