Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Do Something Crazy After Superbowl(If We Win)
The Bengals have never won a Superbowl in my lifetime and there is no absolute guarantee that they will be back in this position again in my lifetime. If they win this thing, I want to do something kinda crazy and memorable in celebration. I am thinking about going streaking , wearing only my orange and black sneakers and maybe a Joe Schiesty mask. I haven't decided my path yet. There is a state trooper that lives in my subdivision and I don't really want to go to the pokey . He may lack a sense of humor and he may be a Rams' fan(be my luck).

I would love to be able to garner up the courage to make one "all natural" pass through the frozen food aisle at the local Kroger. That would be memorable but I risk a jail term and having my "Mr. Bengal" plastered all over local papers. I WILL go for a naked jog, just not sure where yet.

Will anyone else here commit to doing something wild and crazy to celebrate a Superbowl victory? What will you commit to doing?
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2022, 06:23 PM)Science Friction Wrote: The Bengals have never won a Superbowl in my lifetime and there is no absolute guarantee that they will be back in this position again in my lifetime. If they win this thing, I want to do something kinda crazy and memorable in celebration.  I am thinking  about  going streaking , wearing only my orange and black sneakers and maybe a Joe Schiesty mask.  I haven't decided my path yet. There is a state trooper that lives in my subdivision and I don't really want to go to the pokey . He may lack a sense of humor and he may be a Rams' fan(be my luck).

I would love to be able to garner up the courage to make one "all natural" pass through the frozen food aisle at the local Kroger. That would be memorable but I risk a jail term and having  my "Mr. Bengal" plastered all over local papers. I WILL go for a naked jog, just not sure where yet.

Will anyone else here commit to doing something wild and crazy to celebrate a Superbowl victory?  What will you commit to doing?

Weird
Reply/Quote
I'll stick to smoking a cigar with Joe Sheisty. Might not be crazy to most, but for someone with copd it's a little out there. CAN'T WAIT!!!
Reply/Quote
I wouldn’t go full on streaking but that’s just me. You don’t want to have to go to jail or court.

Get yourself a nice embarrassing orange speedo and put some black tiger stripes on there. Then a bengal helmet if you got one. Then run around like a lunatic.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2022, 06:37 PM)BengalBob Wrote: I'll stick to smoking a cigar with Joe Sheisty.  Might not be crazy to most, but for someone with copd it's a little out there.  CAN'T WAIT!!!

Yeah, I don't smoke cigars often but a SB win and I will. Look at me, I am a CRAZY GUY!!!Pervert

I will be getting drunk regardless lol CheersDrunkWasted
Reply/Quote
I'll be in Cincy with family, so most likely pretty toasted. And god only knows what I'll end up doing since I'm the oldest and my brothers there are in their 20s and a bad influence on me  Nervous  Streaking is most definitely not on my list, though.
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2022, 06:23 PM)Science Friction Wrote: I would love to be able to garner up the courage to make one "all natural" pass through the frozen food aisle at the local Kroger. 

Please don't. Harry legs and crotch cleavage will make people think Rosanne Barr was on the loose, and quite frankly, we've had enough stress in this society the last few years. Plus, I doubt they would arrest you, although you may get shot like Horambe.  Ninja

Reply/Quote
(02-08-2022, 06:47 PM)MileHighGrowler Wrote: I'll be in Cincy with family, so most likely pretty toasted. And god only knows what I'll end up doing since I'm the oldest and my brothers there are in their 20s and a bad influence on me  Nervous   Streaking is most definitely not on my list, though.

Never understood why any dude would ever streak. Mellow

Sure wish this crossed pretty women's minds instead. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2022, 06:37 PM)BengalBob Wrote: I'll stick to smoking a cigar with Joe Sheisty.  Might not be crazy to most, but for someone with copd it's a little out there.  CAN'T WAIT!!!

First two posts I took away from them the words "streaking" "stick" and "cigar".

