Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Looks like Peyton has been taking advice from Luck
(12-08-2015, 01:56 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Yeah, by 1 TD back when the Texans were struggling and Mallet was the starting QB. Since the loss to the Colts, the Texans have gone 5-2 including a tough win against the Bengals.  The Colts, meanwhile, have gone 3-4 since beating the Texans defeating powerhouse teams like the Bucs and Falcons.

If I was a fan of the Colts (and considering I was actually rooting for them to beat Pittsburgh this past Sunday, I dare say I'm more of a Colts fan than you are), I'd be worried about the Texans.

Heck, we've got a bigger lead on the Steelers AND have "already beaten them" and I'm still a little worried about them.

Believe it or not, the Colts live in the Texan's head. For some reason, they just can't seem to beat us! Even when we had Curtis Painter, the Texans couldn't beat the Colts. Remember those 2 years where the Texans got into the playoffs and beat the Bengals? Remember THOSE Texans teams? They got beat by the Colts. That's why I'm not worried about the Texans. It doesn't matter how weak the Colts are - they just can't seem to beat them!

And "no", you're not more than a Colts fan than me. :snark:
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2015, 09:06 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: And "no", you're not more than a Colts fan than me. :snark:

Considering between the two of us, I was the one rooting for a Colts win this past Sunday, that's debatable.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2015, 10:21 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Considering between the two of us, I was the one rooting for a Colts win this past Sunday, that's debatable.

And you didn't think "I" was?  Rolleyes
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2015, 12:03 AM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: And you didn't think "I" was?  Rolleyes

Not according to your own words:

(12-02-2015, 06:55 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: I'm actually torn in this game. As you know, I respect the Steelers. It's the same way I felt when the Colts recently played the Buccaneers. I'm glad the Colts won, but I was sad the Bucs lost. It'll be the same way with the Colts and Steelers.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2015, 09:57 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Not according to your own words:

It's rough keeping up with all his teams.  LOL
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote