Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans***
Once again half time adjustments are very effective.

We never made one with Marvin.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 08:23 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Joe has Carson's talent with Andy's heart.

He's not even close to Carson's talent, but not many guys are.  He was called The Human Jugs Machine for a reason.

Let's just say he is the closest thing to a hybrid anyone will get.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Munoz!!!!!!!!!!!!
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
No big plays. Make them use the clock and get hit often.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 08:23 PM)M.W. Wrote: That was Mixon's fault

Zac fault. Move it to the Zac fault thread
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 08:24 PM)Nately120 Wrote: BALLGAME, suck it Houston Oilers!  Holy crap, we beat the former Los Angeles Raiders last week and we're on our way to beating the former Houston Oilers...it is fate.

BALLGAME?  C'mon now... let's not get ahead of ourselves.
Reply/Quote
Damn, Curtis Martin still looks young enough to play.
Reply/Quote
Munoz sittin with the Commish... Pretty cool tbh
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
I feel like I'm going to wake up and realize I've been in a coma for years and Dalton is still our QB...this is too damn good.
Reply/Quote
I predict Titans go hurry-up this drive
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 08:26 PM)chopperbobby Wrote: Zac fault. Move it to the Zac fault thread

10 4
Reply/Quote
I wonder if Titan gambling fans are looking for open windows to jump from yet.. If I were them I'd go find a rock before it's too late. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Munoz seeing this O-line play must be horrible.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 08:27 PM)Tomkat Wrote: I predict Titans go hurry-up this drive

OK, so far this was a bad prediction.
Reply/Quote
Expect Titans to run on almost every play this drive. If they are losing they are losing with Henry
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Muñoz is sitting with Goodell. I think this is our year.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Time for another turnover.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 08:26 PM)Tomkat Wrote: BALLGAME?  C'mon now... let's not get ahead of ourselves.

I called ballgame when Tannehill threw that INT.  He's a bum, he's done, Burow is god....blah blah blah we have this and I'm sick of assuming the Bengals aren't going to win every damn game.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 08:27 PM)Tomkat Wrote: I predict Titans go hurry-up this drive

If you mean by slow running plays, then yeah.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 08:27 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I feel like I'm going to wake up and realize I've been in a coma for years and Dalton is still our QB...this is too damn good.

Bobby Ewing
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote