Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans***
I told you it was written they will never have the lead.

BENGALS WIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
Defense gets the game ball! Way to go!
Reply/Quote
WHOOOOODEYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
We in the final 4!
Reply/Quote
Shooooterrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 09:31 PM)grampahol Wrote: Hot shit! They won! How the Titans blew this is a freakin mystery.. lol 

Their Defense was crushing us... but our Defense came up hugeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee from the start and the end.
Reply/Quote
I'm stunned. I really am. Jezus
Reply/Quote
Nothing to it. Now get your asses in gear because it's time to play a good QB next week.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 09:31 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: sOMEBOYD MARRY EVAN MCPHERSON AFTER THIS GAME sOMEBOYD MARRY EVAN MCPHERSON AFTER THIS GAME sOMEBOYD MARRY EVAN MCPHERSON AFTER THIS GAME sOMEBOYD MARRY EVAN MCPHERSON AFTER THIS GAME sOMEBOYD MARRY EVAN MCPHERSON AFTER THIS GAME sOMEBOYD MARRY EVAN MCPHERSON AFTER THIS GAME sOMEBOYD MARRY EVAN MCPHERSON AFTER THIS GAME sOMEBOYD MARRY EVAN MCPHERSON AFTER THIS GAME sOMEBOYD MARRY EVAN MCPHERSON AFTER THIS GAME sOMEBOYD MARRY EVAN MCPHERSON AFTER THIS GAME sOMEBOYD MARRY EVAN MCPHERSON AFTER THIS GAME sOMEBOYD MARRY EVAN MCPHERSON AFTER THIS GAME

I'd do it, but I'm old enough to be his mama and then some!!!
Reply/Quote
This is hitting way harder than last week. AFC championship game baby. Let's go! Who Dey!
Reply/Quote
Who ******* Dey.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Well I woke up just in time to see that FG. Need to go watch my recording
Reply/Quote
WHAT IS GOING ON???? AM I DREAMING??????
Reply/Quote
this week I'm crying

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
The long snapper and holder deserve some props too. Pressure is on and they don't make a mistake
Reply/Quote
I THINK I JUST GOT ARRESTED
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 09:32 PM)Supadave Wrote: Defense gets the game ball! Way to go!

Easily...
Reply/Quote
We won woon we won we won we won we wonw we!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
HOLY SHIT BENGALS WIN!!!!! BENGALS WIN!!!!
Reply/Quote
That Clay Johnston stop changed everything.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote