Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dear Mike Tomlin, we're sorry.....
Speak of girls and crying.

"Yinz" have the biggest Crybaby of them all.. His Name. Ben Roethlisberger

Teenage girls require less attention this guy. "Oh my shoulder" "Cart me off the field" ."I may need Surgery" "I have a torn tendon" - Meanwhile he throws a Deep pass with no issues.
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2016, 03:13 PM)bengals73 Wrote: Speak of girls and crying.

"Yinz" have the biggest Crybaby of them all.. His Name. Ben Roethlisberger

Teenage girls require less attention this guy.   "Oh my shoulder" "Cart me off the field"  ."I may need Surgery" "I have a torn tendon"  - Meanwhile he throws a Deep pass with no issues.

I brought that up the entire game and nobody argued it.

For a guy with tears in his shoulder, he seemed to be slowed down not at all.

Having said that - I want whatever he was on.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2016, 11:57 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: My sig is the most glorious of all sigs.  If there were sig awards it would win year after year.  However there is a new contender about to hit the street my friend.  Lucie lost a bet and the medicine has been PM'ed.  We should have first viewing sometime today!!!   ThumbsUp

I almost choked on my carrots upon viewing it. It is rather glorious.
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2016, 03:17 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: I brought that up the entire game and nobody argued it.

For a guy with tears in his shoulder, he seemed to be slowed down not at all.

Having said that - I want whatever he was on.

Maybe Burthdefect didn't injure him as bad as you hoped.
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2016, 11:54 AM)Vlad Wrote: Maybe Burthdefect didn't injure him as bad as you hoped.

Maybe he's a lying sack of shit trying to sell a tough guy image that nobody buys since he cries and gets carted off the field every time he stubs his widdle pinky toe.

But given the inbred nature of the fan base he draws support from, it's no surprise that you can't tell that he's a lying sack of shit.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2016, 12:18 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Maybe he's a lying sack of shit trying to sell a tough guy image that nobody buys since he cries and gets carted off the field every time he stubs his widdle pinky toe.

But given the inbred nature of the fan base he draws support from, it's no surprise that you can't tell that he's a lying sack of shit.

Hahh ...you're more hurt than ben was.
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2016, 12:26 PM)Vlad Wrote: Hahh ...you're more hurt than ben was.

Whatever helps you sleep at night. 
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
Wait, you're smacking the Steelers for having a coach who actually cares about losing playoff games?

Geez, you guys suck at this smack shit.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2016, 12:18 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Maybe he's a lying sack of shit trying to sell a tough guy image that nobody buys since he cries and gets carted off the field every time he stubs his widdle pinky toe.

So it's your contention that Ben left the field at PBS for no reason, jeopardizing the entire game and ability to move on in the playoffs.  Then skipped out on practice all together the next week aside from about 2 hours to prove to Tomlin he could make certain throws, again jeopardizing the ability to move on in the process, all in order to sell a tough guy image.

This is so stupid...I literally have no ability at this point to debate it with you as in my opinion it takes a special kind of "brilliance" to believe such a thing.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-20-2016, 12:34 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Whatever helps you sleep at night. 

Yeah just go with that line again.
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2016, 12:50 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: So it's your contention that Ben left the field at PBS for no reason, jeopardizing the entire game and ability to move on in the playoffs.  Then skipped out on practice all together the next week aside from about 2 hours to prove to Tomlin he could make certain throws, again jeopardizing the ability to move on in the process, all in order to sell a tough guy image.

This is so stupid...I literally have no ability at this point to debate it with you as in my opinion it takes a special kind of "brilliance" to believe such a thing.

No I'm not saying that at all and that's a pretty far leap to make.

I have no doubt he was hurt in Cincinnati. I question the severity.

But leave it to you hankie waving **** boys to make an illogical conclusion like that one.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2016, 01:46 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: No I'm not saying that at all and that's a pretty far leap to make.

