Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills***
(01-22-2023, 08:14 PM)kalibengal Wrote: the OLINE today gets game ball...wow...Im so impressed on how this patchwork line played today in snow
Carman just may have found his spot at LT and Max and Adeniji both were plowing guys out there. Great to see

Carman is 100% a left tackle. Always was always will be. I’m glad he had a chance to show that today. He had a wicked combo block in the first quarter
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 08:07 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Everyone gets a game ball.

They do. How nice is it to see a team live up to they're potential. But I still say give it to Carman on his Bday!!!
Reply/Quote
Best win in a long time. Played well all 4 quarters
Reply/Quote
My boner is now sentient. Just ordered door dash. Using the handle “Nubby”
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Incredible effort by everyone on both sides of the ball. Best play and win of this Bengals team and they will only get better is the scary part. Seeing all the young guys step up and play great was just a huge bonus.

Should we still fire Zach Taylor, what does everyone think?
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 08:19 PM)Justin1462 Wrote: Should we still fire Zach Taylor, what does everyone think?

No. But as usual he's on a short leash.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 08:17 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: They do. How nice is it to see a team live up to they're potential. But I still say give it to Carman on his Bday!!!

The entire O-line should get a game ball. The game announcers just kept pointing it out. I think it caught all the experts by surprise.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 08:10 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Man those Bills fans stanking up this forum just made this even sweeter. Where are the Chiefs fans?

Most of them were ok.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 08:09 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Hey, I cut and paste only the best LOL

I was wondering. That’s a $500 picture.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 08:19 PM)Justin1462 Wrote: Should we still fire Zach Taylor, what does everyone think?

Along with Lou and Callihan ..Don't forget to trade that QB for a couple 6th round picks..  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 08:01 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Not as badly as Buffalo’s defensive line did!

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

No team can even give us a game if our line plays like that!
Reply/Quote
This ref crew needs to be investigated! The Bengals had 2 penalties for 9 yards while the Bills had 8 penalties for 60 yards! Obvious preferential treatment for the Bengals. The NFL is rigged!
Reply/Quote
Congratulations Bengals Fans from a Saints and LSU fan in Baton Rouge!
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 08:23 PM)Chezaugie Wrote: This ref crew needs to be investigated! The Bengals had 2 penalties for 9 yards while the Bills had 8 penalties for 60 yards! Obvious preferential treatment for the Bengals. The NFL is rigged!

And they also jobbed us out of two fumbles and a receiving TD. This kind of poor quality reffing takes many forms. 
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 08:20 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: No. But as usual he's on a short leash.

Well, they did fire Sam Wyche and (as the rumor goes) Forrest Gregg. Both of those guys took Cincinnati to the Super Bowl. You just never know in Bengal Land.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 08:09 PM)MileHighGrowler Wrote: One hell of a game! Complete control and domination. Wish the Bengals had been able to do this twice this year, but they made the one chance count!

Our offense looked dominant today. Line played great and Burriw made plays when they didn’t. Both lines stepped up big time. This is the first playoffs game I think where we played this complete of a game. Mistake free us just what me needed. So proud.
Reply/Quote
Josh Allen, see you next Taylor Britt.
Reply/Quote
Why is Joe Burrow the best quarterback in the NFL? He takes the ordinary fundamentals and makes them extraordinary.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Zac apologized for screwing up all the hard work of the logistics people who had to set up the game in Atlanta.

Reply/Quote
Fantastic all-around performance. Maybe the best Bengals postseason performance ever. WHO DEY!
Reply/Quote