Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How big is the Ravens game?
(12-21-2021, 10:19 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I didn't think their 4th stringers would almost beat the Raiders either. I hope you're right and Rodgers just crushes them.
r

Still competing for the 1 seed.  Still at home.  Rogers could break Favre's TD passing record.  I know there is always a chance, but I think GB will beat them.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2021, 10:47 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I bet you had Detroit beating Arizona this week too. 

So, you are equating Arizona and Kyler Murray without D'Andre Hopkins at home (Detroit) to Green Bay with Aaron Rogers, with Donta Adams, on their home field? 

And no, I didn't have Detroit to win....cover, yes, but not win.  Their offense has been so inept they were usually an easy win for the opponent.  
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2021, 08:46 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, with the Browns losing last night to the Raiders it made this game even bigger. I don't really care what happens as much
in the Chiefs game but we win Sunday and we are in the driver's seat for the Division crown. Not a lot of fans were predicting 
this before the season. Believe we did and Sled who thought Taylor's light would come on as HC this season. Awesome to see
just need to take care of the Ratbirds. Stop the run and keep Hunley in the pocket similar to how we did to Lamar and attack 
that Secondary. Like you said, could be a big game from Burrow if he has time. 

Need to spread the RB snaps around significantly in this game though with Mixon's ankle. I don't like how banged up he is 
getting, don't want him worn out before the Playoffs start.

I have this feeling that if they take care of business against the Ratbirds, they will be on a high, the stadium will be packed, and they will beat KC allowing them to actually rest their starters week 17 against the Browns.  That would be incredible.  
Reply/Quote
^ Would love to see that but …..

They were on a high last time the owned the Rat Turds and got beat by the lowly Jets w some no-name QB who looked like Tom Brady that day; and then got eviscerated … at home …..by the Stains.

This team loses easy games at home and wins challenging ones away. It’s bipolar and there’s no telling when they show up or even when they will wake up during games at times.

Roll of a dice every week.

So much talent but just mis-managed horribly IMO.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2021, 09:14 AM)Whacked Wrote: ^ Would love to see that but …..

They were on a high last time the owned the Rat Turds and got beat by the lowly Jets w some no-name QB who looked like Tom Brady that day; and then got eviscerated … at home …..by the Stains.

This team loses easy games at home and wins challenging ones away. It’s bipolar and there’s no telling when they show up or even when they will wake up during games at times.

Roll of a dice every week.

So much talent but just mis-managed horribly IMO.

I think they get a bit of a pass against the Jets as that was their third consecutive road game...one of two teams to earn that distinction all year.  The other was the Colts.  They lost their third game after leading by 12 points in the 4th quarter. 

Bottom line is when they don't turn the ball over more than 1 time per game, they win.  

It starts with beating the Rats Sunday.
Reply/Quote
It’s a huge game. It most likely knocks Ravens out of the playoffs (still a chance for them, but small), gives us a chance to secure a more solid hold on the division, and gives us our first winning season in 6 years.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2021, 09:00 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Still competing for the 1 seed.  Still at home.  Rogers could break Favre's TD passing record.  I know there is always a chance, but I think GB will beat them.  

Yeah, I do too... I was just musing about how every time I rely on another team to beat a rival we need beaten, they seem to let us down, like LV almost did the other night.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2021, 10:12 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Yeah, I do too... I was just musing about how every time I rely on another team to beat a rival we need beaten, they seem to let us down, like LV almost did the other night.

Like the delay of game no-call against the Rats where Tucker hit the cross bar?  
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2021, 09:07 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I have this feeling that if they take care of business against the Ratbirds, they will be on a high, the stadium will be packed, and they will beat KC allowing them to actually rest their starters week 17 against the Browns.  That would be incredible.  

We'd have to see if they can get over there 2 game winning streak and losing the 3rd game like they've done the first 2 times this season.

It seems whenever they get a winning streak going, it kind of goes to their heads.  

Hopefully, being a young team they'll have grown up this late in the season and play the best game of the season vs KC. 
Reply/Quote
This is an important game. Winning not only secures the tiebreaker over the Rats but if the Chiefs and Packers also win then suddenly next week (New Years) we can clinch the AFCN by winning our game with the Chiefs no matter what anyone else does.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2021, 01:38 PM)TJ528 Wrote: We'd have to see if they can get over there 2 game winning streak and losing the 3rd game like they've done the first 2 times this season.

It seems whenever they get a winning streak going, it kind of goes to their heads.  

Hopefully, being a young team they'll have grown up this late in the season and play the best game of the season vs KC. 

Fortunately, this would be game two of the streaks you mention Cool .... I've noticed the same thing. Win 2, lose 2, win 2, lose 2, and so on.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
The biggest game since Marvin left

Easily
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Huntley is way easier to prepare for than Lamar. But apparently Huntley hasn’t been horrible. So i hope we are creating a solid gameplan because losing the division to a backup QB would be embarrassing
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Yes, we want to see another win, or at least a good game played at PBS. If the Bengals win Sunday, they can afford the probable loss to the Chiefs after that. Though the Chiefs are not invincible.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2021, 09:07 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I have this feeling that if they take care of business against the Ratbirds, they will be on a high, the stadium will be packed, and they will beat KC allowing them to actually rest their starters week 17 against the Browns.  That would be incredible.  

That would be fantastic. Wink
Reply/Quote
Biggest game of the season. These next 3 games are all critical
Reply/Quote