Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dear Mike Tomlin, we're sorry.....
(01-20-2016, 06:56 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: OH LOOK AT THAT!! Big Ben, who had torn ligaments (which don't heal without surgery), doesn't need surgery!

Get the **** out of here. It's almost as if they overstated his injury.

Too bad your problem cant be fixed with surgery.
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2016, 06:56 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: OH LOOK AT THAT!! Big Ben, who had torn ligaments (which don't heal without surgery), doesn't need surgery!

Get the **** out of here. It's almost as if they overstated his injury.

You have no clue what you are talking about. 

I'll repost the link for you in case you missed it.....
http://thesteadmanclinic.com/shoulder_acseperation/overview.asp

Read it.

Learn it.

Educate yourself. 
[Image: 12417656_10208481126928364_5227831409754...e=5702BE1D]
Reply/Quote
Pulled my shoulder so bad playing a pick up game of football in high school that I thought for sure I had separated it! All I could think to do was fall down and hope it popped back in!

It hurt so bad I saw black!

Went home and told my parents, I was 16, and we didn't have insurance at the time so they figured I'd be OK. Could move my arm for about a week without pain. Still went to work, still drove. Hurt like a mother though! LOL!

For years it would kind of "crack" like your knuckles do if I tried to use it and then go a little limp.

I can still "crack" it if it feels tight now. Never did go to the doctor for it. Which is too bad because I never got the full range of motion back either and I could throw and bowl with both hands before that. Had an x-ray of my neck once after a car accident and again at the chiropractor years later and they only showed some arthritis. I'm sure an MRI would show the scar tissue.

Anyway, the point is everyone has a different level of pain tolerance and Ben clearly has better doctors than I did so if they let him go out there there couldn't have been too much chance of significantly injuring the shoulder more, IMHO.
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2016, 07:40 PM)Vlad Wrote: Too bad your problem cant be fixed with surgery.

(01-20-2016, 07:55 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: You have no clue what you are talking about. 

I'll repost the link for you in case you missed it.....
http://thesteadmanclinic.com/shoulder_acseperation/overview.asp

Read it.

Learn it.

Educate yourself. 

Hahaha look at the butt hurt Steeler fans who realize their lying shit scum bag great rape ape of a QB got caught in a lie. Again.

Indicative of the shit that goes on at that scum bag facility and what kind of lying sacks of shit they have working there. And you idiots still defend them. Hahaha - pathetic; just like the character of the Rooney family and their employees.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
Did Ben have his arm reattached yet?

Will he ever be able to play again?

P.S. for those wanting a walk down memory lane, check my sig for the last known pic of Ben with two arms.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2016, 08:19 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Did Ben have his arm reattached yet?

Will he ever be able to play again?

P.S. for those wanting a walk down memory lane, check my sig for the last known pic of Ben with two arms.

He can always take up drumming when his career is over. I hear Rick Allen is ready to retire

[Image: rick-allen.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2016, 08:19 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Hahaha look at the butt hurt Steeler fans who realize their lying shit scum bag great rape ape of a QB got caught in a lie. Again.

Indicative of the shit that goes on at that scum bag facility and what kind of lying sacks of shit they have working there. And you idiots still defend them. Hahaha - pathetic; just like the character of the Rooney family and their employees.

Ok.

Did you educate yourself on separated shoulders yet? Or are you still in denial and clinging to uneducated assumptions that fit your narrative. 

My guess is the latter. 

Do you realize that you're making yourself look worse with each post? 
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2016, 08:33 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Boo hoo boo hoo boo hoo my team is made up if lying sacks of shit and I can't accept reality boo hoo boo hoo boo hoo

It's okay - it's not your fault the Steelers are all pieces of shit.

It is your fault that you support them and you're too stupid to realize that all they do is lie and cheat

Buy that's okay. A bit if soul searching will get you right as rain.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2016, 09:30 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: It's okay - it's not your fault the Steelers are all pieces of shit.

It is your fault that you support them and you're too stupid to realize that all they do is lie and cheat

Buy that's okay. A bit if soul searching will get you right as rain.

Is it me, or are all Bengal fans starting to sound like Luvnit?
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2016, 09:58 PM)Vlad Wrote: Oh I wish my QB and team had half the integrity the Patriots have!

Wow - you recognize your team is lower in morality than New England? I'm proud if you.

Now if only you'd stop eating lead paint chips.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2016, 09:30 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Is this normal?
I had a dream last night that the Bengals won the Super Bowl and I was in the locker room after the game.
I wound up getting drunk on champagne and after everyone left, I blew Vontaez Burfict. 

Ewww dude, that's kinda creepy. 

But the thing that I found most unbelievable was that the Bengals won the Super Bowl. 

As far as the Burfict thing, hey whateva floats your boat my man. It's 2016, have at it. 

LMAO
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2016, 09:58 PM)Vlad Wrote: Is it me, or are all Bengal fans starting to sound like Luvnit?

Yeah, this is definitely happening.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2016, 10:00 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Wow - I recognize I'm an idiot.

How do you like that Kain? We can play that childish game all day long. Now grow up would ya?
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2016, 10:09 PM)Vlad Wrote: How do you like that Kain? We can play that childish game all day long. Now grow up would ya?

What game? Mellow

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2016, 10:06 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Yeah, this is definitely happening.

Too much leading with the crown of their helmets?   Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2016, 10:00 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Ewww dude, that's kinda creepy. 

But the thing that I found most unbelievable was that the Bengals won the Super Bowl. 

As far as the Burfict thing, hey whateva floats your boat my man. It's 2016, have at it. 

LMAO

9 for creativity.

10 for realisticness.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2016, 10:00 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: I'm that special kind of pathetic that laughs at my own jokes because nobody will

LMAO

The important part is you're admitting it. Now if you could quit projecting your homoerotic fantasies about Burfict onto me, you'd be closer to being a functioning member of a freak show.

And remember children (that'd be you Vlad and Biz) - imitation is the greatest form of flattery.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2016, 10:09 PM)Vlad Wrote: How do you like that Kain? We can play that childish game all day long. Now grow up would ya?

You first.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2016, 10:52 PM)6andcounting Wrote: 9 for creativity.

10 for realisticness.

I don't think realisticness is a word.

Proper English would be 'sense if realism'.

Dumb **** yinzers.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2016, 11:52 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: You first.

You're such a child. lol.
Reply/Quote