Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans***
(01-22-2022, 06:52 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: they are on the road, give them a chance to settle in. 
Titans will be doing same over and over. Bengals will adjust, just be patient

They are doing the same thing over and over again.. Blowing up Joe. They need to mix up the play calls and use Mixon or cut him after the season to save the money.  One dimensional play calling doesn't work with a bad OL.
Reply/Quote
damn henry is fast
Reply/Quote
Better enjoy Burrow for this one playoff game. His career will be over after tonight if the OLine doesn't get their heads out of their asses
Reply/Quote
This weeks prediction: Hendrickson in on a strip sack/fumble. May or may not be a TD. Not sure.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 06:53 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: Coaching inexperience is the only explanation as to why Prince is the starting right tackle.  I’m not sure why this franchise has such a history of sticking with guys on the o-line that make these stupid mistakes day in and day out.  Can’t have that when your defense gets a stop.

????

Frank Pollack is very experienced.  Hist starting RT, Reily Reif, is on IR.  THAT is why Prince is the starting RT.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 06:53 PM)Synric Wrote: Ikem Ekwonu

I have no idea how to pronounce that so it seems perfect. 
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Nice play by Reader.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
reader just holds his broken foot lol
Reply/Quote
Dropsies.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Woof, so many worried about play calls. The game just started! Chillll. They’ll adjust. Or they don’t. And then hopefully address OL more this off-season. I’m not losing sleep tonight either way.
Reply/Quote
Just got saved by bad hands.

Reply/Quote
Need this stop 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 06:52 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: they are on the road, give them a chance to settle in. 
Titans will be doing same over and over. Bengals will adjust, just be patient

Yeah....be patient fot the oLine to adjust but lose your franchise QB to injury
Reply/Quote
Tannehill with that much time will beat us
-Housh
Reply/Quote
D holds again.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Bates trying to sell a ball that clearly skips off the ground as an INT. LOL

Reply/Quote
A lot of Bengals fans there? Extremely loud when they have the ball.

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 06:56 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: Yeah....be patient fot the oLine to adjust but lose your franchise QB to injury

Keep your negativity elsewhere please.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
Bates is playing well, like really well
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 06:56 PM)MileHighGrowler Wrote: Woof, so many worried about play calls. The game just started!  Chillll.  They’ll adjust. Or they don’t. And then hopefully address OL more this off-season. I’m not losing sleep tonight either way.

Losing the playoff game isn't nearly as concerning to me as Burrow getting re injured is
Reply/Quote