Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Did we not win the division, win the AFC, go to the MF'n Super Bowl, AND get better?
(03-25-2022, 03:59 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: And I believe there’s no way 22 different women are lying. 

I believe it when it comes to 22 of the type of women who will fly to a city just to give a guy a "massage".
Reply/Quote
(03-26-2022, 02:35 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I believe it when it comes to 22 of the type of women who will fly to a city just to give a guy a "massage".

This post is gross.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(03-26-2022, 11:33 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: This post is gross.

I have been a criminal defense attorney for over 20 years.  I am very familiar with claims of sexual assault.  I don't automatically believe them, but I don't automatically dismiss them either.

I know it shocks some people to believe women would lie about this sort of thing, but they do.  The type of women who are legitimately in the business of private therapeutic massage would file criminal complaints as soon as something like this happened because they would want to protect other women in their business from being victimized.  The last thing they would od would be to try and reach a secret cash settlement that would have allowed him to continue as a predator as long as the victim got paid.  But that is exactly what the firsts ones did.

Remember that all of these alleged assaults took place AFTER the "me too" movement had become so popular.  They did not have to worry about being ostracized by filing criminal charges.  They certainly would not wait until they heard that a multimillionaire was being charged by someone else before they came forward.

There is no physical evidence that any of these sexual encounters were anything but 100% consensual.  At some point you have to look at the circumstantial evidence to figure out what happened.  Every single one of these women could have just terminated their session with Watson at any time if they felt he was acting in appropriately.  Also Watson has provided a list of 20 other massage therapists that claim he never acted inappropriate with them.
Reply/Quote
(03-22-2022, 11:14 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: So what's up with all the hate from the media, fans of other teams, etc?

Is this just what comes from being successful? It seems like NO ONE is giving this team a chance next year. The Browns and Ravens are the teams that people are already picking to win the division. Fans on other social media platforms are the worst. We went from being the darling in the playoffs last year to everyone shitting on us and calling last year a "fluke".

It just blows my mind. This team is really good, complete team that had success last year and got BETTER this year. NO ONE is talking about us.

And I know I know - I shouldn't listen to the media and fans...but I do. Because it's fun and it's part of being a fan. I mean, what the hell gives?

Haters going to hate..

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTl3Q9EkB-acyHJVfS5qVS...Q&usqp=CAU]
Reply/Quote
The disrespect is a little perplexing. I mean KC with Mahomes their first year bursting on the scene didn’t get disrespected. Was it because of Andy Reid? Was it because KC has more success as a storied franchise? The bottom line is you have to earn it and I think we will.
Reply/Quote
(03-27-2022, 12:33 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I have been a criminal defense attorney for over 20 years.  I am very familiar with claims of sexual assault.  I don't automatically believe them, but I don't automatically dismiss them either.

I know it shocks some people to believe women would lie about this sort of thing, but they do.  The type of women who are legitimately in the business of private therapeutic massage would file criminal complaints as soon as something like this happened because they would want to protect other women in their business from being victimized.  The last thing they would od would be to try and reach a secret cash settlement that would have allowed him to continue as a predator as long as the victim got paid.  But that is exactly what the firsts ones did.

Remember that all of these alleged assaults took place AFTER the "me too" movement had become so popular.  They did not have to worry about being ostracized by filing criminal charges.  They certainly would not wait until they heard that a multimillionaire was being charged by someone else before they came forward.

There is no physical evidence that any of these sexual encounters were anything but 100% consensual. At some point you have to look at the circumstantial evidence to figure out what happened.  Every single one of these women could have just terminated their session with Watson at any time if they felt he was acting in appropriately.  Also Watson has provided a list of 20 other massage therapists that claim he never acted inappropriate with them.

This post is even grosser. And you being a defense attorney doesn’t give you any kind of insight into this particular case. I’m the son of a prosecutor that did that job for nearly 40 years. So what? Every case needs to be treated individually. And your stance on this reeks of victim blaming.

As for the bold, you should know better. There is often no “physical evidence” in sexual assault cases. That’s par for the course. Especially non-penetrative rapes. But you’ve found your latest chance to do your bullshit contrarian shtick, and I’m not going to feed into it any further.

I’m also not going to personally sit here and accuse 22 different women who don’t even know each other of lying to defend one man. Who btw sure sounds guilty AF if you actually listen to him (and read between the lines) talk about it.

