Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans***
D standing around. They’re done.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 09:06 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Our offense is demoralized and our defense is tired.

I can't believe the refs gave this game to Tennessee.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Never put the game in the refs hands. Oline is garbage today.
Reply/Quote
Wow…Lou is a genius. Glad our only decent pass rusher is 30 yards down the ***** field. Tannehill the most sacked QB this year and we have 1 ***** sack.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 09:07 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Those of you that cried after we won last week, I'm pretty sure I'm going to cry if we lose here.

Nope.  Didn't even expect to be in the postseason before next year, much less winning games in it.
Reply/Quote
[Image: giphy.gif]
The Fat lady getting ready to sing

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
D line needs to put more pressure on Tannehill
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
We had our chance, but the D could only do so much. A valiant effort. On to the draft.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 09:08 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: I think that KC/Buffalo game is for the AFC championship

Seems like a safe bet.  Mahommes and Allen are terrifying compared to Carr and Tannehill.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 09:08 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Nope.  Didn't even expect to be in the postseason before next year, much less winning games in it.

We coulda shoulda woulda won this game. I guess TEN has done this all year though. They find a way to win.
Reply/Quote
Hope they punt

Reply/Quote
Haha, what a stupid play. Good hold there, do it again.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 09:07 PM)Rcaugh08 Wrote: It's obvious. Both their oline and dline better than ours.

Not their d-line
Reply/Quote
They're going for it on 4th.
Reply/Quote
whoops that didn't work
Reply/Quote
Titans playing their hearts out just to lose to the Chiefs/Bills next week IF they win today.
Reply/Quote
It play here but Henry will get it I’m sure
Reply/Quote
YES!!!!
Reply/Quote
yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Wow
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 09:08 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Nope.  Didn't even expect to be in the postseason before next year, much less winning games in it.

Exactly
Reply/Quote