Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans***
These Mixon runs might as well be Burrow kneels. Same way to just quit on offense. 5 carries for 3 yards.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
I completely understand why they're calling the run plays they're calling.

But God is it frustrating watching guys just waiting for Mixon as soon as he's handed the ball.

This Oline is having its worst game of the season.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 07:18 PM)Synric Wrote: Pull Hakeem Adeniji please.

He's RG
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 07:18 PM)Synric Wrote: Pull Hakeem Adeniji please.

He absolutely can't do it.
Reply/Quote
Good coverage by Bailey!
Reply/Quote
I don't get it. They were running okay to the left and then go running back to the right.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
The o line play is ridiculous right now. This is embarrassing. They should be ashamed. They arent opening holes for Mixon and cant hold the line to give Joe time. This is insulting.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
D's going to have to get us some points. Need a pick six here.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 07:18 PM)GridironMonarch Wrote: Whose side are ya on, buddy....lol....?  Whatever

Sorry the Titans defense is so horrible ... Better?
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 07:18 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Man, imagine if Carmen wasn’t a disappointment...

Right? How bad do you have to be to get beat out by Prince?
Reply/Quote
Still seems so weird to hear Cincinnati one of the fewest penalized teams in the league.
Reply/Quote
Can they please, please, please put Carman and Smith/ Johnson in at RG and RT?

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 07:18 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: Lol take the negativity elsewhere please

Negativity? Grow a pair of clackers.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
that roll on burrow's leg...which ankle did derrick fracture again?
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 07:18 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Gotta throw long now. They’re packing the line.

Yes, take some shots on the next series

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 07:18 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Whistles were clear on the TV feed, but I don't think they can hear it on the field.

Still went pretty low. Not sure if he was blocked.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 07:20 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Still seems so weird to hear Cincinnati one of the fewest penalized teams in the league.

They have been for the last 3 years or so.  They have been among best in the league this year.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 07:19 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: D's going to have to get us some points.  Need a pick six here.

Definitely if the OL keeps playing like this. They are getting absolutely owned so far. Burrow doesn't have a chance to do anything.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 07:19 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: He's RG

Jackson Carman has proven all season he is a better pass protector but inconsistent in the wide zone run scheme. Bengals are throwing it right now not running put in Carman.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 07:20 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Still seems so weird to hear Cincinnati one of the fewest penalized teams in the league.

I don't know, penalties seems to always fall on the HC so this has to be a major +1 for zac.
Reply/Quote