Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.2 Average
Dark theme now available
A new dark version of the current theme is now ready to use. You can switch themes by going to the theme selector in the right hand side of the footer. Once you choose the theme, just click the Go button.

If you want to set the dark theme as your default, you can do so in you User CP by going to Edit Options > Board Style.
Reply/Quote
I guess it’s not available on mobile? It won’t let me do both. :(
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-11-2022, 02:12 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I guess it’s not available on mobile? It won’t let me do both. Sad

No, it's not for mobile. I'll be working on that next. 
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2022, 02:20 AM)Bengalholic Wrote: No, it's not for mobile. I'll be working on that next. 

Cool. Thanks.

Reply/Quote
Looks great, a marked improvement for the viewing experience. Thanks for the update.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Thanks . I like that much better.
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2022, 12:11 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Looks great, a marked improvement for the viewing experience.  Thanks for the update.

(12-11-2022, 12:19 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Thanks . I like that much better.

Thanks for the feedback. 
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2022, 02:04 AM)Bengalholic Wrote: A new dark version of the current theme is now ready to use. You can switch themes by going to the theme selector in the right hand side of the footer. Once you choose the theme, just click the Go button.

If you want to set the dark theme as your default, you can do so in you User CP by going to Edit Options > Board Style.

My white pixels thank you from the bottom of their little hearts.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-11-2022, 01:25 PM)Interceptor Wrote: My white pixels thank you from the bottom of their little hearts.

Joe
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2022, 02:04 AM)Bengalholic Wrote: A new dark version of the current theme is now ready to use. You can switch themes by going to the theme selector in the right hand side of the footer. Once you choose the theme, just click the Go button.

Thanks, Holic!  Love it.  My phone is dark mode as well.  Easier on my eyes, I feel.  Kind of funny.  We joke that it means we are Sith lords, as they are "dark side".  

(Puts away red lightsaber)
Reply/Quote

Where is the right-hand side of the footer?  Mellow
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
This is fantastic. Thank you!
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Dark theme slaps.

But I'm on mobile 90% of the time.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(12-12-2022, 03:04 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Dark theme slaps.

Man, this is how I know I'm getting old. My soon-to-be-18-year-old daughter loves saying things "slap". Her and the few people with mics on Modern Warfare 2 talking about how people and things are "goated".  And my mind is like, "Get off my lawn!"
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2022, 03:06 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Man, this is how I know I'm getting old. My soon-to-be-18-year-old daughter loves saying things "slap". Her and the few people with mics on Modern Warfare 2 talking about how people and things are "goated".  And my mind is like, "Get off my lawn!"

Oh, I'm not necessarily young anymore. 

I pick up on slang from my children, then start using it ironically with my wife and our late 30s - early 50s friend group, then it eventually just works its way in and I sound like the middle aged man struggling to stay hip. I actually don't even know if I'm using them all correctly. I know...it's sus. 

[Image: Screen_Shot_2017_07_13_at_1.09.20_PM.png]
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
I like that A LOT MORE!

It's easier to view and it has more of a professional feel to it!

It also makes me feel like our team is moved on from the little kid up the block that's easy to bully!
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2022, 10:59 AM)BengalYankee Wrote: Where is the right-hand side of the footer?  Mellow

All the way at the bottom of the page...on the right side, you'll see the theme selector with a 'GO' button beside it.
Reply/Quote
thanks!

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-12-2022, 07:54 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Thanks, Holic!  Love it.  My phone is dark mode as well.  Easier on my eyes, I feel.  Kind of funny.  We joke that it means we are Sith lords, as they are "dark side".  

(Puts away red lightsaber)

Yeah, I'm using the dark theme now too. It's much easier on my 52 year old peepers. Shocked
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2022, 04:27 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: All the way at the bottom of the page...on the right side, you'll see the theme selector with a 'GO' button beside it.

The Dark Theme is at the bottom on the right side, but you have to know to switch from the default setting which is Desktop for me. Also, there is no Go button beside it. I have attached a file[monochrome, due to file size restrictions] where I don't see the Go button. 

Attached Files Image(s)

[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote