Poll: Should The Bengals Pursue Marshall At WR?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do We Go After Brandon Marshall?
With the Jets releasing WR Marshall, do we go after him to compliment the WR Corps? If we did pick him up we would have one hell of a threat with AJ, Eifert, Boyd and Marshall.
Reply/Quote
LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

Bwahahahahahahaha......this guy....Bengals going after a FA of that caliber.....you have jokes!  

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Damn flat earthers invading JN
Reply/Quote
Do we? I highly doubt it.

Should we? Absolutely.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
I voted no only because I think the Bengals will not sign him due to the salary cap.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Should we?
Well it couldn't hurt to bring him in.

Will we?
Lol have you been paying attention to this team in the last 30 years? Mike would pucker up at the thought of losing one of those precious 2018 Comp picks.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
He was cut so that increases the odds. Plus, he's an aging veteran. I see him as kind of like a TO-type player that I think some teams will stay away from.

I actually could see us at least kicking the tires.
Reply/Quote
But we only have 15 mil to spend? He'll want at least 6-9 mil a year.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
what good is it to have Marshall and AJ if Dalton is getting 2 seconds or less to throw the ball?

Good plan if they also sign mangold , whit and Z.
Reply/Quote
(03-03-2017, 06:18 AM)Wyche Wrote: LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

Bwahahahahahahaha......this guy....Bengals going after a FA of that caliber.....you have jokes!  

Well I know that the front office wouldn't even go after a food truck for the players, but thought having Marshall on one side and AJ on the other would be devastating for defenses we play. 

But instead we'll get a big huge news article on how we picked up Javier Sanchez at WR and what a big impact that will make next season LOL
Reply/Quote
(03-03-2017, 10:51 AM)bengals67 Wrote: what good is it to have Marshall and AJ if Dalton is getting 2 seconds or less to throw the ball?

Good plan if they also sign mangold , whit and Z.

Whoa Whoa Whoa! Now your talking crazy they wouldn't do that over the course of 10 offseason never mind one! Mike probably had a bit of a stroke reading your post and thinking of all the money it would cost him!
Reply/Quote
Like LaFell, we'd be getting him on the cheap after a down season. I believe the down year had more to do with bad QB play than Marshall falling off.

He'd automatically be the best #2 we've had since...maybe ever.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
If the Bengals sign Whitworth, DreKirk, and Marshall but lose Zeitler and Burkhead (draft a RB high) I would consider this FA offseason a major home run.

But the Pats have big money to spend and are big market so I would look at Marshall going there.
Reply/Quote
(03-03-2017, 01:45 PM)PDub80 Wrote: If the Bengals sign Whitworth, DreKirk, and Marshall but lose Zeitler and Burkhead (draft a RB high) I would consider this FA offseason a major home run.

But the Pats have big money to spend and are big market so I would look at Marshall going there.

I think Marshall becomes a Raven.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(03-03-2017, 02:50 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I think Marshall becomes a Raven.

That's... usually how it goes.  Sad Sick
Reply/Quote
(03-03-2017, 04:08 AM)GodFather Wrote: With the Jets releasing WR Marshall, do we go after him to compliment the WR Corps? If we did pick him up we would have one hell of a threat with AJ, Eifert, Boyd and Marshall.

With potentially A Jones and Dre Gone..

Dennard not much of an issurance policy and WGIII yet to get his feet wet...  If we go after a big name FA id prefer it be in the defensive backfield
Reply/Quote
(03-03-2017, 04:08 AM)GodFather Wrote: With the Jets releasing WR Marshall, do we go after him to compliment the WR Corps? If we did pick him up we would have one hell of a threat with AJ, Eifert, Boyd and Marshall.

I voted No. However, if the Bengals don't re-sign LaFell, Marshall could be an option. Of course, if the Bengals aren't willing to pay LaFell I don't see them willing to pay Marshall.

Personally I feel that LaFell proved his worth last year and re-signing him would cross that need of the list.

I hope we address the OL and DE spots so that we aren't looking at another piss poor year this year.

Reply/Quote
(03-03-2017, 12:58 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Like LaFell, we'd be getting him on the cheap after a down season. I believe the down year had more to do with bad QB play than Marshall falling off.

He'd automatically be the best #2 we've had since...maybe ever.

TJ was really solid as our #2....   I wouldn't mind another season with Lafell if we can keep AJ and Eifert on the field also.
Reply/Quote
(03-03-2017, 04:09 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: TJ was really solid as our #2....   I wouldn't mind another season with Lafell if we can keep AJ and Eifert on the field also.

Loved Housh, but he wasn't on the level of a Brandon Marshall.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(03-03-2017, 10:41 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: He was cut so that increases the odds. Plus, he's an aging veteran. I see him as kind of like a TO-type player that I think some teams will stay away from.

I actually could see us at least kicking the tires.

Yeah, that was pretty awful the way TO came here and scored 9 TDs.

Anyways, can we have a do-over where the title and the poll ask the same question?

DO WE - no

SHOULD WE - yes
Reply/Quote