Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans***
Need a drive and a score to start 2nd half.

No 3 and out please.

Like to see more screen to Mixon and just make that the running game.

O-line just isn't cutting it today.
Reply/Quote
HEY, REAL QUICK... can we all agree that no matter what happens from here... win or lose... we don't get all pissy... IT'S BEEN A GREAT RUN!
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 08:08 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Yep.

Our "running game" just needs to be dump off passes from here on out. Our oline is not opening a single hole.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

The lack of a lead blocker doesn't help.  Sometimes that helps the back get past the line. Sometimes it helps decoy the defense into the hole so the outside toss can work.  Lots of reasons we should use one.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Titans message board is freaking out mostly. Bengals can win this, At this point I expect them to win.
Reply/Quote
Imagine this team with an O line.

Old school game. Going to be a fight in the 2nd half.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 08:11 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Banking on half-time adjustments, but up 9-6 on the #1 seed at their place, and we are outplaying them for the most part. Just gotta punch it in the end zone.

And force Tannehill to win it.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Good play by Bengals defense and bad adjustments from Downing. Bad combo to have. Our dline has played what I thought so far. Taking away Chase to make it tougher on Burrow.

Our offense has to step up 2nd half or else Burrow will keep leading at worst fg trips and keep scoring.
[Image: sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 08:11 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Banking on half-time adjustments, but up 9-6 on the #1 seed at their place, and we are outplaying them for the most part. Just gotta punch it in the end zone.

From the 30+ yard line Ninja

Reply/Quote
We aren't going to run the ball, I accept that. Can D'Ante Smith play HB?
Reply/Quote
Over the last 6 years, teams are something like 43-4 when leading at the half.
Reply/Quote
I would absolutely love to beat them by 1 point.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 08:08 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Great run defense going up against a dog crap o-line

I know that doesn’t make sense to you. It’s all Mixon’s fault

It makes sense to me, you're the one making up a story, I said facts. joe Mixon 6 rushes 5 yards.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 08:11 PM)MikeJones561 Wrote: Didn't know you guys are a 2nd half team too. So are we. We are in for quite a finish

We are, sir.  Gonna be worth the price of admission.
Reply/Quote
OL Needs to step it up!! LETS GO
Reply/Quote
Who would have thought our D would be the ones that showed up.

No way they can hold Tenn the rest of the game.

The O needs to show up ASAP
Reply/Quote
Nice return!
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Nice return
Reply/Quote
Here we go, all or nothing.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Dink

Dunk

Dink

Dunk
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 08:11 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: So you think Tee is getting open but Burrow is choosing not to throw to him? Seems unlikely…

He's targeted him several times.

The primary problem is the line not keeping Burrow upright,  The secondary problem is Joe locks onto Chase too much.  If Chase is doubled, hit Boyd, Tee, and Uzo.
Reply/Quote