Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Did Santa Bring Your Bengals Gear?
Well, Santa did not bring me any Bengals gear this year. I waited all night for him to show up. For a moment, I thought I saw Joe Burrow guiding the sleigh with the offensive line pulling it. lol I wonder if others got anything Bengals related for Christmas?
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
No Santa, but I bought myself a white "Cincy" hat. Figure it will look good with the white Burrow jersey I plan on picking up
Reply/Quote
I got an oversized Bengals sweatshirt and some Bengals Christmas ornaments. It was a great Christmas overall, but fun to receive Cincinnati related gifts.
Reply/Quote
Yes
I posted in another thread that I got some Bengals shirts and the best thing - full size, authentic white tiger helmet!

Mrs Griswold is the best
Reply/Quote
No.Unimpressed

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I didn't get any this year. But I've got so much in the past I'm not complaining.
Reply/Quote
I told my family I would happy to buy them whatever they want but wanted nothing from them. I have enough.
Reply/Quote
Got that Milker Time Christmas sweater thing.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-25-2022, 08:37 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Got that Milker Time Christmas sweater thing.

I got a Bengals cap
Reply/Quote
No, but that was by design. I told Mrs. Llama not to buy me any this year. I have too much Bengals stuff already. Crew sweatshirts, hoodies, t-shits, socks, lounging pants, several coats, hats, you name it. Some were gifts but many were things I've purchased over the years. I did get a gift certificate to Rally House, so if there is SB LVII gear to buy I'll probably amble over and get something.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
While not technically Bengals gear, I have a black and orange lettering Cincy hat on the way. Unfortunately it didn't arrive in time.
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2022, 08:42 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: No, but that was by design.  I told Mrs. Llama not to buy me any this year. I have too much Bengals stuff already. Crew sweatshirts, hoodies, t-shits, socks, lounging pants, several coats, hats, you name it.  Some were gifts but many were things I've purchased over the years.  I did get a gift certificate to Rally House, so if there is SB LVII gear to buy I'll probably amble over and get something.

Last year I bought some Super Bowl shirts after the Super Bowl was over for a great price. Of course, I hope to get a champion shirt this year. lol
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
I got a bike..

[Image: img_24255fd27f154f.jpg]
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Bengals slippers.

Reply/Quote
My parents got my nieces and nephews the world and only spent about five minutes on my gifts lol

I got some cash and a few Bengals shirts and sweatshirts, which I didn't want much else, so I'll take it.
Reply/Quote
Same as the last couple of Christmas, nope. I did order me a cool TaylorMade "Original One" Camo trucker hat for golf season coming soon!
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2022, 07:29 PM)Sled21 Wrote: No Santa, but I bought myself a white "Cincy" hat. Figure it will look good with the white Burrow jersey I plan on picking up

I did in fact get my white Cincy hat. Love it should have gotten 2
Reply/Quote
Nothing wrong with Bengal gear, loved ones always know what to get... I was glad to sell some gear knowing it was presented as gifts for xmas...awesome to know! I'll be downtown Monday with my gear on and gear for sale! Happy holidays everyone!!!!!
Shop my store for Awesome Bengal-Style and Various Graphic T-Shirts!
http://www.cincyfanatics.com
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2022, 01:01 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Last year I bought some Super Bowl shirts after the Super Bowl was over for a great price. Of course, I hope to get a champion shirt this year. lol

I didn't buy any of the pre-SB shirts, the ones that have both logos and such, and was waiting to buy the champ t-shirts.  When that didn't happen I bought the AFC Champs shirt that was marked down to a decent price.  No t-shirt should cost $35, especially these days when they're made of tissue paper and manufactured by some kid making .08/day in Pakistan.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I was sort of hoping for something of a different gear. The way they run these commercials with red bows on cars showing up on people's driveways, I figured I was due. Am I the only one not getting a free new car? But no luck. Maybe next year.
Reply/Quote