That's a whole different celebration.
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2022, 06:23 PM)Science Friction Wrote: The Bengals have never won a Superbowl in my lifetime and there is no absolute guarantee that they will be back in this position again in my lifetime. If they win this thing, I want to do something kinda crazy and memorable in celebration.  I am thinking  about  going streaking , wearing only my orange and black sneakers and maybe a Joe Schiesty mask.  I haven't decided my path yet. There is a state trooper that lives in my subdivision and I don't really want to go to the pokey . He may lack a sense of humor and he may be a Rams' fan(be my luck).

I would love to be able to garner up the courage to make one "all natural" pass through the frozen food aisle at the local Kroger. That would be memorable but I risk a jail term and having  my "Mr. Bengal" plastered all over local papers. I WILL go for a naked jog, just not sure where yet.

Will anyone else here commit to doing something wild and crazy to celebrate a Superbowl victory?  What will you commit to doing?

Nah. I don't get the naked running thing that's been talked about by a few on here. 

What makes anyone think i wanna see some guys donk flopping around as he runs down my sidewalk?

One thing to keep in mind...if i was in Kroger and some dude came running towards me with no clothes on, i doubt i'm doing any laughing but there's a really good chance someone gonna catch these hands.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2022, 06:42 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, I don't smoke cigars often but a SB win and I will. Look at me, I am a CRAZY GUY!!!Pervert

I will be getting drunk regardless lol CheersDrunkWasted

I bought a new blender couple weeks ago and have a bottle of tequila and margarita mix on stand by.

Wasted
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2022, 07:06 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Nah. I don't get the naked running thing that's been talked about by a few on here. 

What makes anyone think i wanna see some guys donk flopping around as he runs down my sidewalk?

One thing to keep in mind...if i was in Kroger and some dude came running towards me with no clothes on, i doubt i'm doing any laughing but there's a really good chance someone gonna catch these hands.

Hilarious

This. LMAO!!! No one wants to see that, that is for sure lol

(02-08-2022, 07:10 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I bought a new blender couple weeks ago and have a bottle of tequila and margarita mix on stand by.

Wasted

Nice, love some good ole Margaritas. Smirk

What kind of Tequila?
Reply/Quote
Well, you guys know me. If we win, I have a special "cigar" to smoke with Joe. And then after that, I'm not sure. But she may have to take me for a drive to let it all out. I never thought we could get this close again, let alone, have a real chance.

I think a lifetime of frustration will let loose on me. And I'm a pretty emotional guy. But we win, I'm pulling an all nighter with multiple garage trips. To you younger fans, treasure this. I watched both other Super Bowl games. WHO DEY brothers and sisters. I hope Sunday night we're all on here late...Champions!
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2022, 07:14 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Hilarious

This. LMAO!!! No one wants to see that, that is for sure lol

Nice, love some good ole Margaritas. Smirk

What kind of Tequila?

Oh it's just the cheap stuff, Jose Quervo gold I think.
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2022, 06:23 PM)Science Friction Wrote: The Bengals have never won a Superbowl in my lifetime

That first sentence is 3 words too long.

I'll commit to getting some sleep when it's over.  Staying up past 9pm is as crazy as I get anymore.
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2022, 07:19 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Oh it's just the cheap stuff, Jose Quervo gold I think.

Nothing wrong with Cuervo Gold. Love all Tequila, probably my favorite, just wasting away in Margaritaville.
Reply/Quote
I don't know what I will do, but when I do it, I'll know it.
Reply/Quote
I don't think streaking is a good idea. First in my opinion there is nothing very funny or original about it. Second it seems like a way to end up on a list when you get caught and arrested for exposing yourself to others and I'm not talking about a Coolest Bengals Super Bowl Celebrations list.

As for me I'll probably just watch the awards ceremony, wait for my guests to leave, then go to bed.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
I want someone to post photos of their house painted orange & black with stripes... sweet!
Reply/Quote

Please, think about the children!! Lmao
Reply/Quote