Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devon Still Is Ready To Be A Killing Machine!
With Leah's cancer in remission, Devon Still seems like he'll be able to have his head 100% on football and like he's ready to make the most of time missed.

He's a hell of a dude and seems like he's working his ass off to make a difference for this team, and this pic makes him look RIPPED and like he'll tear people's heads off:

[Image: CKAd8K_WIAAZyT4.jpg]

Just another reason that I'm pumped for the season!
Reply/Quote
If there is any guy who deserves some good fortune, it's him. I'd love to see him come in and just be a monster.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Wow, let's hope that transitions into this season.
[Image: 52393749789596023645410.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Still, Peko, Atkins, Thompson, Hardison, Sims, Gilberry, Hunt, Clarke, MJ, Dunlap...How many do we keep?
Reply/Quote
Being a gym rat doesn't really say what he can do on the field... With that being said I hope Devon can break through and find a way to contribute on a crowded defensive line.
Reply/Quote
I really hope he has a break out season, but I'm not going to hold my breath.
Reply/Quote
I'm wishing the best for Devon and it would be awesome if he became an impactful football player on our team.

At the same time, everyone in the league is ripped and pumping iron this time of year, but hopefully his rejuvenated heart can give him an edge this season.
Reply/Quote
(07-16-2015, 11:43 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: If there is any guy who deserves some good fortune, it's him. I'd love to see him come in and just be a monster.

This

I'd love to see this guy have a good year.  I know it's only football, but I'd like to see the guy get some enjoyment out of something he's worked most of his life for.

Leah Strong
Reply/Quote
Probably shoulda took the selfie somewhere else besides his unmade bed.

WTS, hopefully he has Peko spending a lot more time on the sidelines yucking it up.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(07-17-2015, 01:32 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Probably shoulda took the selfie somewhere else besides his unmade bed.

WTS, hopefully he has Peko spending a lot more time on the sidelines yucking it up.

That is not a selfie.
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Hope all keeps looking up for Still. I'm still not sure he makes the team....

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(07-17-2015, 02:49 PM)MrRager Wrote: That is not a selfie.

Maybe he's operating a selfie stick with his toes?
Reply/Quote
(07-17-2015, 09:02 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Being a gym rat doesn't really say what he can do on the field... With that being said I hope Devon can break through and find a way to contribute on a crowded defensive line.

Yeah, but in college he put it on the field. I thought he would be Geno Atkins 2.0 when we drafted him.

Here is to hoping he still becomes this. This would help the team immensely. We need a guy behind Geno
that can rush the passer and stop the run. No more of this one trick pony stuff.
Reply/Quote
I hope he does good for us, but I don't have high hopes.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
I'd really love to see him come in and do big things, but I just don't see it happening. He's never showed that he would be more than a disappointment. I doubt he'll get the Bengals charity again this season either.

I'm really pulling for him, but I don't think he'll make the roster.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(07-17-2015, 04:44 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: I hope he does good for us, but I don't have high hopes.

Why not?  Dude was a 2nd round pick and has been too occupied with Leah to focus on football.  Now, he can finally develop more and devote himself to football with a cleat head.

Watch at 28 seconds and see him just bullrush a center and push him over.  

I realize it's only college, but it is D1 and there's a bunch of good of good highlights of him just dominating players.
Reply/Quote
(07-17-2015, 04:55 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Why not?  Dude was a 2nd round pick and has been too occupied with Leah to focus on football.  Now, he can finally develop more and devote himself to football with a cleat head.

Watch at 28 seconds and see him just bullrush a center and push him over.  

I realize it's only college, but it is D1 and there's a bunch of good of good highlights of him just dominating players.

He's been in the league since 2012. Yes the Leah illness is horrible and I understand that taking focus away, but it's not like he was playing good the two years before that. I know he had some back/elbow issues, but he's never shown anything in the pros.

That's why I don't have high hopes for Still.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
Reply/Quote
(07-17-2015, 04:58 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: He's been in the league since 2012. Yes the Leah illness is horrible and I understand that taking focus away, but it's not like he was playing good the two years before that. I know he had some back/elbow issues, but he's never shown anything in the pros.

That's why I don't have high hopes for Still.

How much of a chance did he have, though?

You know our coaching staff is loyal to a fault, especially with a guy like Peko.

Was Still really given a fair chance?
Reply/Quote
(07-17-2015, 05:02 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: How much of a chance did he have, though?

You know our coaching staff is loyal to a fault, especially with a guy like Peko.

Was Still really given a fair chance?

The coaching staff is loyal to a fault, but the guy barely shows anything in his limited chances. I know he doesn't play a stat-sexy position, but he doesn't really rush the QB (he has a 0.5 sack career). He doesn't really play stout run defense.

Shouldn't he be good at one of those if he's a DT/NT?

It's fine to root for the guy because of the off the field story, but it's also fine to have low expectations for him because we haven't seen anything in 3 years.
Reply/Quote
(07-16-2015, 11:38 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: With Leah's cancer in remission, Devon Still seems like he'll be able to have his head 100% on football and like he's ready to make the most of time missed.

He's a hell of a dude and seems like he's working his ass off to make a difference for this team, and this pic makes him look RIPPED and like he'll tear people's heads off:

[Image: CKAd8K_WIAAZyT4.jpg]

Just another reason that I'm pumped for the season!

There's just one problem...  Devon Still sucks.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote