Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deangelo Williams
(01-04-2016, 05:16 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Some French guy.  

Don't let the french guy beat us.

Man, Rawls was a nobody too before he played us filling in for Lynch.

I hope Williams goes, seems we need to prepare for RB's and QB's, when we don't know anything about them, they hurt us.
Reply/Quote
There's no doubt that he'll be out there on Saturday.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/steelers/2016/01/04/DeAngelo-Williams-has-no-fracture-in-ankle-has-a-slight-chance-of-playing-in-wild-card-game/stories/201601040168

Quote:Steelers running back DeAngelo Williams does not have a fracture or any major damage in his right ankle and has an outside chance, albeit a small one, of playing Saturday night in a wild-card playoff game in Cincinnati, a team source confirmed to the Post-Gazette.

Looks like it's time for the French connection .
Reply/Quote
If he plays, he's got a lot of bright pink hair to grab to help take him down.
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
Yeah, b/c the STOOLERS really lost a beat when Bell went down. lol

It doesn't matter who that O puts in, they excel.

Williams being in/out will have very little impact on the game.

They truly live the next man up mantra

Pricks. Yes, I'm jealous.

Only 2 people can go down that help us - Brown and FATJen
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2016, 05:14 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I agree Benton, hope he plays on a sprained ankle.

Who is the next RB behind him?

Toussaint (sp) would be up next. Probably with some help from another guy by the name Jordan Todman. 
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2016, 08:24 AM)Whacked Wrote: Yeah, b/c the STOOLERS really lost a beat when Bell went down. lol

It doesn't matter who that O puts in, they excel.

Williams being in/out will have very little impact on the game.

They truly live the next man up mantra

Pricks. Yes, I'm jealous.

Only 2 people can go down that help us - Brown and FATJen

Which makes me think....what if karma is finally on our side.  What if Pig Pen goes down on the first play of the game?  The irony of all ironies......

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2016, 09:18 AM)Wyche Wrote: Which makes me think....what if karma is finally on our side.  What if Pig Pen goes down on the first play of the game?  The irony of all ironies......

POPPIN' BOTTLES!
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2016, 09:18 AM)Wyche Wrote: Which makes me think....what if karma is finally on our side.  What if Pig Pen goes down on the first play of the game?  The irony of all ironies......

I'm not a greedy man.  Either Ben or Brown can go down for all I care. Lol
Reply/Quote
I'd be pleased if 3/4 of their team went down. It's not that I have any ill will towards them.. No, wait..it IS that I have ill will towards them.. Oh hell..I hope they're all in the hospital with food poisoning during the game and all contact syphilis and their dogs all die and their wives and girlfriends all leave an hour before the game.
Nothing major you know..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
If he does play he has to know that we will twist his ankles on every tackle.
Reply/Quote

I'd prefer we just outplay them all game. Having their guy go down on the first play, no matter what the circumstances, turns it into another personal foul party. Those weenies know how win cheap games better than we do.

We're at our best playing with rhythm.
Reply/Quote
If DeAngelo is out (or plays but slowed, which I believe he probably will be), that makes them one dimensional. Big drop off in production with their other RBs.
Reply/Quote
I would rather it be Williams... We have a history of making 3rd string running backs look like Pro Bowlers.
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2016, 12:32 PM)grampahol Wrote: I'd be pleased if 3/4 of their team went down.  It's not that I have any ill will towards them.. No,  wait..it IS that I have ill will towards them.. Oh hell..I hope they're all in the hospital with food poisoning during the game and all contact syphilis and their dogs all die and their wives and girlfriends all leave an hour before the game.
Nothing major you know..

Isn't Michael Vick still on their roster? Don't wish for that too hard, ya never know! Shocked
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2016, 01:04 PM)mroudfly Wrote: Isn't Michael Vick still on their roster? Don't wish for that too hard, ya never know! Shocked

Look up Vick in the dictionary and there's probably a picture of the syphilis virus, germ or whatever it is..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-05-2016, 12:36 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: If he does play he has to know that we will twist his ankles on every tackle.

I hope we don't sink to their level.
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2016, 01:17 PM)Earendil Wrote: I hope we don't sink to their level.

There is nothing wrong with twisting as you tackle. It's the old school way of teaching it. It's no dirty at all.
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2016, 01:29 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: There is nothing wrong with twisting as you tackle.  It's the old school way of teaching it.  It's no dirty at all.

I misunderstood what you meant. I thought you meant after the tackle, a la Tez @ Carolina last year.
Reply/Quote
Just listened to some pitt chat on the radio and it looks like williams isn't looking good to play and they will be using the Frenchman.
Reply/Quote