But leave it to you hankie waving **** boys to make an illogical conclusion like that one.

I think you're missing his point. His contention is that your argument rests on Ben putting the game, and indeed the season for the team, at risk in order to maintain a 'tough guy image'. It seems very counter-intuitive.
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2016, 01:46 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: No I'm not saying that at all and that's a pretty far leap to make.

Dude...This is a valiant try on your part, but ultimately a fail.  I put zero words in your mouth.  The injury was server enough for him to leave the field and not practice at all the week prior to the next game.  I'll continue to wave my hankie while you keep sporting that tinfoil.

Reply/Quote
(01-20-2016, 02:24 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Dude...This is a valiant try on your part, but ultimately a fail.  I put zero words in your mouth.  The injury was server enough for him to leave the field and not practice at all the week prior to the next game.  I'll continue to wave my hankie while you keep sporting that tinfoil.

Again - I don't doubt he was hurt in Cincinnati (when he left the field). 

I also wasn't aware he didn't practice all week (or whatever). But for a guy with tears in his shoulder and a AC joint sprain, he had zero problems throwing the ball.

Zero wincing. Zero loss in velocity. Zero loss in touch.

I may think he wasn't as hurt as advertised, but don't sit there and act like he had all that wrong with him and still played. Why would he risk his career for one game (since your so caught up on his risking a game)?

The **** outta here with that dumb shit.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2016, 02:31 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Again - I don't doubt he was hurt in Cincinnati (when he left the field). 

I also wasn't aware he didn't practice all week (or whatever). But for a guy with tears in his shoulder and a AC joint sprain, he had zero problems throwing the ball.

Zero wincing. Zero loss in velocity. Zero loss in touch.

I may think he wasn't as hurt as advertised, but don't sit there and act like he had all that wrong with him and still played. Why would he risk his career for one game (since your so caught up on his risking a game)?

The **** outta here with that dumb shit.

A tear in the shoulder heading into the off-season is not a great risk as far as a career goes.  With rest or surgery would take care of it.  It's the pain that accompanies it that is hard to deal with.  They admitted fully to shooting his arm up.

The injury was bad enough for him to leave in the middle of a game and not practice for an upcoming playoff game.  You need to calm your tinfoil crap down.

The "dumb shit" is what I originally replied to.

Reply/Quote
(01-20-2016, 02:47 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: A tear in the shoulder heading into the off-season is not a great risk as far as a career goes.  With rest or surgery would take care of it.  It's the pain that accompanies it that is hard to deal with.  They admitted fully to shooting his arm up.

The injury was bad enough for him to leave in the middle of a game and not practice for an upcoming playoff game.  You need to calm your tinfoil crap down.

The "dumb shit" is what I originally replied to.

Oh so now you're a sports doctor who knows that a shoulder tear isn't career threatening for a guy who uses his shoulder every other down he plays and countless times during the week to boot? Apparently it wasn't so bad to keep him out of the game, so again I wonder if they're not flat out lying about the severity of his shoulder damage.

And from everything they said on talk shows prior to the game, even doped up an AC sprain is no joke. So please doctor - what could they have possibly given him that's good enough to numb him beyond wincing and constant ice packs that doesn't also knock him stupid?

Try reality once in awhile - it's as strange as the shit you see when you're cracked out.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2016, 02:24 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Dude...This is a valiant try on your part, but ultimately a fail.  I put zero words in your mouth.  The injury was server enough for him to leave the field and not practice at all the week prior to the next game.  I'll continue to wave my hankie while you keep sporting that tinfoil.

This is definitely server enough. 

[Image: server_rack.jpg]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2016, 02:55 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Oh so now you're a sports doctor 

Hello pot.

Reply/Quote
(01-20-2016, 02:58 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: This is definitely server enough. 

[Image: server_rack.jpg]

I will server you ass   Mellow

Reply/Quote
(01-20-2016, 03:17 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I will server you ass   Mellow

Mooning

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote