Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dax Hill moving to CB
(04-30-2024, 12:48 PM)casear2727 Wrote: He was, but there is also a reason he played more snaps at FS last season too. 

Hilton in man coverage beyond 10 yards is worrisome to me.  That said it is impossible to not like Mike.

I disliked him just fine until 2021.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2024, 02:57 PM)jason Wrote: I disliked him just fine until 2021.

Taking him from the Steelers might be the best thing about him.

Reply/Quote
(04-29-2024, 09:01 PM)J24 Wrote: Come January if he can stay healthy; Yes I think he will be a top 4 NB. Hell I think he has the ability to be the best NB in the NFL.

I just think we will see a lot of Hilton until his contract is up, but cannot disagree. Dax has the talent to become the best Slot Corner in the NFL.

(04-29-2024, 09:17 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Would love to see him spying on these other AFC North scrambling QBs.
And when he blitzes he gets there in a heart beat.
He is going to be a force.

He is crazy fast and explosive and was a great tackler in college. I think Dax will be a force myself.

(04-29-2024, 10:54 PM)casear2727 Wrote: This not a hot take when it comes to reality.  Hilton is a liability in passing situations.  Fans will hate it but Dax would likely be a great NCB, he was certainly fantastic in college in the box/slot.  Keep preaching Jake.

Hilton is so short he has to rely on fantastic technique and athleticism to make up for his limitations, love the guy but Dax has 
everything to be great and not have any limitations.

(04-30-2024, 12:31 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Usually always agree with you man, but Hilton was much better in coverage last season than you’re giving him credit for.

Yes, he was great in coverage last season, love Mike. He hasn't started falling off yet, don't expect Dax to take his spot completely.

But as far as big TE's and big WR's I think we should use Dax there much more now with Mike's limitations size wise.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2024, 03:18 PM)casear2727 Wrote: Taking him from the Steelers might be the best thing about him.

That and the pick six against Pig Pen!

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote