Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Derrick Henry Injury
(01-20-2022, 10:49 PM)Tony Wrote: Titans have never won as the #1 seed and its gonna stay that way. No one is scared of Tennessee....You have the shittiest QB in the playoffs by far.. This ain't 2001 , IDC about pounding the rock. Tannehil isn't keeping up with Burrow..

[Image: robert-downey-jr-praise-the-lord.gif]

That's what I keep saying! Load the box and dare Tannehill to beat us! Their run blocking might be good, but their pass blocking is GARBAGE! And Tannehill is second in the league in interceptions thrown! Tannehill will buckle under the pressure!

Their secondary is also garbage! Keep attacking and moving the chains! They can't catch up if they get behind multiple scores!
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2022, 12:17 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: [Image: robert-downey-jr-praise-the-lord.gif]

That's what I keep saying! Load the box and dare Tannehill to beat us! Their run blocking might be good, but their pass blocking is GARBAGE! And Tannehill is second in the league in interceptions thrown! Tannehill will buckle under the pressure!

Their secondary is also garbage! Keep attacking and moving the chains! They can't catch up if they get behind multiple scores!

Getting up multiple scores in NFL games is easier said than done. We got up multiple scores on Oakland and that was a nail biter:

Tenn isn’t the number one seed because they are hot steamy garbage.

All that said, the bengals have had the best draws to start the playoff and this is a winnable game, but it’s going to be tough. Especially when compared to where we have to play the AFCCG … Buffalo or KC.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2022, 08:49 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Was listening to WLW about an hour ago and they had some guy (sorry, I was making several stops so didn't hear it all) that said Henry was on the field today and if he's not 100%, he pretty darn close to it. Not sure who the gentleman was though so this has little weight.

I mean there is def a noticeable difference when Henry plants on his right foot as opposed to his left foot. And that’s Just in practice. In the game he should be going even 10 times as fast. I don’t think he goes to be honest.
Reply/Quote
Whether it’s Henry or someone else, they are going to try to run the ball down the Bengals’ throat, and hopefully theBengals are up to the task, but you can’t just go all out on the run. Tannehill isn’t an all pro, but he’s good enough to take advantage of poor play or disregarding the passing game, and he can beat you with his legs, and is coming off his best game of the year albeit it was against the Texans. “Force Tannehill to throw” may not work as well as people think if you don’t get consistent pressure.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-21-2022, 12:53 AM)JoyrideJoe15 Wrote: I mean there is def a noticeable difference when Henry plants on his right foot as opposed to his left foot. And that’s Just in practice. In the game he should be going even 10 times as fast. I don’t think he goes to be honest.

Indeed.

I don't know how much of a difference he will ultimately make, but there is a CLEAR problem with his gait in the video I saw.

The team has run well all year though, with or without Henry, so we need to come prepared anyways.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
The decision to activate Henry or not for the game is supposed to come today.
https://www.nfl.com/news/mike-vrabel-derrick-henry-titans-status-bengals-friday
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(01-21-2022, 04:12 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Whether it’s Henry or someone else, they are going to try to run the ball down the Bengals’ throat, and hopefully theBengals are up to the task, but you can’t just go all out on the run. Tannehill isn’t an all pro, but he’s good enough to take advantage  of poor play or disregarding the passing game, and he can beat you with his legs, and is coming off his best game of the year albeit it was against the Texans.  “Force Tannehill to throw” may not work as well as people think if you don’t get consistent pressure.

Tannehill can operate similar to Carr.
If you don't get to him quick, he'll dink and dunk down the field.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
No matter who runs the ball for the Titans the Bengals must slow it down.

Because certainly their plan will be run the ball, eat clock and keep Burrow on bench watching.

Bengals can not let this happen.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2022, 12:17 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: [Image: robert-downey-jr-praise-the-lord.gif]

Have you watched a Titan's game this year? "Their secondary is garbage" have you ever heard of All-Pro Safety Kevin Byard? What an ignorant post. You'll have egg on your face by 6pm tomorrow. 
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2022, 11:40 AM)AlphaBengal Wrote: Have you watched a Titan's game this year? "Their secondary is garbage" have you ever heard of All-Pro Safety Kevin Byard? What an ignorant post. You'll have egg on your face by 6pm tomorrow. 

They are garbage. Look up pff or the fact they have the 27th ranked pass defense. This is the worst set of dbs the Benglas have faced.. Davis Mills and the no name Texas threw all over them twice... What do you think Burrow and the 3 Amigos are gonna do? I'm telling you Burrow is going over 400 yards and 4tds.. 
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2022, 11:40 AM)AlphaBengal Wrote: Have you watched a Titan's game this year? "Their secondary is garbage" have you ever heard of All-Pro Safety Kevin Byard? What an ignorant post. You'll have egg on your face by 6pm tomorrow. 
MESSAGE BOARD TOUGH GUY!

I've watched plenty of Titans games! I feel pretty good about saying their secondary is garbage, and you could have just disagreed, but you came out throwing the insults and saying that I'll look stupid because you wanted to sound smart and like a hard ass but you're wrong!

See below for why!

What an ignorant post! You'll have egg on your face by 6 pm tomorrow!
(01-21-2022, 12:24 PM)Tony Wrote: They are garbage. Look up pff or the fact they have the 27th ranked pass defense. This is the worst set of dbs the Benglas have faced.. Davis Mills and the no name Texas threw all over them twice... What do you think Burrow and the 3 Amigos are gonna do? I'm telling you Burrow is going over 400 yards and 4tds.. 

Tony............

[Image: i-dont-wanna-hurt-his-feelings-daniella-king.gif]

He's an internet tough guy that can throw out insults and then look stupid when confronted with reality!

Burrow and company are going to absolutely feast on their secondary!
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2022, 12:24 PM)Tony Wrote: They are garbage. Look up pff or the fact they have the 27th ranked pass defense. This is the worst set of dbs the Benglas have faced.. Davis Mills and the no name Texas threw all over them twice... What do you think Burrow and the 3 Amigos are gonna do? I'm telling you Burrow is going over 400 yards and 4tds.. 
By yards allowed, the Titans are listed 25th and the Bengals 26th. 
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2022, 01:06 PM)Nepa Wrote: By yards allowed, the Titans are listed 25th and the Bengals 26th. 

People bashing the Titans secondary is humorous to me

Eli Apple is going to be matched up on a healthy Julio Jones.
Reply/Quote
The Titans have already beaten the Chiefs (27-3), Bills (34-31), at Rams (28-16), and SF (20-17).

Against the teams left, they are 4-0. We are 1-2.
Reply/Quote
Titans ranked 5th in passer rating allowed at home.
Bengals ranked 5th in passer rating on the road.

Titans ranked 21st in passer rating at home.
Bengals ranked 6th in passer rating allowed on the road.

Titans were 12th best run offense at home. 
Bengals were 11th best run defense on the road. 
Reply/Quote
Joe Goodberry is absolutely ROASTING Titans fans on twitter right now with straight up facts.

When it comes down to it, the Bengals have the better players and are the better team. They just need to take care of the ball and execute.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2022, 03:28 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Joe Goodberry is absolutely ROASTING Titans fans on twitter right now with straight up facts.

When it comes down to it, the Bengals have the better players and are the better team. They just need to take care of the ball and execute.

He's starting to get annoying.

30 plus years of losing, one win and all the sudden some of the twitter trolls came out acting like they are prom king.

Needs to chill a little, this is going to be a tightly contested game not some "cake walk" like Goodberry is acting. He is border-line a troll at this point.

I'm still predicting a Bengals win, but by 3 points is my guess.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-21-2022, 03:28 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Joe Goodberry is absolutely ROASTING Titans fans on twitter right now with straight up facts.

(01-21-2022, 03:42 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: He's starting to get annoying.

30 plus years of losing, one win and all the sudden some of the twitter trolls came out acting like they are prom king.

Needs to chill a little, this is going to be a tightly contested game not some "cake walk" like Goodberry is acting. He is border-line a troll at this point.

Doesn't matter the fanbase twitter fans are the worst. Followed closely by Facebook Fans.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Just need Mixon and Higgins to show up this week.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2022, 03:42 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: He's starting to get annoying.

Burrow would probably tell him to stop. Don't talk crap even after the game is over.

Reply/Quote