Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans***
Tannehill INT coming up and then a Burrow TD
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 07:48 PM)PCB Bengal Fan Wrote: Can't let em score before half.

Ideally not. If we go in at 9-9 I'll take it. Offence looks like it'll be a serious struggle today.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 07:48 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Is this the worst game the o-line has played so far this season?

Seems like it. Right side is just getting beat to death
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 07:48 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Is this the worst game the o-line has played so far this season?

Is this the worst O Line to ever play in the playoffs.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 07:48 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Is this the worst game the o-line has played so far this season?

Hard to say because we are playing the #1 seed.

Reply/Quote
Thankfully Mcpherson is a stud
Reply/Quote
Man if Tee has any kind of height advantage just throw it up when we get down there. As long as the ball is well placed worst case scenario is incomplete.
Reply/Quote

This Titans DL is super good. May be the best DL they've faced and they are never really good even against bad DLs
Reply/Quote
Seriously where are the stats guys around here this has to be a record for playoffs sacks
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 07:49 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Randy Bullock says "I'd take that guy over me, too".

Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 07:38 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Avocados

[Image: hell-yeah-dance.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 07:46 PM)M.W. Wrote: way to run out of FG potential

What was that?
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 07:49 PM)sloSTI Wrote: Tannehill INT coming up and then a Burrow TD

We cant let Tannehill turn into a guy hes not. Hes just not been the guy thats gonna drive his team down for a TD like this.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Come on D catch them being greedy.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 07:49 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Hard to say because we are playing the #1 seed.

Pretty sure we gave up 8 in a game this year.
Reply/Quote
With a line this bad joe has to learn to throw it away this part of the field.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 07:50 PM)Whacked Wrote: Seriously where are the stats guys around here this has to be a record for playoffs sacks

could be the week's tired vs rested scenario...
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 07:50 PM)M.W. Wrote: This Titans DL is super good. May be the best DL they've faced and they are never really good even against bad DLs

All d lines are the best when they play the Bengals.
Reply/Quote
This drive is gonna be a Jessie Bates drive. Hell have to make a play against the pass here i think
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 07:50 PM)Whacked Wrote: Seriously where are the stats guys around here this has to be a record for playoffs sacks

Called that one lol
Reply/Quote