Respond if you want (I’m sure you will), but I have no desire to go back and forth with you any further on this topic. You have not earned the benefit of the doubt as to your motives for taking the position you have. It’s absolutely classic Fred.

Reply/Quote
I like not getting any respect, it makes our odds better for betting purposes! ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(03-27-2022, 03:22 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: As for the bold, you should know better. There is often no “physical evidence” in sexual assault cases. That’s par for the course.

Then on what are you basing you claim that Watson is guilty? 

Mine is based on the fact that a woman who was legitimately in the therapeutic massage business would have made an immediate report to keep other women in her field from being victimized.  In fact any woman in that field legitimately would have walked out if Watson had acted the way they claim he did.  These women are supposed to be professionals.  If they don't act that way then they don't deserve any "benefit of doubt".  

A professional massage therapist would not ask for a private settlement that would have allowed other women to continue to be victimized.  BY doing that they lose all credibility with me.

The fact that you are the son of a prosecutor explains why you just automatically assumed he was guilty.
Reply/Quote
(03-27-2022, 03:22 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: This post is even grosser. And you being a defense attorney doesn’t give you any kind of insight into this particular case. I’m the son of a prosecutor that did that job for nearly 40 years. So what? Every case needs to be treated individually. And your stance on this reeks of victim blaming.

As for the bold, you should know better. There is often no “physical evidence” in sexual assault cases. That’s par for the course. Especially non-penetrative rapes. But you’ve found your latest chance to do your bullshit contrarian shtick, and I’m not going to feed into it any further.

I’m also not going to personally sit here and accuse 22 different women who don’t even know each other of lying to defend one man. Who btw sure sounds guilty AF if you actually listen to him (and read between the lines) talk about it.

Respond if you want (I’m sure you will), but I have no desire to go back and forth with you any further on this topic. You have not earned the benefit of the doubt as to your motives for taking the position you have. It’s absolutely classic Fred.

Owned Freddy boy Nicomo, love it lol
Reply/Quote
(03-27-2022, 04:25 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Owned Freddy boy Nicomo, love it lol

I’m going to have a tough time believing 22 women licensed and fighting a stereotype would all be guilty of misconduct. But by the same token I’d be shocked if Watson didn’t over step his bounds. The knot head could think that all wanted to have sex with him because so many others did. It wouldn’t surprise me similar to some date rape situations. No is no but some women get men all foreplayed up and then try to turn them off. Most of us have enough will power to stop but others don’t. I don’t think there’s any question that at minimum a few women have a legitimate case.
Reply/Quote
(03-27-2022, 05:03 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: I’m going to have a tough time believing 22 women licensed 

I doubt they are all licensed.

(03-27-2022, 05:03 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: But by the same token I’d be shocked if Watson didn’t over step his bounds. 

At that point the woman has to leave.  If she stays then she can't complain and play the victim.  And she sure can't claim she was harmed but then try to work out a secret settlement that would allow him to victimize more women.

This was not a case where Watson was an "authority figure" like a boss, or a law enforcement officer, or anyone who held any control over these women. 
Reply/Quote
Victim blaming.

Reply/Quote
(03-27-2022, 05:03 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: I’m going to have a tough time believing 22 women licensed and fighting a stereotype would all be guilty of misconduct. But by the same token I’d be shocked if Watson didn’t over step his bounds. The knot head could think that all wanted to have sex with him because so many others did. It wouldn’t surprise me similar to some date rape situations. No is no but some women get men all foreplayed up and then try to turn them off. Most of us have enough will power to stop but others don’t. I don’t think there’s any question that at minimum a few women have a legitimate case.

With my entire being I could never be with a woman that didn't want to be with me.

The odds are against this dude being right that 22 women are lying about what they said.

Agree.
Reply/Quote
(03-27-2022, 04:11 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Then on what are you basing you claim that Watson is guilty? 

(03-27-2022, 05:45 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Victim blaming.

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(03-22-2022, 02:48 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Sure, but imagine Burrow without Chase, Higgins, OR Boyd. Great QBing can only do so much with zero competent pass catchers.

I think the Packers currently have Marquez Valdes-Scantling, Randall Cobb, and Malik Taylor as their starting three. Taylor has 7 catches for 80 yards in 2 years. Randall Cobb didn't reach 400 yards last year. None of those 3 would be a starter for the Bengals.

A. Rodgers has his mega millions and now has a shortage of offensive weapons in return for those mega millions. 
Reply/Quote