Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans***
Tannehill is awful lol
Reply/Quote
We need to give Mixon a shot.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 06:56 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: Yeah....be patient fot the oLine to adjust but lose your franchise QB to injury

In case you haven't noticed, Joe is playing smart. rather than trying to make something happen and taking hard shot, he's protecting the ball and taking the sack.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Maybe Frank came up with another plan. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 06:58 PM)samhain Wrote: We need to give Mixon a shot.

Novel idea.  Tell me more!
Reply/Quote
We gotta get Simmons blocked up man. Joe is too good not to be able to throw because his dumbass lineman is giving up free rushers
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Reader tired of hearing about Henry.
Reply/Quote
Keep the ball on the ground as much as we can.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
Titans passing gameplan should just be to throw it up to Brown and Julio. Those guys are big
Reply/Quote
Let's go Bengals
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 06:59 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Keep the ball on the ground as much as we can.

Or use screens or something.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 06:59 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: In case you haven't noticed, Joe is playing smart. rather than trying to make something happen and taking hard shot, he's protecting the ball and taking the sack.

Except for the first one, he has more or less been tatooed.
Reply/Quote
For the love of Joe, mix in Mixon... Please.. a 2 yard run is wayyyyyyy better than a 6 yard sack
Reply/Quote

If they're going to sell out on Burrow, we need to try Mixon. His one run looked great.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
That is a looooooong field in front of us.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 06:59 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Reader tired of hearing about Henry.

He's playing great so far.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 06:57 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: A lot of Bengals fans there? Extremely loud when they have the ball.

It's likely. There was a fairly sizeable caravan that left the area -- and it's only a 4 hour drive, so more probable more people made the trip. Plus, you get to spend the weekend in Music City, win or lose. What's not to love?  Cool
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 07:00 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: If they're going to sell out on Burrow, we need to try Mixon. His one run looked great.

That was a pass. He got stuffed on the run.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote

Should we try again?

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 07:00 PM)M.W. Wrote: For the love of Joe, mix in Mixon... Please.. a 2 yard run is wayyyyyyy better than a 6 yard sack

First time I've ever seen that here.  Normally it is someone crying that the 2 yard rush was a waste of a down and taking the ball out of Burrow's hands...
Reply/Quote